A friendship falls apart after the disappearance of a girl. Dramamu selalu berusaha menyajikan nonton movie ataupun nonton drama serial berkualitas dengan gambar yang sudah bagus dan juga di lengkapi dengan subtitle indonesia, apabila ada kesalahan dalam penamaan drama atau isi drama, pengunjung bisa menyampaikan keluhan nya kepada kami melalui email atau juga melalui kolom live chat yang kami sudah sediakan , jangan lupa apabila ada kritik atau sara jangan ragu untuk menghubungi kami ya agar kami dapat maju lebih di depan dan selalu berusaha yang terbaik untuk kepuasan pengunjung website kami sini. Lin Tao is the detective who works with Qin and Da Bao. Want to share IMDb's rating on your own site? Title: Dr. Qin Medical Examiner. Bisa dijamin Anda akan sangat menikmati serial dengan genre . Li Dabao of the Department of Mark Inspection was ordered to join the working group. You must be a registered user to use the IMDb rating plugin. The music, guys, does a great job in lifting you throw the episode, that makes you feel the situation not just watching it . (Lin Tao: "I just spent 2000 yuan and got myself a swimming card" Qin Ming: "One adult swimming for 45 minutes will drink 16 liters of urine. Li Dabao of the Department of Mark Inspection was ordered to join the working group. In the novel of the real Dr Qin, "Murder in Dragon City", the man is decently married and Da Bao is just another male colleague.The other thing that really kept me hooked is the way the Chinese justice system works according to this show. Overall, I liked the drama very much and i would like a second season so badly and want to see more of Qin and Da Bao, I give it 8 /10 . ( Log Out /  Keep track of everything you watch; tell your friends. In the beginning guys, if you are a fan of mysteries and solving clues or like me a big fan of Sherlock Holmes and the amazing Agatha Christie..you can totally relate. Change ), K-drama Chinese drama Japanese drama J-drama books travel romance comedy, K-drama Japanese Drama travel books Korean bo-young Kimbokjoo dobongsoon women.

He is smart, funny and he is considered the only friend Qin have. Qin Ming's assistant resigned because of his unbearable and quirky temper. Nonton Heavenly Sword and Dragon Slaying…, Nonton Detective Samoyeds S02 (2017) Sub Indo, Nonton Detective Samoyeds S01 (2017) Sub Indo. Jadi tidak usah ragu lagi kalau ingin Download serial Dr. Qin Medical Examiner (2016) Sub Indonesia di sini. ")It's a pity there's no sexual tension between Qin and his forensic assistent, I would love some romance in this show. Qin Ming's assistant resigned because of his unbearable and quirky temper. Sebelum Laporan ERROR, Silahkan Gunakan Backup Player di Bawah. The city, the crime scenes, the clothing, the room interiors may have a western touch, the police and justice system, now that's a different story. I would say "Stare and Compare". Written by If you've binged every available episode of the hit Disney Plus series, then we've got three picks to keep you entertained. Change ), You are commenting using your Google account. The three of them really form a good team and very good job at solving cases. Li Da Bao is the new assistant who is going to be assigned to work with Qin. (2016– ). The scrip writers did a very good job in creating such an amazing drama with suspense element and be also light and comedy too. Take for instance the urge to solve a case in 48 hours. Pertama adalah alur cerita, sebuah serial akan menjadi primadona jika serial tersebut memiliki alur cerita yang jelas dan pesan yang disampaikan bisa diterima oleh Anda para penikmat serial, sehingga serial yang Anda tonton bisa membuat Anda ketagihan. Well, the drama definitely takes you on a whole different level from mystery, that sometimes you are going to compare it with Sherlock Holmes. The critical Qin decide to have her on the board. At the beginning, Qin doesn't trust the girl but he found later he found she has very good reasoning and observation capabilities, and have very sensitive sense of smell. Qin Ming's assistant resigned because of his unbearable and quirky temper. He needs to lead his crew to solve all kinds ... See full summary ». This would be considered a major fault in my country. Dr. Qin Medical Examiner (2016) menghabiskan biaya produksi sebesar tetapi pengeluaran ini sebanding bila di lihat dari keuntungan yang di hasilkan sebesar . Jika anda penasaran bagaiman seru nya serial ini , mungkin anda bisa membaca sedikit rangkuman sinopsis yang sudah kami tulis ,agar anda memiliki sedikit gambaran bagaimana jalan cerita serial ini sebelum anda streaming online atau download serial ini, download Dr. Qin Medical Examiner (2016) sub indo. well, first he doesn’t appreciate her because she'[s new and a woman in the forensic field. Synopsis by DramaFever: Qin Ming (Zhang Ruo Yun) is an amazing medical examiner. Ding Ning, a sickly young sword cultivator, and his companions set out to overthrow the tyrannical Kingdom of Wu ruled by a formidable Sword Sorceress and Sorcerer couple while pursuing their dreams of a 'Sword Dynasty'. . With Jerry Liau, Ruoyun Zhang, Junyan Jiao, Xian Li. Li Dabao of the Department of Mark Inspection was ordered to join the working group. At the beginning, Qin doesn't trust the girl but he found later he found she has very good reasoning and observation capabilities, and have very sensitive sense of smell.