The government approved scheme of work and curriculum for Social Studies for junior secondary school one (1) for first term, second term and third term is out. Scheme of Work It provides access to math lessons and activities aligned with the Math Common Core Standards, as well as Learning-related blogs and other free teacher resources and lesson plan ideas. The subject predisposes itself for the infusion of the following Road Safety Education, Disaster Risk Reduction Education, Consumer Education. Scheme of work for Social Studies for Junior secondary school one (1) first term covers the following topics and sub-topics; Meaning, Scope and Nature of Social Studies, Objectives & Importance of Social Studies., Physical Environment: Meaning, Types and Features, Resources in Our Environment and their Uses, Environmental Problem, Causes, Effects and Solutions, Social Environment: Meaning and Types; Primary and Group (Family) Types; Role and Responsibilities of Members and other topics which can be seen below under the sub-heading; ‘Social Studies scheme of work for JSS one first term’.In addition, students are to be tutored using the Junior WAEC approved text books for social studies only. If there is a survey it only takes 5 minutes, try any survey which works for you. Enjoy … Agents of Socialization and Effects of Socialization. JSS 1-3 Scheme of Work for Junior Secondary School in Nigeria.

A scheme of work defines the structure and content of an academic course.

2 0 obj <>/ExtGState<>/XObject<>/ProcSet[/PDF/Text/ImageB/ImageC/ImageI] >>/MediaBox[ 0 0 595.4 841.8] /Contents 4 0 R/Group<>/Tabs/S/StructParents 0>> ��7�I� O��g�k#z�i�k�~���t�T2���n�Q��!���]�z�ѕ \��Qt -�YWK����A�v�5�:2NW�eB[w��҅y���Lh8k�6U^qTm�id�/9��9�[email protected]��^@�� h���U-��;�)�z���Q-�)�P1�՞�J�̓���뾖Ƴh�,C���sp�s넴�� �V9��&�����oaPb9G��w{=�>[�{v�r ��]�Y\�Gg+�x�Q:_���B�]d����=d�t��!���0�C���^�`m�:�!\�0����2c���urN`���pߞWm� {�-d��/}�zv����19��yt�^�q��2&��F��y-�Y����Zņ]W�W�܋}e�>vO�>s��d��U�����ŽV�.�{��o 1�� ������a��. endobj Read Also: Download (22) School Useful Documents for Administration. Accidents in the Home and School: Measures for Safety in the Home, School, Workplace and the Environment. What is Spirituality? New NERDC Curriculum Subjects download pdf, Minimum of 6 subjects; Maximum of 7 subjects, Minimum of 7 subjects; Maximum of 8 subjects, Minimum of 9 subjects; Maximum of 10 subjects, Ghana Police Service (GPS) Salary Structure and Ranks, University of Nigeria, Nsukka, (UNN) Postgraduate Admission Form 2020/2021 is Out, UNN Postgraduate Courses and Entry Requirement, List of Bolt Vehicle Inspection Center in Nigeria, Rivers State Civil Service Commission Recruitment 2020/2021 - Apply Here Online, University that Offered Hospitality And Tourism Management, Federal College of Education Pankshin (FCEP) Resumption Date and Exam Date 2019/2020, JAMB 2020: School that Accepts 140/150 Cut Off Mark, Niger State College Of Nursing Sciences Admission Form for 2020/2021 is Out, Schools that Accepts 160/170 Cut-off Mark, Schools that Accepts 140/150 Cut Off Mark, List of Illegal Universities in Nigeria by NUC, Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment, Nigerian Customs Service (NCS) Recruitment, Ghana Immigration Service (GIS) Recruitment, Ghana Immigration Service (GIS) Recruiment. Schools are free to select such Nigerian Language to be taught. %���� For prospective school owners, teachers and assistant teachers, Social Studies scheme of work is defined as a guideline that defines the contents and structure of Social Studies as a subject offered under junior and senior secondary school. [email protected] - 2 August 2019 5 Definition & Meaning Scheme of Work A scheme of work, in short, is The state and federal ministry of education have recommended a unified scheme of works for all Junior secondary schools in Nigeria, in other words, all Junior and senior secondary schools in Nigeria must operate with the same scheme of work for both private secondary schools and public (government owned) secondary schools in Nigeria. Cultural and Creative Arts. ♦ Follow US on FACEBOOK for LATEST UPDATE. National Unity and Integration; Meaning, Needs and Importance. and textbooks for the various subjects and areas of learning, from which teachers’ schemes of 1 See Annexe 6 for bibliographical details. Jamb Result Bookmark File PDF Schemes Of Work For The 2014national Curriculum a central planning tool and the key mechanism by which a teacher prepared for teaching and learning at period of time,e.g a month,a term or a year. Home - Social Studies Scheme of Work For JSS 1 (First Term To Third Term). We have made it easy for you to find a PDF Ebooks without any digging. <> It provides access to math lessons and activities aligned with the Math Common Core Standards, as well as Learning-related blogs and other free teacher resources and lesson plan ideas. Objectives & Importance of Social Studies. The e-Curriculum portal Creates an Enabling Environment in which Educational Research and Development Activities will thrive and in the process not only Encourage Collaboration with International Development Partners but also Foster Public-Private Partnerships in our Bid to Render Educational Research and Development Efforts Sustainable and Needs Driven. x��=k�7�� �?ԧC��S)ջ����_6q6�w��އy���zf�������D=�U���=g�(��(�"))�����o�����7I��e��������Ͼ�o��K2�K�&��2��6�����ϲ�~|��ٯ���g���������x�l�J�-ϊ�O�{�ۧ�˳z����_���Y���Ͳ\��}�e�x�l? two or three weeks). Social Issues and Problems Examination; Meaning and causes, Social Issues and Problems; Effects and Solution. It is a brief outline of lessons or lectures, or simply that aspect of the curriculum that lists topics to be taught in a given course or programme. National Curriculum; Scheme of Work; Search ... Go. folder Curriculum Framework ... folder Scheme of Work : folder Guides : folder Revised Syllabi During Covid 19 Pandemic Situation 2020 : Documents. Learners’ Resource access comes with the NERDC e-Curriculum Digital School Access. Similarly, Islamic Studies, Christian Religious Studies, Social Studies, Civic Education, etc. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. 4. The content on this site is posted with good intentions. Meaning, Scope and Nature of Social Studies. Finally I get this ebook, thanks for all these Schemes Of Work For The 2014national Curriculum I can get now! Meaning, Causes, Effects and Solution. Ensure  your school enrolls in the e-curricukum program. Needs for Safety. .2 How do I speak up for myself and the world?.3 Can we be reflective? Basic Science and Technology.

Documents. 10. Engage in competitive and co-operative active-ties Continue to apply and develop a broader range of skills. ♦ Follow US on TWITTER for CURRENT EDUCATIONAL TWEET. Do you know that before approval to operate and own a secondary school in Nigeria. Following the decision of the Federal Government to introduce the Universal Basic Education (UBE) programme, the Nigerian Educational Research and Development Council (NERDC) re-structured and realigned all extant Primary and Junior Secondary Schools (JSS) curricula into a 9-Year Basic Education Curriculum for … NABTEB Past Questions and Answers Learn how your comment data is processed.

The scheme of work for Social Studies provided here would go a long way in not just helping the teachers in carefully breaking down the subject, topics and subtopics but also, devise more practical ways of imparting this knowledge on the pupils using the recommended text books. H��cx���:`���r �~�����RP��r=縘�+�l������B�֛�D���Yɀ Social Studies Scheme of Work for for Junior secondary school one (1) second term covers the following topics and sub-topics; Revision of Last Term’s Work, Socialization: Meaning, Significance & Processes, Agents of Socialization and Effects of Socialization, Culture: Meaning, Components & Features, Culture: Features of Culture, Cultural Similarities Among Nigerians and other topics which can be seen below under the sub-heading; Social Studies Scheme of work for JSS 1 in 2nd term. To get started finding Schemes Of Work For The 2014national Curriculum , you are right to find our website which has a comprehensive collection of manuals listed. NECO Result Token Checker 7. <>>> Have a look at these examples to help you decide what's right for your school. (adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Enter your email address to subscribe to this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email. please, i need scheme of work on civic education, social studies, home economics and yoruba, please do you have scheme of work for pre nursery, i will like to have one, yes, we can provide you a link to download it, thank for the scheme, i got it. It splits an often-multi-year curriculum into deliverable units of work, each of a far shorter weeks' duration (e.g. My friends are so mad that they do not know how I have all the high quality ebook which they do not! Just select your click then download button, and complete an offer to start downloading the ebook. Again, note that you are mandated to use the Junior WAEC approved text books for Social studies only. According to Okai (2010) the term syllabus generally refers to a list of topics or a collection or outline of what pupils or students should study in a given year or specified period of teaching. Subject include Literature – in – English, Fundamental discipline for science and technological development. Civil Defence Past Question & Answer It is also an important admission requirements for admission into any higher institution.

9. The e-Curriculum is a national online library for education and research in science, technology, engineering, and mathematics. And by having access to our ebooks online or by storing it on your computer, you have convenient answers with Schemes Of Work For The 2014national Curriculum . 3 0 obj National Unity and Integration: Meaning, Needs and Importance. endobj Each of the listed component will serve as themes for the Pre-Vocational Studies, Consumer Education is infused into Pre-Vocational Studies, Create enabling environment for the teaching of pre-vocational studies in schools, Climate change is part of Basic Science Theme, Separate classes should be run for Christian Religious Studies theme and Islamic Studies theme. Scheme of work for Social Studies for Junior secondary school one (1) third term covers the following topics and sub-topics; Revision of Last Term’s Work, Social Issues and Problems Examination; Meaning and causes, Social Issues and Problems; Effects and Solution, Cultism.

endobj

Ensure  your school enrolls in the e-curricukum program. 5. 2 0 obj NERDC Teacher’ Aid provides web-based access to a database of teaching resources where the user ( Teacher) can search for, locate, download, and comment on resources to aid their learning process or teaching. lol it did not even take me 5 minutes at all!