Join StageAgent today and unlock amazing theatre resources and opportunities.

Take a look at our I loved you! Transfer to Jefferson. The stylish Heather Chandler is "consistently offensive but the tone in which she speaks is sexy, dangerous, and mysterious. HEATHERS: All you HEATHER DUKE: Have to do HEATHER CHANDLER: Say goodbye to Shamu HEATHERS: That freak’s HEATHER MCNAMARA: Not your friend I can tell in the end HEATHERS: If she HEATHER DUKE: Had your shot HEATHERS: She would leave you to rot! She is a mythic b.". If you would like to give a public performance of this monologue…

Click here to download the monologue. I’ll tell everyone about tonight. Type: Comediceval(ez_write_tag([[468,60],'dailyactor_com-medrectangle-3','ezslot_7',156,'0','0'])); Character: The stylish Heather Chandler is "consistently offensive but the tone in which she speaks is sexy, dangerous, and mysterious. 10 Monologues for Women Who Speak Their Mind; 10 Female Monologues From Love-Sick Characters; 10 Monologues from Male Characters: Fathers, Brothers, and Sons; 10 Monologues for People Who Have a Bone to Pick; 10 Great Monologues from LGBTQ-Identifying Characters; 10 Monologues for Characters Who Have Theatre on the Brain I get paid in puke! You were a Brownie, you were a Bluebird, you were a Girl Scout Cookie! I got you into a Remington Party! Sign up today to unlock amazing theatre resources and opportunities. Cheshire, CT, Pericles

It's a shame you can't see what our fellow students really signed. library of free monologues. Take a look at our library of free monologues .

Heathers written by Daniel Waters. You were playing Barbies with Betty Finn! HEATHER CHANDLER: You were nothing before you met me!

You were a Brownie, you were a Bluebird, you were a Girl Scout Cookie! (totally in control) Monday morning, you’re history. However, we have dozens of other monologues that you can read. Sure, I was coming up here to kill you... First I was gonna try and get you back with my amazing petition. More: Watch the Movie. She is a mythic b.". Home » Monologues » ‘Heathers’ (Heather Chandler): “You were nothing before you met me!”. Transfer to Washington.

Disclaimer: Daily Actor at times uses affiliate links to sites like Amazon.com, Masterclass, streaming services, and others. Sorry! Heather Chandler tells Veronica, her new frenemy, that she needs to watch herself. Gain full access to show guides, character breakdowns, auditions, monologues and more! We don't currently have any monologues from Heathers the Musical. You were playing Barbies with Betty Finn! Affiliate links provides compensation to Daily Actor which helps us remain online, giving you the resources and information actors like you are looking for. Listen …

Philadelphia, PA, Accessibility Statement Terms Privacy |StageAgent © 2020. Summary: Heather Chandler tells Veronica, her new frenemy, that she needs to watch herself. Go braid her hair Maybe Sesame Street is on HEATHERS: Woah! HEATHER CHANDLER: You were nothing before you met me! I was teasing.

All monologues are property and copyright of their owners. Research Playwrights, Librettists, Composers and Lyricists. HEATHER MCNAMARA: ‘Course if you don’t care Fine!

Hershey Felder as "George Gershwin Alone" -- A Recording of the Live-Streamed Musical Event from Florence. We don't currently have any monologues from Heathers the Musical . It’s on the hallway carpet. Jersey Boys Monologues are presented on StageAgent for educational purposes only. No one at Westerburg’s going to let you play their reindeer games.