Altered ingredient amounts.

Cover with dressing. I made thi

But packed full of nutrients and protein.

You can choose to broil the fish ( broiled salmon recipe here). Mediterranean Baked Fish With Tomatoes, Olives, Capers.

Don't be scared by the first reviewer, this recipe is awesome. The trick to making his baked fish crispy and succulent at the same time, is to preheat the baking pan (with sauce or just olive oil) before adding the fish. So the very few recipes I managed to save from him are the ones I make so very often. Oops, submission failure.

The dish came out so good, I was very close to making the same thing for dinner again the next night. I don't want to make this recipe because... Prep Time: To prepare the dish in advance, you’ll need to assemble everything (without preheating the pan) and place it in the fridge until ready to bake. Serve with lemon wedges. However you won't have a crispy texture. And super low in carbohydrates. If you want to republish any of my recipes, please link back to my website and the recipe post.

Combine tomatoes, olives, onion, garlic, capers, parsley and cayenne in a bowl.

Something went wrong. Heat olive oil in a frying pan over medium heat, and cook onion until tender. Chop and set aside. I also used only half the amount of capers called for (I thought 4 Tbs woulkd be too much), a can of diced tomatoes(drained) and I couldn't get fresh basil so I used dried. Baking is usually at 350-375 degrees and it’s ideal when you’re creating flavors around the fish such as with today’s ingredients. https://www.food.com/recipe/mediterranean-baked-fish-201075 If you want melt in your mouth fish, cover the dish with foil. Serves 4. Whoops! This recipe is soooo good. The only ingredient you can’t really leave out of this recipe is the tomatoes. Terms of Use and Sign up now for how-to videos, cooking tips, and surprise offers. 87% of homecooks would also make this recipe! We had it with Jasmine rice, steamed summer squash & fresh Italian bread. 10 Minutes     Cook Time: Preheat the baking dish for quicker cooking. send. Don't be scared by the first reviewer, this recipe is awesome!

Bake in the preheated oven for 12 minutes until fish is easily flaked with a fork. Please contact me if you would like to use any images . It’s easy because the oven does all the work for you.

Lightly brush a baking sheet with olive oil. 29 Sep 2008, I made this recipe for a dinner party, and it was a huge hit. Bake the pan for an extra 10 minutes.

Once the fish is ready, take the flavorful olive oil around the fish and drizzle it over the fish. Any type of fish works (whole or fillet), white fish or salmon or shrimp or any! E-mail this to a friend! Please try again later. Drain, then remove skins. The only problem was that I didn't have more.

Baked Fish, Baked fish recipe, Oven Baked fish, a variety of your choice or just one type. Everyone raved about it. Your email address will not be published. The only problem was that I didn't have more. You can bake such as today’s recipe and more recipes here. Mediterranean Baked Fish With Tomatoes, Olives, Capers. All images and content are copyright protected. Slow roasting also creates a fair amount of sauce.

If you want a charred look to your fish, switch to broil after 15 minutes of baking and broil for 2 minutes. It reheats beautifully. Mediterranean Baked Fish With Tomatoes, Olives, Capers. Fish fillets are baked in a Parmesan tomato sauce made with Italian herbs and seasonings, olives, and white wine. Definitely! They will sizzle slightly and the aromas will begin to infuse. Ready in 25 minutes. Sent successfully. Copyright © 2018 Preheat oven to 400°F. Once the pan is preheated, immediately add in the garlic slices, half of the thyme sprigs, the tomatoes, fish fillets, and Mezzetta olives. Toss to combine. I also used only half the amount of capers called for (I thought 4 Tbs woulkd be too much), a can of diced tomatoes(drained) and I couldn't get fresh basil so I used dried. I made this recipe for a dinner party, and it was a huge hit. Failure, please try again later. Can't decide what to cook? I put everything together before hand, and I popped it in the oven while everyone was having appetizers.