Please try your request again later. No owner's marks or bookplates, not ex-library. Later in the night he took these cheesy pastry bites out of the oven and offered them around for everyone to nibble on.

Dust Jacket Condition: Fine. This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed. Pages and cover are clean and intact. Bingo Books 2 I took the first bite of my delight and it sent me back to my childhood. Cloth Hardback. From:

Brioches, croissants, puff pastries, cakes, pies, babas, meringues, and more.

I really like the tips, Reviewed in the United States on January 25, 2018. (1984), From: Dark Star Books Barrons Educational Series Inc, Hauppauge, New York, U.S.A. Barrons Educational Series Inc, Hauppauge, New York, U.S.A., 1984. Pages are intact and are not marred by notes or highlighting, but may contain a neat previous owner name. Immediately you must remove the dough from the heat and using a paddle kitchen beater mix until no steam is visible. Heavy book will require additional postage for international orders. Condition: Very Good. You wake up feeling ravenous! Condition: Very Good wrinkles. Vincent encouraged us all to feel and pull at the dough and everyone was amazed at how bouncy and smooth it was! They all laughed including Vincent who described me as the creative one.

Over 200 recipes. | Contact this seller

The spine remains undamaged. Minor; Binding tight, pages and covers clean. FP New Rockville Stock. Supplemental materials are not guaranteed with any used book purchases. Fast and free shipping free returns cash on delivery available on eligible purchase. More information about this seller

Pages are clean and bright with no markings, notes, or highlighting. Binding is tight and square with no fading on boards.

0812054563 VERY GOOD very good dj.

Condition: Acceptable. New. More information about this seller Over 200 recipes. Pastry; Cooking; French.|| Pastries go back to the ancient Mediterranean with almost paper-thin, multi-layered baklava and filo. | Contact this seller First edition 1984, first printing, number line starts with 1.

Contains some markings such as highlighting and writing. Seller Inventory # GOR003302498. Condition: Very Good.

(1984), From: | Contact this seller Vincent gathered the excess cuttings of our savoury pastry and showed us how to use the remainder by rolling the dough in small balls and filling them with parmesan. Condition: Good. Condition: Very Good. Hardcover. | Contact this seller Barron's Adding the vanilla bean paste to our mixture gave off a lovely aroma and as a result we now use it at home when cooking. So when I picked up The Art of French Pastry I was set for a treat--and I wasn't disappointed. Hardcover. | Contact this seller Dj.

Barron's,, Woodbury:, 1984. Includes techniques, equipment - ovens, bowls, tools and utensils, ingredients - nuts, beans, fruits, alcohols, flowers and herbs, and components - pastry doughs, cake and pastry batters, fillings and toppings.

DJ shows edge wear with no rubbing or soiling and is not price clipped. Moderate to heavy notes, marking, highlighting, noticeable wear and tear, worn covers, crease pages. More information about this seller I must admit we had high expectations about our éclair’s and without a doubt they were as imagined. Condition: Near Fine. He demonstrated how to fill the brioche if you wanted it to be a dessert rather than a bread by cutting it in half, filling the inside with our crème patisserie and decorating the top with small and large sprinkles of icing sugar. ( Log Out /  Northern Europe took on pastry-making after the Crusaders brought it back from the Mediterranean.

Northern Europe took on pastry-making after the Crusaders brought it back from the Mediterranean. ; B&W Illustrations, color photos; 8vo 8" - 9" tall; 450 pages.

[…], A traditional Lebanese dessert consisting of crushed walnuts and almonds combined with rose water in a pastry. (1984), From: Signed by Author(s).

There were about 15 in the class and we were warmly greeted with a few complimentary hors d’oeuvres and drink- lets just say my eye wasn’t on the food at that point in time Vincent gave us a quick introduction as to what we were going to learn and soon enough the fun began! Not really for the novice, and not for those enamoured by the foams and fizzes and faux pastiches so beloved of many contemporary pastry chefs, this book explores the basics and the classic embellishments of fine pastry. Our BookSleuth is specially designed for you. This traditional Christmas cake is adapted from Nigella’s recipe. yes it was a moment we will never forget! Seller Inventory # ABE-1543761060361. One of my greatest pleasures is experimenting in the kitchen. In fact I think everyone we know has an idea about what we think of Vincent Gadan hehe . Explains French techniques for making doughs, batters, fillings, and toppings, providing hundreds of recipes for combining these ingredients to create brioches, croissants, cakes, pies, meringues, and puff pastries.

in mylar. Seller Inventory # 0812054563_abe_vg. (Livingston, NJ, U.S.A.), About this Item: Barrons Educational Series Inc, Woodbuy, NY, 1984. Seller Inventory # M0641. A working copy which has probably seen some kitchen use. Satisfaction Guaranteed!

| Contact this seller

Very good in a very good (short closed edge tear and light creasing at the base of the spine), price clipped dust jacket. Dust Jacket Condition: Very Good. Condition: Near Fine. The fried brioche tasted just like a sweet sugary donut only much better! More information about this seller Published by | Contact this seller Later printing. More information about this seller

Condition fine, square and tight book, no edgewear, no names no underlinings no highlights no bent page corners, Not a reminder, slight smudge on the bottom edge. Over 200 recipes. (Grass Valley, CA, U.S.A.), About this Item: Barrons Educational Series Inc, New York, 1984. (1984), From: Dust Jacket Condition: Near Fine. Gift inscription blacked out on title page, else very good in a very good dust jacket. Hardcover. In fact I think everyone we know has an idea about what we think of Vincent Gadan hehe, Tags: baking, bread, Brioche, butter, cakes, Celebrity, cheese, Chef, childhood, chocolate, choux, class, cooking, cream, creative, Delicious, dessert, desserts, dough, Eat, Eclair, education, experience, Family, Food, French, fresh, fried, friends, Fruit, happy, hungry, icing, ingredients, laugh, Learn, lemon, leopard, Lindt, Love, memories, Mum, Pastry, Photography, piping, Present, quiche, recipe, sable, savoury, sugar, Tea, teaching, vanilla, Weekend, yeast, yum. Hardcover.

7. 11.

Barron's,, Woodbury: Hardcover. Condition: Fine.

(1984), From: An excellent reading copy. Dust Jacket Condition: Near Fine. Condition: New. B E S Pub Co, 1984. 4to, grey cl.

(Austin, TX, U.S.A.), About this Item: Barron's. Condition: new. Mastering the Art of French Pastry: Healy, Bruce, Bugat, Paul: 9780812054569: Books - Amazon.ca