Robert is the Global Artistic & Business Director of John Paul Mitchell Systems and Proud Owner of A Robert Cromeans Salon. Amount paid never expires. All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant. BBB Business Profiles are provided solely to assist you in exercising your own best judgment. Service was great! By entering my email above, I agree Groupon can send me emails for local services, shopping, travel and Groupon updates.I can unsubscribe any time by contacting Groupon here.

Average of 298 ratings. We appreciate your patience as we and everyone in our communities focus on addressing this crisis.

Please check out resources available to you at BBB.org/coronavirus. 1101 West Gate City Boulevard Suite 202, Greensboro. Select Option. Groupon has verified that the customer actually visited Millennium salon and nails. The salon was very clean and social distancing was observed. BBB Business Profiles are subject to change at any time. Customers are provided with gel manicure aimed at beautifying the look of hands, Black Friday Deals | Christmas Gifts | Gifts for Moms | Harry Potter Gifts | Things to Do | Kids Activities | Nightlife | Restaurants | Spas | Massages | Hair Salons | Travel, Discover top restaurants, spas, things to do & more, Check back every day for new deals near you. Service was great! Knowledgeable technicians. Knowledgeable technicians. What do you think?

Discovering Millennium Day Spa & Salon. Earned when a user has written 5 or more reviews, Want to earn this badge?

Share 3 or more photos, Earned when a user has gotten 2 or more helpful votes. Gel Manicure and Spa Pedicure. © 2020 Groupon, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Valid only for option purchased. Hair Services at Millennium Salon & Nails (Up to 52% Off). BBB information and Business Profiles reflect the most current information available to us. 10%. Up to 24% Off Manicure at Millennium Salon & Nails, Up to 40% Off Manicure Services at Millennium Salon and Nails, 48% Off Hair-Care Package at Millennium Salon and Nails, Up to 48% Off Hair Services at Millennium Salon & Nails, Black Friday Deals | Christmas Gifts | Gifts for Moms | Harry Potter Gifts | Things to Do | Kids Activities | Nightlife | Restaurants | Spas | Massages | Hair Salons | Travel, Discover top restaurants, spas, things to do & more, Check back every day for new deals near you. The lady at the front desk tried to extort me.

All of the women, and men!, are so welcoming and remember us each time. Millennium Salon and Nails…

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised Groupon emails with awesome deals. Lucretia did a great job on my fingernails and toenails!!! Lovely nails. BBB remains operational and focused on serving our business community. 90 reviews of Millennium Nails and Spa "My mom and I always leave here with happy feet!!! If you choose to do business with this business, please let the business know that you contacted BBB for a BBB Business Profile. Glenwood 10+ Bought $50 $26 Sold Out. 298 ratings. BBB is here to help. Great shop. 74%.

I will be using her again.

I felt very happy and satisficed with her service. Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised Groupon emails with awesome deals. All goods or services must be used by the same person. A Salon and Nair Bar nestled on UNCG Campus located in Greensboro, Nc.We offer a full service bar catering to men and women needs.Stop by and try us out. Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Tiffany was awesome will def be going back! Thank you Lucretia for doing a beautiful job on my nails!! My stylist was Lucretia, she is very professional and attendant to her work. Be the first to review! BBB remains operational and focused on serving our business community and our consumers throughout this crisis. Gel Manicure and Spa Pedicure at Millennium Salon and Nails (Up to 40% Off) 20+ viewed today. By subscribing I agree to the Terms of Use and have read the Privacy Statement. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price).

• Hair Salon • Nail Bar • Open to the public WE DO NOT TAKE APPOINTMENTS VIA DM www.millenniumsb.com Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. My stylist was Lucretia, she is very professional and attendant to her work. 4%.

Had a great pedicure and gel manicure from Stephanie. 7%. Located in the Grayhawk neighborhood in Scottsdale, Arizona, we are day spa and full-service salon committed to providing the most professional, personal, state-of-the-art, soothing and revitalizing experience to all of our customers. $39. When considering complaint information, please take into account the company's size and volume of transactions, and understand that the nature of complaints and a firm's responses to them are often more important than the number of complaints. The salon was very clean and social distancing was observed. No complaints! Millennium Salon and Nails 4.4. ... Millennium Salon and Nails. By subscribing I agree to the Terms of Use and have read the Privacy Statement. With over 30 years professional Salon background and working with our customers, we have been able to identify their needs and that of their clients and have responded by manufacturing and offering top quality products at what we believe to be the most competitive and realistic prices available. Grow Your Business by Working with Groupon. Grow Your Business by Working with Groupon, 1101 West Gate City Boulevard Suite 202, Greensboro. Customer Reviews are not used in the calculation of BBB Rating, Location of This Business1101 W Gate City Blvd Ste 202, Greensboro, NC 27403-2806, Need to file a complaint? By entering my email above, I agree Groupon can send me emails for local services, shopping, travel and Groupon updates.I can unsubscribe any time by contacting Groupon here. Lovely nails. 298 ratings. How BBB Processes Complaints and Reviews. She took her time with both my mani and pedi and did a great job. See BBB rating, reviews, complaints, & more. 5%. Three Options Available. Millennium Salon and Nails HOURS: 9am-8pm (Mon-Sat) We do it all!! I will be using her again. They took my temperature as soon as I signed in and asked me to wash my hands. I enjoyed talking with her and everything and most importantly I felt like everything was nice and clean! BBB reports on known marketplace practices. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). BBB Business Profiles may not be reproduced for sales or promotional purposes. BBB of Central and Northwest North Carolina. Beauty Salon in Greensboro, NC. Great shop. Lashonda was very nice and detail-oriented. Lashonda was very nice and detail-oriented. I’d recommend her :).

BBB remains operational and focused on serving our business community. They always ask about our life and are very sweet. $65. Business Profile.

However, BBB does not verify the accuracy of information provided by third parties, and does not guarantee the accuracy of any information in Business Profiles. Millennium Salon and Nails, 1101 West Gate City Blvd. 890+ bought. As a matter of policy, BBB does not endorse any product, service or business. No complaints! BBB Business Profiles generally cover a three-year reporting period. © 2020 Groupon, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Robert Cromeans made the switch from Millennium to Meevo 2 for his salon and couldn't be more excited about the results. We’ll guide you through the process.

I’d recommend her :). Also, many businesses are closed, suspended, or not operating as usual, and are unable to respond to complaints and other requests. 4.4. Had a great pedicure and gel manicure from Stephanie. Read more. They opened just a couple of months ago, and when I'm in the neighborhood--home from college--we alwaysss go here to get our nails done! She took her time with both my mani and pedi and did a great job. BBB asks third parties who publish complaints, reviews and/or responses on this website to affirm that the information provided is accurate. Beauty Salon. I felt very happy and satisficed with her service. Suite.202, Greensboro, NC (2020) I will be going back. Some of the sources of information BBB relies on are temporarily unavailable.

Tiffany was awesome will def be going back!