Finished in one of Moran's full grain leathers is the finishing touch to lend an air of formal sophistication to your bedroom. Use this chair to compliment a range of sofa styles. You must have JavaScript enabled in your browser to utilize the functionality of this website. I called Moran Customer Service Manager, who appears to be very nice lady and supportive. Unable to find same. The Romsey Chair and Ottoman is a truly iconic Moran model. Lincoln is a simply elegant bedhead. This design speaks volumes of prestige and luxury. Reputable furniture repairer in Sydney told us this is the worst they've seen for a long time.Moran however refused to resolve the problem and claimed the furniture was 'built to specificat...Read more. The elegant details of the Salon adds warmth and visual lightness to a room making it a great counterpoint with many sofa settings. Theyve supplied three generations of Australians with prestige Moran sofas.

Even sitting on a fallen tree trunk can do that. - product no.602484 - can you please advise me if Moran has a repair service or can you recommend a repair contractor. Moran Furniture has long been renowned for creating the greatest in chesterfield style sofas in Australia; and the Merry Widow sofa follows this time honoured tradition. Browse an assortment of colours and styles with custom options to work back seamlessly with other furniture in your home.. All designs contained herein are owned/registered and remain the Intellectual property of Moran Furniture Pty Ltd. I purchased a Moran recliner and after few weeks waiting, "Recliner" finally delivered, I found it is shocker, wrinkled leather, poor workmanship and bulky. Make an undeniably bold statement of luxury with a padded bench seat to compliment your bedroom suite or seating nook. Your blood supply begins to circulate more freely. See the Best Furniture Shops in 2020 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au. This timeless style remains ever popular for its inspired balance of detail with simplicity. Moran Furniture Clearance items are brand new items available for immediate delivery at vastly reduced prices. The Dayton is a fresh and modern design in Moran's very popular range of Active Comfort chairs. Purchased 2 of these based on sample on the floor at DJs. Cheap workmanship especially the upholstery on closer inspection. The Montreal is a sophisticated sofa with classic elegance. Its comfortable seat makes it an ideal occasional piece for this extra guests to sit in comfort. Shocker. The Maison is classic elegance and casual comfort in its finest form.

Careful use over 8 years but recliner mechanism has broken and stuffing is out of shape. Featuring exquisite diamond buttoned upholstery on the back and sides, meticulous hand studding detail along the front of the armrests and further diamond button detailing accentuating the front plinth, the Hampshire is a work of art.

A beautiful classic design with a twist, the Dorchester is a unique take on a traditional rolled arm sofa. However, I accepted the appearance and tried to use it and relax its comfort.

The traditional wing-back chesterfield styling works back seamlessly with any of the Moran chesterfield designs for an interesting room setting combination offering a stylish counterpoint. The Claire II seats also feature a quilt-like feather wrap, for a soft lived-in look without compromising on underlying body correct support for the ultimate in long-term comfort, good looks and longevity. 10 watching. They did a great job, I delivered the covers to their Melbourne location in Braeside as I was in Melbourne on a trip, and the filled covers were couriered back to Sydney. Its high-back design, generous round arm shape and hand sewn on valance are its most distinctive elements.

Moran work with some top-level designers on fabric designs and prints range from the chic to the kitsch to the outlandish. Moran Furniture Pty Ltd, ABN: 35 109 019 874. 0 bids. I called Moran Customer Service Manager, who appears to be very nice lady and supportive. The Romsey also lends itself to being the perfect reading chair for that special private nook in your home. Quality construction. Will never buy a Moran.Adelaide, Bought our lounge 8 years ago good for 6 years last 2 years leather wearing white patches on a black lounge not good. It's all the finer little details which make the Claire such a classic beauty. Nothing like my Moran bought in 1978 which I still have. It peels and fades everywhere .For $ 3000 for one 3 seater couch I expected top quality .Will never buy again.