Avg Upload Speed: 10.85

Avg.

Best decision ever. High-powered amplifiers & antennas help extend WiFi coverage throughout large homes and even backyards. With Nighthawk AC1900 WiFi Cable Modem Router, you'll see improved performance and can save up to $120 a year. DLNA®—Find & play your media on DLNA TVs & game consoles, READYSHARE® USB—Share your USB hard drive & printer.

If you enjoy slow speeds, weak upstream, and constant loss of connections, then this is the modem for you.

In the Netgear's defense, I used a second R7000 router working in bridge mode as the client for this test, and Netgear doesn't offer many options to make sure that the first and second unit are connected using the fastest standard possible.

- 5G WiFi Signal ~15 meter distance (Smartphone upstairs)

The only high-speed internet provider I can use is Comcast xFinity and their SB3 & newest SB4 would not allow for a steady connection and would be offline more than online. Looking for entertainment other than Marvel and Star Wars? Comcast employees can’t explain why “using my own modem and router is working but their devices wouldn’t. Download Speed: 31.45 Performance

Thank you for your review of the modem. A cool feature, even though I mainly use DropBox for document sharing. The router was able to handle all of the devices, but at the cost of reduced speeds on every device. Thank you.

The new thing about the R7000's storage capability is the fact that it now supports Time Machine backup, making the router a much better alternative to the new AirPort Extreme, in terms of functionality (and also performance, more below). It could also support hard drives of top capacities. We don’t have cable so we do everything online and this modem has made that online experience Seamless! The only thing I don't like is that they're always moving things around and why are you getting rid of the rap section and especially the CD section.

The common features include two guest networks (one for each frequency band), and a host of customizable settings OpenDNS-based parental controls. Nighthawk App - Easily set up your router and get more out of your WiFi.

All comments and thoughts that make up this review are mine and mine alone; I received no pressure from the company to post a biased or untruthful review. Your pac kage contains the Nightha wk AC1900 WiFi L TE Modem Router , three antennas , the po wer adapter , and a yellow Ethernet cable. EXTREMELY FAST WIFI—Up to 1.9 Gpbs combined WiFi speed for extreme gaming and streaming, DOCSIS 3.0—Up to 24 times faster cable Internet speeds than 2.0, CHANNEL BONDING—Extremely fast cable Internet speeds during peak hours, GIGABIT WIFI—Next-generation WiFi now at Gigabit speeds, GIGABIT WIRED—Ideal for HD gaming & video, PROCESSOR—1.6GHz combined processor boosts wireless, wired, and WAN-to-LAN. Get top combined WiFi speeds of up to 1.9Gbps with AC1900 in this 2-in-1 CableLabs DOCSIS® 3.0 Cable Modem and WiFi Router.

Called text support to find a repair shop near me all I got was a run around and was told to send back to seller. Nighthawk AC1900 WiFi Cable Modem Router is packed with technologies and features so you can game and stream without fear of lost connections or slow-down. Stop buffering and start streaming uninterrupted. Needless to say, this chip offers more benefits to the now-aging 2.4GHz Wi-Fi than the newer 5GHz Wi-Fi, though you need a TurboQAM-compatible wireless client to really take advantage of it.

Our ping was none existent (usually 20 or less) and our download speed never went higher than 8 although we pay over $100 for 50 mbps download. This proved that the router itself was able to get the full speed that was being offered by my ISP. QoS allows for prioritizing the Internet so that real-time applications, such as online gaming, video chat, or HD streaming get the the bandwidth they need to ensure optimal user experience.

Had to buy another one. Package contents Front View The status LEDs are located on the top of the modem router.The USB port is Looks like its time to upgrade the rest of the gadgets. For comprehensive purposes, I have broken down this review into multiple sections. If you like decently fast internet, live in a one story home, and don't want to stress over modems, routers & excess wires, then the Nighthawk AC1900 is for you. Way to complicated to set up, when go to download app on iPhone states that app does not support the Netgear that I purchased (Netgear Nighthawk C7100V) so cannt attach devices such as mini google. With features like Dynamic QoS and Beamforming+, you can stream like never before.

Network conditions and environmental factors, including volume of network traffic, interference, and building construction may lower actual data throughput and wireless coverage. The router is housed in a plastic chassis but it feels solid and sturdy. Product Reviews "This was easily my favorite 2-in-1 I’ve tested, not just because it was consistent but because it will allow a lot of upgrade-room for users and the Genie software makes troubleshooting or customizing a breeze."