Stir in the almonds. You have to try it! ©2020 CSC Brand LP. Visit Savory Lotus' profile on Pinterest.

The Moroccan chicken tagine has a nice balance of sweet and savory flavors with apricots, an exotic spice blend and topped with sliced potato. iy_2020; im_11; id_12; ih_02; imh_02; i_epoch:1.60517537058E+12, py_2020; pm_10; pd_29; ph_14; pmh_10; p_epoch:1.60400581192E+12, bec-built-in; bec-built-in_1.0.1; bodystr, pn_tstr:Thu Nov 12 02:02:50 PST 2020; pn_epoch:1.60517537058E+12, https://www.campbells.com/kitchen/recipes/moroccan-chicken-stew/, refrain from mentioning competitors or the specific price you paid for the product, do not include any personally identifiable information, such as full names. This is such a great recipe!

I have also tried it with cranraisins instead of golden raisins with exc. Add spice mixture and saute another 30 seconds to bring out the flavors. Easy to make and very tasty! I make it exactly like the recipe except that I leave out the almonds.

Add the onions, pepper and garlic and cook for 5 minutes or until they're tender-crisp. Reduce the heat to medium. d the almonds used chicken breasts instead. I love this recipe. What makes this mouthwatering stew Moroccan?

Thanks Toni. This nutritional information refers to each serving of the entire recipe and not just the products used as ingredients. I even make it for company. I have also tried it with cranraisins instead of golden raisins with excellent results. Transfer the chicken and onions to a slow cooker. Add to cooker; top chicken with raisins and apricots. Are you sure you want to remove this recipe from your favorites? Set aside. I use a bit more curry as I like a strong flavor.

I didn't ad. Cover and cook for 15 minutes. I found that it pays to add about half a cup of water to thin it down a bit. Add the cinnamon and curry and cook and stir for 1 minute. My niece made this for us on a visit!

Stir in the soup and heat to a boil. Combine cumin, turmeric, coriander, cinnamon, cardamom, and minced garlic (and optional cayenne) in a small bowl. It was love at first bite! Raisins, apricots, and a delicious blend of spices make this slow-cooker stew hard to resist. I substituted red pepper for the green and yellow onion for the reds. Cook for 10 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through. pounds bone-in chicken thigh, skin removed(about 8 thighs), large green pepper, cut into 1-inch pieces (about 1 1/2 cups), can (10 3/4 ounces) Campbell’s® Condensed Tomato Soup, can (about 15 ounces) chickpeas (garbanzo beans), rinsed and drained. It sweetens up the meal a bit. Savory Lotus may receive commissions from purchases made through links in this post. That sounds like it would be really great! Add to cooker. I leave out the chick peas though. Instant Pot​® Tuscan Bean and Sausage Soup. Add extra fat if it begins to stick. Total Carbohydrate Serve over basmati rice.

Now it is one of our favorites!

It's the perfect blend of sweet and savory spices, mixed with raisins, chickpeas and almonds. Heat the oil in a 5-quart saucepot over medium high heat. We will let you know when it’s posted by sending you an email. (10 3/4 ounces) Campbell’s® Condensed Tomato Soup. if bread is your jam, then this recipe is for you, every day is a choice • and today i choose to fi, a simple and straight forward pumpkin cake to keep, trying not to obsess about politics today •.

It sweetens up the meal a bit. Add bone broth, ginger, and sea salt into skillet and then pour entire mixture mixture over the chicken in the crock pot. Apple and the Apple logo are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. May try it with the almonds one, This is a great recipe. Serve with lots of fresh cilantro for a fragrant, amazing meal. We serve this over brown rice. Set aside. Add the cinnamon and curry and cook and stir for 1 minute. By submitting, I agree to the terms and conditions. Sprinkle chicken with 1/2 teaspoon salt. Combine cumin, turmeric, coriander, cinnamon, cardamom, and minced garlic (and optional cayenne) in a small bowl.

Melt the fat of choice on medium heat in a large skillet and cook chicken pieces for 3 minutes on each side. I will add some peanut butter! App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc. My niece made this for us on a visit! Reduce the heat to low. Return the chicken …

I have shared it with many family members and friends and they have all loved it. In a 5- to 6-quart slow cooker place carrots and onions. Please note that your review might take up to 72 hours to appear following submission. Step 2. That sounds like it would be really great! It's so different and so delicious! You may need to do this in batches if your pan is not big enough.

Add the onions, pepper and garlic and cook for 5 minutes or until they're tender-crisp. Add to cooker; top chicken with raisins and apricots. Cover; cook on low-heat setting for 6-1/2 to 7 hours (or on high-heat setting for 3-1/2 to 4 hours).