I’ve been trying to track down various ones, but nothing seems solid.

Hey, I search for build but I didn't find something useful or promising.

} ); which needs to max at lvl 10 and what others hyper skill needs to be added. Required fields are marked *. HP stat for Demon Avenger). Hence the first thing to max out is the damage %. Cookies help us deliver our Services. Evil Eye – Buff Reinforce 5. Clarify?

Thanks skxy for sharing your Hyper Skill Build :D I’ll add it to the guide above so others can compare and see which 1 suits them best :), Im IL mage, hyper skill i upped is different from your suggestion, just for sharing These are unique active skills that have powerful effects. MapleStory Hyper Stats Overview. Once you reach Lv. At level 140-200, you probably not going to boss that much, because most of the time you will be grinding. I’m a magician i/l lvl 170, how should I distribute my hyper stats points?

Hyper Intelligence However, for damage-optimizer player they can go with Hyper Dexterity. @Steven the only real use for hyper fury is for demon slayers for example at forth job for demon slayers they are capped at 120 demon fury but if you put a point into hyper fury the new fury cap is 170. I have updated Boss Damage in the table. If you have points to invest, try pressing the [Auto-Assign] button, where points will be invested in the stats most recommended for your character's class. This guide is applicable for Warrior, Bowman, Magician, Thief and Pirate. Also wouldn't recommend the final pact crit if you can reach 100% without it. Your email address will not be published. The Active Hyper Skill Points is sufficient to max all Active Hyper Skills. This concept applies for other Hyper Stats too! hello, i want to ask what skill should i use mastery book 20 at?? Then, do u know what server does enable hyper skill? For example its just +1/2/3/4…. Ayumilove, I’m pretty sure accuracy no longer does anything. Can anyone tell me their DK hyper stats plz? 115) [Lion King's Castle] The Adventure of Jenn the Locksmith, (Lv. Rank and stats cannot be locked for Rare Abilities. Boss damage only increases your damage when you are killing bosses. Only after level 200+ when you can kill CRA, and hard magnus, that's where the time you need to max out your boss damage.

In this, you never mention any of the listed magician hyper skills o.o Where do these two hyper builds meet? After completing the quest, you can view Ability by clicking on the [Detail] button on the character stat window (hotkey [S]). maybe if 90% status resistance only worth it but i dont think any class can reach it. (Luminous). However, ensure all the essential damage boosting stats are maxed out first (example: Boss Damage, Critical Damage, Critical Rate, etc) as shown in the table above. You will gain Hyper Skill Points (HSP) every 10 levels starting at Level 140 to 200. I'm sure you know that you can add STR, DEX, INT, LUK on the Hyper skills tab currently. If you don't have near to 90% critical rate, you probably want to consider to add critical rate instead of critical damage (min/max). Also wouldn't recommend the final pact crit if you can reach 100% without it.[/quote]. If your class already has 90% Crit Rate, it would be dumb to add 10 points into Hyper Crit Rate, as it can’t go beyond 100%.

Level . There isn’t sufficient stat points to be allocated into the primary stat.

Would you be so kind as to disable your ad-blocker on BasilMarket please?

So I guess that skill requires a skill book which can be obtain from looting boss drops such as Zakum, Chaos Zakum, Hilla.

Only movement speed. But str and crit? Ayumi, can you make a list of Skill Links? if(this.href.indexOf(location.hostname) == -1) { Also, for shadowers, we have this skill that eventually makes our critical rate 100%, so if we can convert that 25 points into other stats, which 1 would be wise? Passive skills that enhance other existing skills in various ways. Always be aware of what's going on in your game. Hi ayumi can i ask for permissions to upload your guide on my blog?

Dark Knight Hyper Skill Build Guide: 1. Epic Adventure 9. should I start with the Guardbreak or I can start now with lvl 140s skills like Hyper Strength?