just get the PC version. The PS2 ports were garbage. I have been impressed with all their games this gen and I have been impressed with the tech especially.

Slo-Mo Euphoria sounds very interesting.

hitman euphoria engine trailer http://www.youtube.com/watc... N4G is a community of ​​​gamers​​​ posting and discussing the latest game news.

Doesn't matter how truthful something is, someone always hits the button. ...Here is the tweet: Rockstar should release remakes of Max Payne 1/2 on PSN. Due to the sheer scale of this comment community, we are not able to give each post the same level of attention, but we have preserved this area in the interests of open debate. You'll notice the minute details of the weapons themselves: hammers cock back, slides move, shells expel from the chamber – and it looks amazing in slow motion. Naw!,it should be on one disc,hd remake with Max Payne 3. Want to bookmark your favourite articles and stories to read or reference later? Max Payne 3's in-game gunfight physics make it a modern wonder, You may not agree with our views, or other users’, but please respond to them respectfully, Swearing, personal abuse, racism, sexism, homophobia and other discriminatory or inciteful language is not acceptable, Do not impersonate other users or reveal private information about third parties, We reserve the right to delete inappropriate posts and ban offending users without notification. It would be nice for them to do this before Max Payne 3 comes out but it's highly unlikely. So they just said "but hey, we'll need a name for marketing..." and they bought Max Payne.

RDR was made to be one of my favourite ever games because of it. As even Jeff Bridges' Dude discovered in The Big Lebowski, however, seldom does such a drop go smoothly and sure enough the ransom is quickly whisked away by hired henchmen amid a torrent of sniper fire. Please continue to respect all commenters and create constructive debates. There's even further number-crunching required, for Rockstar Games' Max Payne 3, much like in its predecessors, utilises a sophisticated Matrix-esque slow-down effect called "Bullet Time", by which our its eponymous protagonist can stretch out that crucial time between pull of the trigger and impact.

MP3 art style looks more like a 50 cent game. The slowed down vapour trails of incoming bullets give away their trajectory, so allowing for a ballet-like dance around projectiles. Independent Premium Comments can be posted by members of our membership scheme, Independent Premium. Please be respectful when making a comment and adhere to our Community Guidelines. people wanting it to stay the same need to realize change can be good, and that the changes done have all been explained and are perfectly rational(especially given the circumstances of max's situation and mental state) As far as remedy not being involved i honestly don't think it was all them who made such a great story out of max payne 1/2, but a collaboration of them and R* because when i played alan wake it was nowhere near the same level as MP IMO, and fell short in many ways the major one being voice casting/actors.

I have also enjoyed their story telling. "The guns are made up of individual components and each bullet is singly modelled, so we had to make sure that every animation looked perfect. MP3 should look more like Alan Wake Alan WAKE http://game-server-hosting.... Max Payne 2 http://www.nvnews.net/previ... 1000x agree with you The person that disagreed with you must have just started gaming on the PS3 or 360. My first-hand look at the game begins with Payne arriving at a Brazilian football stadium – the ex-cop having had to leave his familiar New York surroundings due to as yet unspecified "trouble" – in order to deliver cash in exchange for the release of his wealthy boss' wife. As far as max payne 3 as a game i couldn't be more excited. "This has never been done at this level and is a direct result of upgrades to the integration of RAGE and Natural Motion's Euphoria System (which governs animation and model reaction).".

Max Payne 3 will utilize Euphoria Physics Engine. "AI responds differently to player actions and each type of enemy will have their own unique responses," he continues. As if realising his mistake he rises at the last, but it's too late, the slugs smashing through the wood, kicking their target to the left as the force of the impact registers. Judging by what i've seen and heard of MP3 Rockstar should leave the series alone and sell it back to Remedy! Create a commenting name to join the debate, There are no Independent Premium comments yet - be the first to add your thoughts, There are no comments yet - be the first to add your thoughts.

Max Payne 3 - Euphoria Physics/Best Ragdolls Ep.2 - YouTube I'd love to revisit the stories again. Without cover or Bullet Time to fall back on, Payne's last resort is to throw himself headlong to the side, a technique known as the "Bullet Dodge" which has been retained from the series' earlier games. They don't have hope in the decently-written game with an emphasis on bullet time and all that crap; on a noir/comic book-styled game about a man who lost his everything.