Max Factor Facefinity SPF 15 No. $14.95. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community. Love this makeup, I've been using it for years.

Please try your search again later. 35. Amazon.in: Buy Max Factor Facefinity SPF 15 No. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. I have really fair skin so use 001 porcelain and it's a perfect match. It is my staple product.

There's a problem loading this menu right now.

Max Factor Facefinity SPF 15 No. Primer gives a smooth base for... Colour: No. New Max Factor Facefinity Compact Foundation SPF20-02 Ivory 4.5 out of 5 stars 124. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. 45 Warm Almond) - Max Factor Facefinity... (No. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in. Use the integrated sponge for more coverage or a brush for a lighter, fresher application. The Facefinity Compact Foundation is just that. ... Max Factor Facefinity All Day Flawless 75 Golden 30ml. Prime members enjoy fast & free shipping, unlimited streaming of movies and TV shows with Prime Video and many more exclusive benefits. Please tell us, Size: Powder FoundationColour: Bronze AttributesSize: Powder FoundationColour: Bronze. Check out Max Factor Facefinity SPF 15 No. It gives my skin a natural smooth look. I love this foundation. Very good coverage, stays matt for hours, I only need to fix it if I sweat a lot. The shade matches my skin perfectly and I use a light touch of bronzer and blusher for a summery glow. Save with MyShopping.com.au! 33 Crystal Beige) - Max Factor Facefinity... (No. Apply all over like a foundation for a matte complexion, or as a powder to mattify the T-zone area, leaving the rest of your skin glowing. Max Factor.

This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed. Make-Up Artist Tip: “To choose your perfect shade, match the foundation with the skin tone of your jawline. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users.

My previous 'designer' brand powder foundation was 3x the price and would only last 3-4 hours max in my oily zones before I needed to use blotting paper and re-apply. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 16 May 2020.

Max Factor Facefinity 3-in-1 All Day Flawless Liquid Foundation, SPF 20 - 75 Golden... Max Factor Miracle Touch Foundation, New and Improved Formula, SPF 30 and Hyaluroni... L'Oreal Paris True Match Liquid Foundation, Skincare Infused with Hyaluronic Acid, ... L'Oreal Paris Infallible 24hr Freshwear Liquid Foundation 20 Ivory, Hydrating, Weig... Max Factor NailFinity Nail Polish - Max'S Muse 330, 12 ml.

Make-Up Artist Tip: “To choose your perfect shade, match the foundation with the skin tone of your jawline.

We use cookies and similar tools to enhance your shopping experience, to provide our services, understand how customers use our services so we can make improvements, and display ads.

The Facefinity Compact Foundation is just that. Primer gives a smooth base for... Colour: No.

Maybelline Foundation, Dream Radiant Liquid Hydrating Foundation with Hyaluronic Ac... PHOERA 30ml Foundation Liquid Full Coverage 24HR Matte Oil Control Concealer (Nude ... Max Factor Facefinity 3-in-1 All Day Flawless Liquid Foundation, SPF 20 - 75 Golden, 30 ml, Max Factor Miracle Touch Foundation, New and Improved Formula, SPF 30 and Hyaluronic Acid, 75 Golden, Max Factor Cream Puff Pressed Compact Powder, 21 g, 53 Tempting Touch(without a sponge), Max Factor Facefinity Compact Foundation, Number 007, Bronze, 10 g (Old Model), Max Factor Facefinity Compact Foundation, Number 005, Sand, 10 g, Max Factor Miracle Touch Foundation, New and Improved Formula, SPF 30 and Hyaluronic Acid, 70 Natural.

It hydrates skin adding a... Max Factor Facefinity Compact Foundation SPF20 010 Soft Sable 10g. 65 Rose Beige) - Max Factor Facefinity All... Super Oil Control Face Compact Foundation Powder... (No.

It is... About reviewer . In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading.

Kompaktní pudrový make-up se středně krycí schopností a celodenní výdrží je možné během dne kdykoliv upravit. Cool Undertones) 30 seconds to a flawless complexion. It is recommended for daily use. Size: Powder FoundationColour: Toffee Facefinity Compact is a pressed powder foundation, which combines the... Colour: 006 Golden Covers like a foundation, light as a powder.

Max Factor Facefinity Compact is a pressed powder foundation, which combines the comfort of use with the properties of a liquid foundation, giving you the desired smooth coverage and a satin finish.