VaporAiress 2.0 7 Liter Women's Hydration Pack $149.99. It's in the top 3 bestselling hydration packs and has a couple of popular alternatives in the same price range, such as Nathan Vapor Airess.. Nathan VaporAiress Race Vest is $31.25 more expensive than an average hydration pack ($26.99). Features Adaptive-Fit adjustable sizing system provides a tailored, body-mapped, women-specific fit for a variety of body types Change ), You are commenting using your Twitter account. 1.6L Insulated hydration bladder included, The CinchFit adjustable sizing system provides a tailored, body-mapped fit for all body types, Two adjustment points allow you to alter waist and bust fit separately, Quick attachement/ release trekking pole attachement points, Breathable, chafe-free materials for maximum comfort, Equipped with a 2L bladder with quick-release valve, Transparent zippered pocket for quick-viewing of key essentials, Back kangaroo pocket for stashing flasks, layers, and other essentials, Front pockets fit bottles and flasks up to 650 ml, Reflective hits for 360-degree visibility. No Bladder . No upper adjustments, such as on the first version. If you are not at home, they will retry the delivery one more time. I have been shopping for them for a long time, looked at other brands, but I really like and trust Nathan’s quality, so I bought the new version of the Vapor Airess. Description. Should’ve got the smaller one. Here you will find me talking about running, races, family, and my Christian faith because those are my favorite topics.

The included 2 L bladder and holsters for front-riding bottles (sold separately) supply enough hydration to … This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. Als je doorgaat op onze website ga je hiermee akkoord. De ideale tas tijdens een lange wandeling of tocht! I think I just need to get used to the few differences.

Shipping Policy. Excellent product all round. Add to Cart. Features.

Nathan Women’s Hydration Pack/Running Vest - VaporAiress 7L Capacity with 2.0 L Water Bladder Included, Hydration Backpack - Running, Marathon, Hiking, Outdoors, Cycling and More 4.6 out of … I particularly like the easy access to the pockets at the front. De rugzak heeft een one-size-fits-all ontwerp en is geschikt voor vrouwen.

We offer 2 delivery options: Home delivery and Pickup Shop. You Save 25% ($37.50). Add to Cart. Nu vernieuwd met lichtgewicht materialen en een verbeterde pasvorm. VaporAiress is a pack that is as versatile as you are. Unfortunately, even cinched as tight as possible, it’s still a little loose on me. Size .

When I started running longer distances, I bought a Nathan Vapor Airess. It’s our first race vest to feature the innovativee CinchFit Adjustable Sizing System, resulting in a fit and feel so personalized, you’ll think we tailored it just for you. It’s Nathans first race vest to feature the innovative Adaptive-Fit ™ Adjustable Sizing System, resulting in a fit and feel so personalized, you’ll think they tailored it just for you. Women’s Nathan VaporAiress 7L 2.0 Sizing: Sternum: Bust: XXS-M: 26 – 33″ 30 – 36″ L-2XL: 33 – 41″ 37 – 44″ Share this: Tweet; Print; Like this: Like Loading... Inspiration and Advice; life; Reviews and Pop Culture; Running/races; Uncategorized; distance running; endurance gear; hydration; hydration vest; Nathan; racing; review; running gear; running vest; trailrunning; ultrarunning; Published … € 149,95 I’ve tried the “other” brand but always go back to Nathan. Do Not Sell My Info TrailMix 7 Liter Men's Race Pack. / VaporAiress Women's Hydration Backpack. This one fits like a glove, is very comfortable to carry with plenty of pockets. De rugzak heeft een one-size-fits-all ontwerp en is geschikt voor vrouwen.

If you order during the weekend, you may expect your order to arrive on Tuesday. I also enjoy hiking, photography, reading and obviously, writing. Gewicht: 235- 347 gram VaporAiress Women's Hydration Backpack. I’m 5’3″, have short legs, with a normal size torso, and a slightly wide back. Select color and size to check in-store availability, Designed specifically to fit the Female Form, The Adaptive-Fit ™ adjustable sizing system provides a tailored, body-mapped fit for all body types, Two adjustment points allow you to alter waist and bust fit separately, Breathable, chafe-free materials for maximum comfort, Equipped with a 2L bladder with quick release valve, Transparent zippered pocket for quick-viewing of key essentials, Back kangaroo pocket for stashing flasks, layers, and other essentials, Front pockets fit bottles and flasks up to 22oz, Reflective hits for 360-degree visibility. Designed with the precise specifications and endurance testing of record-setting ultra runner, Stephanie Howe, this women’s-specific, body-mapped runners’ vest is race-ready and built for the long haul. The VaporAiress is body-mapped and designed specifically for the female form. Privacy Shield Policy

Product 101. Inhoud waterreservoir: 2 liter I'm also a runner, trail, road, and occasionally treadmill. Still running around super busy. Sold Out $112.49. ( Log Out /  Well, I used that money for other things I needed more, shoes and fuel, and I kept wearing my old vest. Take care!

Body-mapped and designed specifically for the female form, it’s our first race vest to feature the innovative Adaptive-Fit ™ Adjustable Sizing System, resulting in a fit and feel so personalized, you’ll think we tailored it just for you. Rodingsveen 134 Availability: In stock. The lightest-weight Men’s Race Pack in the award-winning Vapor Series brings an ideal balance of weight, storage capacity, and durability to even the most weight-conscious distance runners. 25% OFF SITEWIDE - NO CODE+ FREE Gift with Orders $70+, $112.49 $149.99 De Nathan Vapor Airess Drinkrugzak is een lichtgewicht en veelzijdige rugzak met een inhoud van zeven liter inclusief waterreservoir van maar liefst twee liter. If during the second delivery attempt you are not at home, they will leave a note and drop off your parcel at a nearby pickup shop. I wore it on a hike one day and when the weather warmed up I took off my light windbreaker and went to stash it in the back of the vest , only to realize that 1) the back pocket is much smaller than on the first version of this vest and 2) there are no longer any cross bungee cords . 7041 VN ‘s-Heerenberg. Quality construction and comfortable materials. Kleur: blauw With one of the lightest Vapor vests to date, the Nathan VaporAiress 7L 2.0 Women's Race Vest keeps water and gear close to your body to maximize comfort while running or racing.

Nederland, E: [email protected] But I can still use it. Qty. There are only two sizes and I got the bigger one. Daarnaast gebruiken we cookies van derden die jouw internetgedrag volgen.

If you have any questions, please feel free to ask in the comments. → Cookies | BTW nr: NL861560413B01. The 7-Liter Nathan VaporAiress 2.0 allows you to carry trekking poles, layers, and plenty of snacks and fluids on the trail. My first ever hydration vest was a Nathan Intensity, a low-priced, simple model. Update: after using this for two months I have found I really do not like it and regret the purchase. Zipper, Phone Holder, Water CDN$119.99 - CDN$264.09 Nathan QuickStart 6L Hydration Vest Pack with 1.5L Bladder Included.

Qty. The weight of the empty pack is very light. VaporAiress is a pack that is as versatile as you are. Nathan TrailMix Running Vest/Hydration Pack.

Contact Us. God gets all the glory for everything!

Availability: In stock. → Privacyverklaring Body-mapped and designed specifically for the female form, it’s our first race vest to feature the innovative Adaptive-Fit ™ Adjustable Sizing System, resulting in a fit and feel so personalized, you’ll think we tailored it just for you. With less material, the VaporAiress 2.0 also weighs less. The price is comparable to other packs of this quality and with similar features. XS . TrailMix 7 Liter Men's Race Pack $99.99. XXS . TrailMix 12 Liter Women's Race Pack $149.99. Follow Blue Skies and Green Pastures on WordPress.com. It’s our first race vest to feature the innovativee CinchFit Adjustable Sizing System, resulting in a fit and feel so personalized, you’ll think we tailored it just for you. I wore that thing in training and races, close to a thousand miles per year. Body-mapped and designed specifically for the female form. Store Locator. Pickup Shop delivery means that your parcel will be dropped off at a nearby shop. Join our Nathan community to receive a 20% discount sitewide. Gotta catch up on your blog and podcasts this weekend. Includes a 20oz soft flask with bite valve to keep liquids from escaping; Step-through design fits comfortably around your waist and provides a bounce-free ride, even at top speed; Top perimeter … XXS/XS . The VaporAiress is body-mapped and designed specifically for the female form.

Not as adjustable as I expected. View all posts by pkadams. Description. The fit makes it feel like the bladder is hanging lower on my back and, indeed, I got a new chafing scar from it.