some people say it means slender, but the more common meaning is "beautiful; handsome." Keeley Anastasia When spelling bigger words or names … My mum+dad decided my name in 1999 when i was born and liked the name alot. - £100 voucher to be won, Talk widget showing discussions of the day & trending threads, Subscribe to Mumsnet emails direct to your inbox. The Keeley I know has sisters named Keziah & Yasmin.I personally like Keziah best of those 3. .

To feel ever so slightly bereft now Nicola & Katya are out of Strictly? DEMOGRAPHICS) Which version is better? If you didn't find an alternative name that you like better than Jenson, try our name generator.It allows you to go beyond the similarities of a name, which can provide a lot of inspiration!

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account. Honestly I LOVE the name Keeley people spell it all sorts of ways but I like the spelling of my name, K-E-E-L-E-Y. Vous pouvez modifier vos choix à tout moment dans vos paramètres de vie privée. Keeley Sophia (Favorite) Keeley Olivia.

according to one source i found, it comes from the gaelic name, cadhla.

Not keen on Keeley, sounds too squeaky like Keeeeeeeley, I don't like it but only because there was a Keeley in the year above me at school who was a right cow.

Yahoo fait partie de Verizon Media.

Neither dislike or like really.

How popular is Keeley? Keeley (isn't that traditional?)

To use this feature subscribe to Mumsnet Premium - get first access to new features see fewer ads, and support Mumsnet. What do you think of Keeley as a girl's name?

I always hated it but always got a lovely reaction to the name and have now come to like it.Also our surname is similar sounding to Hawes as in Keeley Hawes. "My name is Keeley and i do like the name but i want to spell it Keelie or Keelea:).

Here is a list of Sibling names that go with Keeley.

Some people think it is silly and childish and it isn't sensible, it is just a good, unusual name. Vous pouvez modifier vos choix à tout moment dans vos paramètres de vie privée. Meh. It is not important what texts you read, but the more it is the better you remember how things are written. It sounds way too cutesy and sounds like it won't age very well. Thanks Lionstar, I know what you mean and to be honest, I don't go a bundle on then either, but this is my middle name.

Get updates on how your baby develops, your body changes, and what you can expect during each week of your pregnancy by signing up to the Mumsnet Pregnancy Newsletters.

... Names Like Keeley. To thinking asking mothers educational level at booking appointment is shaming, My baby just put a dead shrew in her mouth. If your open to suggestions: Keeley Violet.

Can also mean like a warrior so maybe beautiful warrior.

Découvrez comment nous utilisons vos informations dans notre Politique relative à la vie privée et notre Politique relative aux cookies. :)" Oct. 2, 2012: Dont like it at all. Oh dear no.

(2000 U.S. It's not to my taste (I'm one of those with an irrational dislike of K names ), but it's a nice reason for choosing a name. And I have no general objections to K names. Sorry. Yahoo fait partie de Verizon Media. Keeley Paige. Throughout this demon section, you will find various "demons" from all religions in which some may be deemed gods or mythical beings but will be classified as demonology. This is page 1 of 2 (This thread has 44 messages.). From place names to cartoon characters, choose what fits your dog best. Our dog name finder helps you choose the best name for your new canine companion. Also our surname is similar sounding to Hawes as in Keeley Hawes.

Découvrez comment nous utilisons vos informations dans notre Politique relative à la vie privée et notre Politique relative aux cookies. Need help find the right name for your newborn? I always hated it but always got a lovely reaction to the name and have now come to like it. Demonology list with over 569 demon names and meanings for demons, devils, & evil spirits with descriptions, images, and demon name meanings. Thank you for visiting BestLittleBaby.com. The meaning of Keeley is "Descendant of Caoladhe".Its origin is "Variant of the Gaelic/Celtic name Keely".Keeley is a form of Keely and is generally pronounced like "KEE lee".

Try our baby name generator. Informations sur votre appareil et sur votre connexion Internet, y compris votre adresse IP, Navigation et recherche lors de l’utilisation des sites Web et applications Verizon Media. No offense but it sounds kind of ghetto too. Second is to read more. Meanings and history of the name Keeley. Nos partenaires et nous-mêmes stockerons et/ou utiliserons des informations concernant votre appareil, par l’intermédiaire de cookies et de technologies similaires, afin d’afficher des annonces et des contenus personnalisés, de mesurer les audiences et les contenus, d’obtenir des informations sur les audiences et à des fins de développement de produit. My nicknames off my friends and family are; kiwi (by all my friends),Keeks,Keels,Keelz,Kiki,KeeleyWeeley and Keeley weeley bin by one of my old primary school teachers.

The name Keeley is in the following categories: Irish Names, Unisex Names. Just because you don't know how to react to a beautiful name you don't need to make fun of someone.

Evil names list with demonic names for research.. Thanks Lionstar, I know what you mean and to be honest, I don't go a bundle on then either, but this is my middle name.

(I think because it looks like Keeley is its correct spelling and not someone trying to be clever and "unique").

Nicknames for Keeley. Your questions about the Green Homes Grant have been answered by the experts from the Department for Business, Energy and Industrial Strategy and Energy Saving Trust, Share your tips on how you style your children’s hair - £100 voucher to be won, Let’s talk kids and gaming!

Pour autoriser Verizon Media et nos partenaires à traiter vos données personnelles, sélectionnez 'J'accepte' ou 'Gérer les paramètres' pour obtenir plus d’informations et pour gérer vos choix. What names do you like 5dollarshake?

These 16 names were selected by our users that were looking for other names like Jenson. 16 names similar to Jenson. I need some inspiration lol.

Kelly (#1605 LAST YEAR) and Kelley are the popular related forms of Keeley (OUTSIDE TOP 2000) appearing in the Top 2000. oh dear lets just blame the hormones Come one ladies, give me some inspiration, I think its Celtic, its my middle name, she has weird ideas, Now you see, I'm very anti-K names, but I quite like Keeley! It makes me think of something like this: "Keeley told Shaniqua she gonna call the Po-Po on Ray-Ray" Our Site Key, Keys, Keels, Kiwi, Keke, Keeks.

I can't picture a doctor or grandmother named Keeley. I don't like it because it is a lot like my name which I don't like particularly.I think it may be having a resurgance though as I know a toddler Keeley. Makes me think - Keel - Keel over - drunk. Put on your hard hate, MN seems to have an irrational distaste of 'K' names.Keeley is not so bad, I wouldn't choose it, but have no strong opinions on it. Pour autoriser Verizon Media et nos partenaires à traiter vos données personnelles, sélectionnez 'J'accepte' ou 'Gérer les paramètres' pour obtenir plus d’informations et pour gérer vos choix. Alternate spellings for Keeley?

Keeley Jade (I love Jade for a middle name) Keeley Isabella.

Recently this name is mostly being used as a girls name, but historically it's a boy's name. Last year it ranked 2,327th in the U.S. Social Security Administration list of most popular baby girl names. I like Jean out of what you have. You can use our Sibling name generator to find matching brother and sister names for the name Keeley. Its ok youremindmeofthebabe, I think it could be preg hormones, as I cant decide if I like it. Informations sur votre appareil et sur votre connexion Internet, y compris votre adresse IP, Navigation et recherche lors de l’utilisation des sites Web et applications Verizon Media. Name Keeley Categories. Once you know what sound all letters make it becomes much easier to spell names like Keeley. It's listed on Mumsnet's Baby Name Finder. Nos partenaires et nous-mêmes stockerons et/ou utiliserons des informations concernant votre appareil, par l’intermédiaire de cookies et de technologies similaires, afin d’afficher des annonces et des contenus personnalisés, de mesurer les audiences et les contenus, d’obtenir des informations sur les audiences et à des fins de développement de produit. Keeley is an uncommon given name for men but a very popular last name for both adults and children (#6117 out of 150436, Top 4%).