Height, 17.36 in. 7 offers from $256.00. Black Viennese Buffet Cabinet Manhattan Comfort.

Concealed shelving provides ample storage while a streamlined silhouette keeps this piece both functional and stylish. 1 offer from $269.00. Pleased with how it makes our space look modern. Reviewed in the United States on October 13, 2020, Beautiful! BAD BAD, Reviewed in the United States on September 26, 2020, Did not receive top and bottom of cabinet, Reviewed in the United States on October 21, 2020. I normally enjoy putting furniture together and have become good at it. Please try again. Again, there were no starter holes for the door hinge so I don't know if I mounted it perpendicular to the frame. Includes 6 Shelves and 4 Doors with Mirrors. W x 34 in. Manhattan Comfort Viennese Collection 6 Shelf Gloss Finished Long Buffet Cabinet / Dining Console with 4 Doors, Black Gloss 3.2 out of 5 stars 14 4 offers from $260.67 The steps are not clear, the items do not align, I spent hours trying to figure it out, my husband tried!! Black Matte 6-Shelf Buffet Cabinet: Harwick Black Buffet: Price $ For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Javascript in your browser. First, is I believe the instruction manual is missing the installation of some screws. All Hardware Included. Known for our unique entertainment centers, both floating and freestanding options with multiple sizes and cotor variations, LIVING ROOM is our top category! Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. Use the space to set out a scrumptious spread, prepare salads for serving, or place a beautiful bouquet of flowers. Use the space to set out a scrumptious spread, prepare salads for serving, or place a beautiful bouquet of flowers. The season has started with these sales. This does not seem to be a biggie because the screws don't seem to be necessary, but it leaves you thinking WTF. There's a problem loading this menu right now. Walker Edison Furniture Company 4-Door Tiered Modern Sideboard Buffet … JavaScript seems to be disabled in your browser. Length, 28.14 in. Manhattan Comfort Viennese Modern Dining Room 6 Shelf Sideboard Buffet Cabinet, 62.99", Black Matte 3.6 out of 5 stars 25. Share: share via email. Length, 28.14 in. Perfect for hosting dinner parties, or a romantic evening for two, the Viennese Buffet is the perfect place to store your elegant china and silverware. Our professional designers have proven excellency in design innovation with a focus on durability, comfort, and functionality.