As you enter the market with the quest of finding a stompbox, you are exposed to all the shapes and sizes. 5.0 out of 5 stars awesome! They were undoubtedly a necessity for Mooer to bring this pedal to market at its diminutive size and cost, but the drawbacks are necessary to consider for any potential buyer. We'll assume you're ok with this, but you can opt-out if you wish. Definitely up there with the Boss Flanger. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 12 March 2018.

En tant qu'entreprise, une seule chose est importante pour nous: Vous en tant que client. Then we have Depth, which alters the intensity of chorus and allows you to go deeper and deeper. There's also a setting on the Nu-X Mod Core which does this sound, surprisingly. It retains all your highs and lows and saturates them in sweet swirls of analog chorus. I wanted a small footprint phaser for a small pedalboard and took a punt on this. Essayez le dispositif à effet réel avec notre technologie exclusive.

That's all I was looking to do, was have a chorus that very lightly colored my sound and give it a subtle shimmer. I mainly use it on bass but works great on guitar too. You can still see all customer reviews for the product. Reviewed in the United States on August 22, 2018. Some might lack the ability to control some other parameters, but let’s be real – it would be impossible to incorporate anything more in such a small enclosure. It is perfect for not only beginners but also professionals looking for a compact modulation pedal to add to their rig. This is a shootout/comparison video between the notorious BOSS CH-1 Chorus pedal and the new Mooer Micro Ensemble King Chorus pedal! You also have the option to opt-out of these cookies. Click here to view more from 10 Best Chorus Pedals. Rich Model C, gig bag for electric guitar, suitable for all B.C. Harley Benton Custom Line Acoustic Preamp. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. The latter category is often looked down on and many musicians do not take them seriously. I was right. They have a wide array of compact stomp boxes with a quality level that holds its own against their competitors' products.

Required fields are marked *. The biggest difference can be seen on the Mooer Ensemble with the addition of an extra volume knob. The larger knob is the Rate control, which allows users to change the speed and rate of sweeps of the modulation effect.

If you perform with a loud band, you will not have to worry about your effort going up in air. Cherchant un bon chorus analogique pour des sons typés 80's (dans le style Gilmour), je voulais acquérir son illustre ainée la Boss CE-2. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases, The very compact and small design saves space in your pedalboard, Has all the necessary knobs for full control over shaping the chorus sound, Amazing quality with a well textured and clear chorus sound despite the affordable price and small size, True bypass circuitry ensures that your tone is not affected when the pedal is disengaged, Well made analog circuit provides distinct character to the effect, No stereo output might disappoint fans of chorus effect. Your email address will not be published.