Happy to hear you enjoyed this one! Bring liquid to a boil over high heat, skimming off fat as it rises to the surface. Mix back into the stew and reheat, stirring through a handful of parsley. Best Torie, We’re fine.

Place the dried chipotle chillies in a pan of boiling water so that they are covered and simmer for 30 … If you’ve got a slow cooker, this is a perfect dish to make in it.

Combine the Rub ingredients then rub all over the pork. Taste to see if it is done and serve immediately. Mexican Slow Cooked Pork Cheeks With Chipotle, Polenta and Fino, Indian Cooking Classes (spice tour included for those based in my home), Mexican White Beans with Courgette and Tomato, Balinese Spiced Roast Chicken – Ayam Betutu, Cooking a Sri Lankan Curry For Critical NHS, A Couple of Simple and Yet Tasty Lunch Ideas, Ten Easy Chicken Recipes for the Whole Family, Nigel Slater’s Beef and Okra Soup for Stormzy, Happy New Year and Toor Dal with Fresh Coconut and White Poppy Seeds, Honey and Smoked Paprika Spatchcock Partridges on a Rocket Pesto, Indian Sprout and Carrot Curry – perfect for this time of year. Spooky Torie- I had something similar and delicious @oxandfinch in Glasgow at the weekend and have been wondering how to recreate and where to buy the pig cheeks! After 5 minutes add the carrots and garlic and simmer gently for a further 5 minutes. Sorry, your blog cannot share posts by email.

Thanks for sharing.

I agree with Gran Luchito's privacy policy and understand I can opt out at any time. Greys Fine Food have a fabulous selection of Spanish goodies so am sure you’ll find many things to tempt you.

Crazy times as well, but we hope to keep our oar in more often in the next 6 months. Stir in the cilantro, lime juice and lime zest; heat through. Top with enchilada sauce, green pepper, onion and garlic. Would give this five stars because it was easy and we all liked it, however, it lacked something and I couldn't decide what it needed. Post was not sent - check your email addresses! Meanwhile drain the chipotle and remove any seeds. Great to hear George. Add the sherry and vinegar to the pan in which you fried pork cheeks and use a wooden spoon to scrape any bits that stuck to the bottom as you bring the liquid to the boil for a few minutes. Whisk every few minutes, on a low heat, for 10-15 minutes so that the polenta remains smooth. Hope you get to try this dish soon.

Instructions Rinse and dry the pork shoulder, rub all over with salt and pepper. It will begin to come away from the sides. I have paired the pork cheeks with creamy polenta, which is the perfect partner to soak up all the tasty sauce.