He's absolutly mesmerized by the time lapsed flowers opening and closing. While Louie’s images, shot in time-lapse, high-speed, and macro cinematography techniques, are the star of this feast for the senses, the accompanying soundtrack captures the sensuous sounds of an eclectic gallery of critically acclaimed worldwide musical artists. Time is short.

This would make an excellent gift for anyone who appreciates nature.

Custom 4K resolution Moving Art TM pieces created by Schwartzberg can also be found in high-end hospitality venues around the world starting in Q3:2014.

Nature’s wonders is a fantastic work by award winning cinematographer, producer and director Louie Schwartzberg. Don't waste your money. Reviewed in the United States on August 21, 2018, not at all like the Moving Art available on netflix, and ridiculous price for 20 mins, so disappointed.

After its theatrical premiere, Wings of Life is now available on Blu-ray and DVD through Amazon and On-Demand through Netflix. A coveted speaker worldwide for inspirational corporate and nonprofit audiences, Schwartzberg is also active in the TED community. I now have the option to play the oceans on repeat where on netflix it ends and does not continue into anything. This time Louie takes his camera around the globe to highlight the diverse landscapes that make up our planet. Directed by Louie Schwartzberg. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. The under water photography in "Oceans" is just fabulous, but the caves in "Deserts" is equally so.

Reviewed in the United States on March 18, 2016. Louie opens up about his passion and love for filming flowers while showing us how to be present for this experience. This FAQ is empty. Reviewed in the United States on January 30, 2017. Enter Filmmaker, producer and cinematographer Louie Schwartzberg; these are his awe-inspiring Books And DVDs. Please try again. Louie lends his words of gratitude about being in the forest and filming outside in nature. I also can bring it with me when we are out of town and do not have to worry if hotels or relatives have reliable internet. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Unable to add item to List. Even though these processes are not visible to the naked eye, flowers growing and opening up are featured in this interview. Three decades of filming and editing has brought him to this wonderful movie for us to enjoy. It's all about gratitude. In addition to his feature films, Schwartzberg also curates Moving Art TM, the world s first collection of 2D and 3D moving images created as fine art for digital screens, from nature to cityscapes to visual effects. Reviewed in the United States on December 20, 2016. His stunning nature, aerial and slice-of-life imagery has transformed films by such directors as Steven Spielberg, Oliver Stone, Francis Ford Coppola, Paul Haggis and Ridley Scott, including American Beauty, The Bourne Ultimatum, Crash, Erin Brockovich, E.T., Independence Day, Jerry Maguire, Koyaanisqatsi, Men in Black, Twister and countless others. So I was thrilled to find a Dvd and ordered it right away! For this, I am heartbroken and very disappointed. Please try again. Louie and Katie talk about more then just the benefits of fresh air, but truly being one with nature. Contact.

Filmmaker Louie Schwartzberg takes viewers to the scenic Four Corners region of America, where the night stars shine as brightly as the day's sun.

**Please note that these videos are for private exhibition only. “I give composers a tremendous amount of creative freedom,” says Louie, the critically acclaimed filmmaker behind Moving Art and Fantastic Fungi (the #1 documentary in Apple TV).

These are the best nature films I have every seen, Reviewed in the United States on May 18, 2016, These are the best nature films I have every seen!

PLEASE NOTE: Now with brand new musical score. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in.

Bought this DVD as I found the individual movies on netflix and they are a perfect calming and relaxing thing to help wind me and the kids down before bed. I’ve watched all of the Moving Art films over and over. Was this review helpful to you?

No need to waste time endlessly browsing—here's the entire lineup of new movies and TV shows streaming on Netflix this month. Chasing the Light: A Filmmaker's Journey to Extraordinary Places, Flowerevolution: Blooming into Your Full Potential with the Magic of Flowers. Choose an adventure below and discover your next favorite movie or TV show. I love the videos, discovered them on Netflix and bought a set for my Mother. And since we recieved it life couldn't be better!! The music on the DVD is NOT....I repeat NOT the same as the score on the Netflix version.

This time Louie takes his camera around the globe to highlight the diverse landscapes that make up our planet. Want to share IMDb's rating on your own site? Reviewed in the United States on March 21, 2016. Reviewed in the United States on June 17, 2016. Schwartzberg is a visual artist breaking barriers, connecting with audiences, and telling stories that celebrate life and reveal the mysteries and wisdom of nature, people and places. Get your nature wonder fix by enjoy these breathtaking visuals that only a select few people can bring! In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading. PLEASE NOTE: Now with brand new musical score. Over ten weeks, beginning on September 1st, you can preview tracks from the album, with accompanying videos that will be released on a host of music, social media, and other outlets. **Please note that these videos are for private exh... Louie Schwartzberg's amazing time-lapse footage of San Francisco's Golden Gate Bridge. The disc includes Gratitude , an inspirational film with millions of online views and is one of the most popular TEDx presentation of all time, Rhapsody , a stunning look at New York City set to Rhapsody in Blue by George Gershwin, and Naked Beauty , a close look at time-lapse flowers and the beauty of nature, Louie Schwartzberg is an award-winning producer, director and cinematographer whose notable career spans more than three decades providing breathtaking imagery for feature films, television shows, documentaries and commercials. By using our site, you agree to our use of cookies. states of consciousness, words of gratitude, vision therapy, forest bathing, meditation gratitude, nature wonder, back to nature, nature therapy

I'm extremely satisfied with this purchase. This time Louie takes his camera around the globe to highlight the diverse landscapes that make up our planet.

It captures something seen only through the eyes of birds souring high in the skies. Moving Art, the astonishing and mesmerizing theater of natural wonders choreographed through the lens of cinematographer Louie Schwartzberg, is now streaming in its third season on Netflix.. My husband, who tried to buy me a very meaningful Christmas gift, now feels like he let me down because he didn't know the music was different on the DVD. For use in commercial propertie... A spiritual journey through native lands in southwestern US visiting sacred landmarks such as Wahweap Hoodoos, The Wave, Coyote Buttes, and Joshua Tree.

Add the first question. **Please note that these videos are for private exhibition only.

**Please note that these videos are for private exhibition only. Bliss’s music was, for me the most romantic and emotional music I’ve ever heard, so I thought they would be perfect.”. Moving Art: Flowers That was 50% of the reason I loved the videos: I discovered the gorgeous piano music of Ludivoci Einaudi, which was so well suited to the videos. Please try again. PLEASE NOTE: Now with brand new musical score. **Please note that these videos are for private exhibition only. Videos of two of his most recent TED. PLEASE NOTE: Now with brand new musical score. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. View production, box office, & company info, 1E Enjoyed/Appreciated Movies/Documentaries. Viewers will marvel at the majesty of nature's gentle giants as filmmaker Louie Schwartzberg journeys to the Redwood Coast and Olympic National Park.

Schwartzbergs Mysteries film is a journey into invisible worlds that are too slow, too fast, too small and too vast for the human eye to see. The stand alone Big Sur episode from Louie Schwartzberg's ground-breaking series second season. © Copyright 2020 Moving Artprivacy policy | terms & conditionsSite & Design.

Finally, Chasing The Light: A filmmakers journey to extraordinary places. It seems this book has a positive effect on it’s readers just like flowers Katie describes inside.

Designed to inspire, educate and perhaps even evolve our perspective on the world, Moving Art TM is now available on IPTV devices such as Roku, mobile devices via the iOS and Android platforms, and as an Original Series on Netflix as of January 2014 the first 4K content to appear on that channel. Product Description. So very relaxing, and visually interesting. The stand alone Galapagos episode from Louie Schwartzberg's ground-breaking Netflix series second season.

Breathing Spaces is another wonderful film by Louie. This is not the one on Netflix shows.. Reviewed in the United States on May 11, 2017, Reviewed in the United States on July 6, 2015, Reviewed in the United States on March 15, 2016, Reviewed in the United Kingdom on September 28, 2018.