Add new page. Once, you worked together side-by-side, but now, your fellow Mighty Number robots have lashed out, taking over key … 9 - How to beat Trinity Quick and Easy ( Final Boss ) - Duration: 4:49. mckronikz1 3,654 views. FANDOM. However, Dr. Blackwell's actions would be seen as terrorism, … Mighty No. Guides . ... Trinity can reprogram, rewrite, and assimilate other robots effortlessly.

Mighty No. Mighty No. Mighty No. Add this game to my: Favorites. Q&A. But in the second phase, I can not do anything meaningfull against the boss. Wish List. Wikis. Cheats. Reviews. A collection of images of Trinity. The final boss of Mighty No 9 is Trinity, an out-of-control prototype that has been absorbing Xel like crazy. 122 Pages. Questions. Register Start a Wiki. Board. Summary; Release Data; Game Credits; Also Playing; Collection Stats; Guides; … I can clear the first phase of the boss without taking any damage. BSA R10th Quality and Accurate - Duration: 14:49. Attack 1: The boss in flower mode. 9 PlayStation 4 .

So to preface i am playing as RAY, so talk will be centered on her playstyle. TropicalAngel2: 9: 8/3 10:53AM: Wish we could get a part two. Mighty No. More. Without the belief and support of these backers Mighty No. 9 is a 2016 action platform video game developed by Comcept, in conjunction with Inti Creates, and published by Deep Silver. Antman215: 7: 11/24 1:32AM: S rank requirements: Dave919919: 2: 4/9/2019: Boss Weakness Chart/Order (SPOILERS) … 9 Wiki. Notify me about new: Guides.

Play Queue. Now Playing. 9 would not exist today. I keep trying to like this game, and I think I finally succeeded (Spoilers) Gobstoppers12: 1: 8/4 1:17AM: just 2.4%?

3DS Linux Macintosh PC PlayStation 3 PlayStation Vita Wii U Xbox 360 Xbox One.

9 - OST - Trinity (Final Boss Theme) Your browser does not support the audio tag. Thus, she posed an incalculable danger to all of humanity, and so Dr. Blackwell had her shut down during the initial project phase. He is tall and sweeps across the feild, and damages by touching your character. Log In to add custom notes to this or any other game. Wiki Content. 4:49. Mighty No. phases thrugh the left wall. 9; Form Effective against Trinity? 9 began life as a wildly successful Kickstarter project in 2013, where over 67,000 fans (plus later a further 5000+) backed the project, raising over $4 million in the process, making the game a reality. A collection of images of Trinity. Explore Wikis; Community Central; Start a Wiki; Search Sign In Don't have an account? Home. Mighty No. I can use MN8 to avoid damage, but it burns out … Games Movies TV Video.