As always with S.S. Rajamouli, I was very impressed with this film, although it’s probably my least favorite of his so far. It is really heart breaking to see suck kind of worst movie again and again from Dileep. Sunil Varma Saloni Aswani Nagineedu Vellanki Ravi Teja Supreet Brahmaji Prabhakar, 150 mins  

The music is so wholesome. It's amusing, but the slapstick is pretty few and far between, and not as inventive as one would hope. I did feel like the background music was kind of old-fashioned but it still suited the movie very well. Maryada Ramanna (2011), comedy released in Telugu Kannada language in theatre near you in . Maryada Ramanna Cast & Crew - Get Telugu movie Maryada Ramanna cast and crew, star cast details and information. All same boring comedy. Was this review helpful to you? Rest everything is worse.Did not understand which this have 6 rating from others. The "Most Anticipated New Indian Movies and Shows" widget tracks the real-time popularity of relevant pages on IMDb, and displays those that are currently generating the highest number of pageviews on IMDb. Saloni Aswani is a part of the Maryada Ramanna cast, playing the role of Aparna, who is the love interest of Ramu. He used to carry the rice to the mill for processing on a bicycle. SS rajamoulli flavoured romatic comedy works big tym :) sunil looks appealing and the route films follows entertains us !! Sunil is endearing and it's fun to root for him.

Skilled in imitating voices, he becomes close to his employer's blind daughter by imitating her lost boyfriend's voice and tries to reunite them. The writing is solid, so I was never bored or uninterested in what was happening. © Letterboxd Limited. Want to share IMDb's rating on your own site? He too indulges in the logicless, melodramatic cinema he's surrounded by, but his craft is far less indulgent and mindless, and far more sensible and passionate (you can see in the bloopers of this movie: he acts out…. He has exactly the kind of adventurous mindset you need in order to remake a classic well. Know the full star cast of Maryada Ramanna film like producer, music director, singers, writer and others only at Cinestaan. Also, this one has my favorite romance I've seen from him so far <3. But once he reaches his village he is shocked to find a gang of people waiting there to kill him.The rest of the event forms the crux of the plot. I rated 3 just for the camera work. Showtimes & Tickets Showtimes & Tickets Top Rated Movies Most Popular Movies Browse Movies by Genre Top Box Office In Theaters Coming Soon Coming Soon DVD & Blu-ray Releases Release Calendar Movie News India Movie Spotlight. Directed by S.S. Rajamouli, Telugu movie Maryada Ramanna stars Saloni Aswani and Sunil in the lead role. Later he decides to buy an auto rickshawand goes to his village to borrow money from his mother to buy his dream vehicle. He used to carry the rice to the mill for processing on a bicycle. Ivan Maryadaraman [email protected], This email id is already registered with us with facebook. ‘మర్యాద రామన్న’ Which is fine, the central romance is well handled but I think I wanted something a bit more nuts.