Sep 16, 2015 @ 6:29am CLEANUP CREW Do i have to blow up enemy cars for them to go collect or will they harvest driverless cars? Oh so you still need to destroy it quickly, thanks. This Mad Max Guide will provide you all the locations of possible projects and items throughout Gutash's Territory in the game. You need new friends to survive the post-apocalyptic wastelands of Mad Max. < > Showing 1-4 of 4 comments . In Jeet’s Territory, there are various items and projects you need to locate and complete it in order to get the reward.

Do you get a message that they scrapped cars? They immediately "pick it up", you destroy a car and the scrap it drops gets added to your scrap immediately. Some cars don't drop scrap, like an enemy vehicle you had stored in your garage. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. Firstly, apologies if this has been asked before. Do i have to blow up enemy cars for them to go collect or will they harvest driverless cars? ... Cleanup Crew. If your struggling to find the items and project then check this below to locate the possible projects and items throughout Jeet’s Territory in Mad Max. x*y*10 = amount of scrap (capping out at 500 scrap per crew). Fang. Sep 16, 2015 @ 6:30am Pretty sure you have to blow them up. Crypto. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast, Looks like you're using new Reddit on an old browser. I absolutely loved the game and wanted to finish it so I started to play it again but just lost interest. For locating any scrap locations on map revealed, you must first complete the Survey Crew Project for any Territory/Stronghold. If you get to a stronghold you can 'build' a "Clean-Up Crew", which picks up the cars you leave behind and scraps them. Español - Latinoamérica (Spanish - Latin America). However, after collecting 210 scrap from the Scrap Crews i'm no longer receiving anything from them, and thus can't complete the game. The crew doesn't auto-collect from other things either (like scarecrows or buried wreckage), they ONLY collect from vehicles. Part 1: At the end of the road West of The Pipes Oil Pump Camp. I just bought mad max on my PC. You need new friends to. I originally bought the game pretty much right at release for my PS4 and I completed everything besides the main story line. All trademarks are property of their respective owners in the US and other countries. Mad Max strongholds guide to Jeet’s, Gutgash, Deep Friah’s Temple and Pink Eye’s Stronghold. Note: This is ONLY to be used to report spam, advertising, and problematic (harassment, fighting, or rude) posts. © Valve Corporation. Mad Max > General Discussions > Topic Details. Any car that you blow up that drops scrap, they'll auto-collect it for you. But, how long does that take? So the most you would be able to get, assuming you have a scrap crew at all four strongholds, is 2,000 scrap after roughly 50 hours.

The site may not work properly if you don't, If you do not update your browser, we suggest you visit, Press J to jump to the feed. Use our Jeet's Stronghold guide to locate all of the possible projects, the locations of each of the items and guides to put it all together. I couldn't find a definitive answer on it.

You will get the scraps when you start the game again with an online connection. ... Cleanup Crew For the first part, head to the far end of … In Jeet’s Stronghold projects, you have the option to add the locations of each part to your map. To speed up the process, you can try completing a single project at a time. So I've played through the game and only have the 'A Penny Saved' challenge left to get the 'Up to the Task' achievement (essentially 100%ing the game). Home; ... Cleanup Crew… All rights reserved. Even in the post-apocalyptic wastelands of Mad Max you're going to need friends. Reward: Fill Max’s Canteen at no cost Cleanup Crew Part 1 : Simply locate and search the upturned ship for a ladder inside which is at the end of the road West of The Pipes Oil Pump Camp.

Hint: You should have the crowbar skill unlocked, Roblox Farming and Friends Codes (November 2020), Destiny 2 – All Triumphs for the Splintered Title in Season of the Hunt, How to find Clay, Stone, and Wood in Sakuna: Of Rice and Ruin, How to rest and pass time in Sakuna: Of Rice and Ruin.