(Here are some healthy formulas!). The milk protein thing is an intolerance so it does not act like an allergy in the system.

Her poops have been frequent 2-4 times a day. Thank you so much! I would call the doctor. Or all pooped out for the day? Your baby’s stools may be loose and watery. Expect to find a greenish-black, tarry, sticky poop that looks like motor oil in your newborn's diaper. I’m going to try the HiPP organic formula and if still continues, I’ll try Nutramigen. But I would assume if she did have diarrhea she would be going more than once or twice a day.Unfortunately my baby I don't think is crazy about this formula, it's hard to get her to finish a bottle and she spits up more than before. Pediatrician says to wait 5 days until I bring him in. Definitely call. He poops 6x-a-day or right after I breastfed him, his poop color is green. Thank you, Hi Mama Natural, my baby is almost 5 months and I noticed his poo contains some reddish spots with a kind of normal poo. Mom’s worry about their baby’s stools. Through herbal remedies and teas I was able to get my supply mostly back just in time to get food poisoning… Supply went down again and won’t come back so I’m supplementing again (her weight is low). Call your pediatrician right away. We do cloth diapers. Green Baby Poop: What’s Normal… And What’s Not. that is normal.

That’s interesting, what are his providers thoughts? I’m a FTM and I tend to be wordy. Milk protein allergy? I tried cutting all dairy which made no difference. Call the doctor if your baby is 3 months old or younger, has more than two or three diarrhea-filled diapers, or continues having diarrhea for more than a day or two. A little dramatic don’t you think ! bring her to the ER? The texture of your baby or infant’s poop can say a lot about his/her health and wellness.

He was only drinking while asleep since 5 months(not sure what went wrong), but ever since he turned 9 he is not drinking even while sleeping. She will come around. It’s a good day when I have to only make up less than half of her bottles from formula. Hey ladies, my son is 8 weeks and 6 days old. To understand what’s going on with your baby’s poop, we’ll talk about color, texture, and frequency. Hindmilk may appear fattier, like whole milk. Please help with this. Bright red blood can show up in baby poop for a few different reasons.

The emergency room said its a virus but he’s still in pain and won’t sleep. Constipated poop with a hint of red blood, likely a result of tears in the anus or tiny hemorrhoids. I guess the lime green. She is drinking nan opti pro. We strive to provide you with a high quality community experience. For example, if a baby is eating a lot of blueberries, parents may note blueberry remnants in the stool AND a sweet odor!”