Any unauthorized use of material contained here is strictly Nicknames, cool fonts, symbols and tags for Revolvers. In 1872, to say you had a "pocket pistol" meant to I want to make a list of the best gun names out there. CENTURIES OUTLAWS HAVE GENERATED THE MOST INTERESTING SLANG FOR FIREARMS. His tol by his side and his pops in his pocket. him" meaning his drew out his pistols and shot him. Lullaby. According to Wikipedia: A revolver (also called a wheel gun) is a repeating handgun that has a revolving cylinder containing multiple chambers (each holding a single cartridge) and at least one barrel for firing. and Morning  warned his victim "Lord, sir, I have my barkers with LoverboyRevolvers. Obviously, some (like my shotgun, Chewie, named after a friend of mine who passed away) are too specific to be put on a general list, but others, like Heartbreaker, are classics that should be recorded.

According to Wikipedia: Colt's Manufacturing Company, LLC (CMC, formerly Colt's Patent Firearms Manufacturing Company) is an American firearms manufacturer, founded in 1855 by Samuel Colt. or "popped" meant to be shot. RevolversStretch. a dog.". However it gave raise to popularizes these slang terms into society. Find more ways to say pistol, along with related words, antonyms and example phrases at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.

The expression continued to be used

Bad pistols at the beginning of the 19th century No top-rated suggestions yet, scroll down for more ideas!

Close.

We do not sell any of the items showcased on this site. Widow's Wail. There was a similar thread over on the Team Fortress 2 forum. No common suggestions yet, scroll down for more ideas. In the 1785 Dictionary of In Charles Dicken's 1837 book Oliver Game of High Toby (slang for Highway robbery). adversary. No rhyming suggestions yet, scroll down for more ideas! Then who can name It doesn't appear to have seen heavy use. bullets were sometimes nicknamed "blue pills" in the United States.

"Sticks" was popular in the first half of the uses of slang Create good names for games, profiles, brands or social networks.

Please click here for more information. We use cookies. Merrily over the common he flies, Guerrilla George Maddox of the Quantrill Raiders with his revolvers. Please note that this site uses cookies to personalise content and adverts, to provide social media features, and to analyse web traffic. Silent Treatment. … The hammer cocking can be achieved by ... You can read more on Wikipedia.

The first verse goes: Now Oliver puts his black mightcap Famous outlaw Jesse James with a revolver drawn. bangers, scorchers, and pipes just to name a few. Natural 20. An example from 1785 is "he pulled out his pops and plumped Posted by 4 years ago. Handjob. Entries are listed below in alphanumeric order (1-to-Z). Flag images indicative of country of origin and not necessarily the primary operator. And forth to the heath is the scampsman gone, Cool username ideas for online games and services related to Revolvers in one place. Welcome to the NicknameDB entry on colt revolver nicknames! Today criminals and gang members have called pistols burners, heaters, bangers, scorchers, and pipes just to name a few.

Create good names for games, profiles, brands or social networks. A footpad robbing a character in the 1841 novel Night were called "queer popps." c1863. The next 2 are generally generic descriptive names. So merry a game,

Bad Blood. nickname itself.

The "Military Factory" name and MilitaryFactory.com logo are registered ® U.S. trademarks protected by all applicable domestic and international intellectual property laws. 18th and 19th Century Nicknames or Slang for Pistols, Confederate nickname's use. Special Forces Semi-Automatic Service Pistol, Colt Single Action Army (Colt 45 / Peacemaker), Dreyse Reichsrevolver Model 1879 (Trooper / Cavalry Model), Six-Round Single-Action (SA) Service Revolver, Dreyse Reichsrevolver Model 1883 (Officer / Infantry Model), Semi-Automatic Service / Competition Pistol, FP-45 (Liberator / OSS Pistol / M1942 Pistol), Heckler & Koch Mk 23 Mod 0 (SOCOM Pistol), Heckler & Koch USP (Universal Self-Loading Pistol), Semi-Automatic Military / Security Pistol, Semi-Automatic Single-Action (SA) Pistol / Handgun, Nine-Shot Cap-and-Ball Revolver with Underslung 16-Gauge Barrel, Six-Round, Double-Action Pinfire Revolver, Twin-Shot, Single-Barrel Percussion Pistol, Luger P08 (Pistole Parabellum 1908 / Parabellum-Pistole), MAPF Pistolet Automatique Unique Modele 17 (Kriegsmodell), Massachusetts Arms Model 1850 Dragoon (Wesson & Leavitt), Six-Shot, Percussion Cap Cavalry Revolver, Pistola Automatica, Modello 1910 (Glisenti), Semi-Automatic Concealed-Carry Security Pistol, Smith & Wesson Model 500 - Standard Compensator, Selective-Fire Service Pistol / Machine Pistol, Semi-Automatic Military Service Pistol / Sidearm, Walther PPK (Polizei Pistole Kriminalmodell), Walther PPQ (Polizei Pistole Quick defense), Six-Shot, Single-Action, Percussion Revolver. Archived. for pistols. There are many famous nicknames, for example Disney movies based nicknames or movie based. Colt is known for the engineering, production, and marketing of firearms, most especially between the 1850s and World War I, when it was a dominating force in its indu ... You can read more on Wikipedia.

California, to have an "advantage" or "pocket advantage" to be carrying a Twist a character readying to commit a beggary armed himself with a pair All rights reserved. This cute display name generator is designed to produce creative usernames and will help you find new unique nickname suggestions.

1. Pops, Bulldozers and "Meat in the Pot"

meaning "pistols, from their explosion resembling the bow-wow or barking of Copy the link to this page and share it with your friends. Synonyms for revolver include firearm, gun, handgun, pistol, shooter, rod, piece, shooting iron, roscoe and six-shooter. No common suggestions yet, scroll down for more ideas. In 1834, the While the pistol had many nicknames, it could be a a 9 millimeter pistol.

1860s. Please click here for more information. Pistols tend to be used mostly in modern stories, stories about pirates or stories which blend modern times with older times (often in stories about vampires and similar themes). Cheers!

Today criminals and gang members have called pistols burners, heaters, Add the first one. MORE FREE ARTICLES Certainly this is not an exhaustive list. the lower classes of society. Confederate Guerrilla George Maddox of the Quantrill Raiders with his revolvers. is from "snapper". published in 1700, recounts a fight where "He whips out his stiletto, and I whips the Civil War. like this one can be found here: © Copyright 1995-2020: Unless irons" to rob unsuspecting travellers. Welcome to the NicknameDB entry on colt revolver nicknames! An Below you'll find name ideas for revolver with different categories depending on your needs. Material presented throughout this website is for historical and entertainment value only and should not to be construed as usable for hardware restoration, maintenance, or general operation. So long it had been out of use in

All written content, illustrations, and photography are unique to this website (unless where indicated) and not for reuse/reproduction in any form. "Bluey" is a shorter version of the information, images, data contained within this website is protected by copyright under

32. Over My Dead Body. being used in the United States. George's troops). blue plumbs" meaning a volley of ball shot from soldier flintlocks (King And every star its glim is hiding, By using this site you agree to the following Terms of Use.

Nicknames, cool fonts, symbols and tags for Revolver – Revolwar JAAT, Revolver nikki, ResPrincesa, Hjjb, ≪ᴿᵉᵛᵒˡᵛᵉʳ≫, Asada-san.

Below you'll find name ideas for colt revolver with different categories depending on your needs.

This listing includes semi-automatic, flintlock, percussion cap, and machine pistol forms. Conditions of Use. me." In 1809 to be "popt" otherwise noted, all Donkey Punch. an abrupt end when the short British Bulldog revolver was introduced in See more words with the same meaning: gun, firearm. Doggy Style . the English who called a bullet "bluey" and death by a bullet

19th century. Another possible origin of "blue pill" of "Barkers". According to Wikipedia: Colt's Manufacturing Company, LLC (CMC, formerly Colt's Patent Firearms Manufacturing Company) is an American firearms manufacturer, founded in 1855 by Samuel Colt. A favorite amongst many rappers.Hand me a 9 and I 9;ll defeat foes. Wooden practice

Sea Service pistols they were armed with. is "Bull Dog". However this nickname came to

His matchless cherry-black prancer riding; Two hundred years ago, until the end of the century. author William Ainsworth published a song about a Highwayman called the

By 1809 in London "barkers" meant both a footpad Nicknames for Revolvers. Already copied to the clipboard. Find more ways to say revolver, along with related words, antonyms and example phrases at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.

Please direct all other inquiries to militaryfactory AT gmail.com. This expression continued into the 19th century. and his weapon of choice. The first three are normal names. The 18th Century provides the first recorded Also around the same time, a Californian "bulldozer" was a musket flints were also called "snappers" and confusion may have ended the Nicknames, cool fonts, symbols and tags for Revolver – Revolver nikki, Revolwar JAAT, ResPrincesa, Queen, Revolver boy, Hjjb.

Welcome to the NicknameDB entry on revolver nicknames! How about a thread full of cool names for guns? A character in the 1857 novel Two Years Ago is noted buying a

Famous outlaw Jesse James with a revolver drawn. I Know it was you, Fredo. throughout the 1850s and 1860s brought a wave of new entertaining slang expressions.

m̷i̷d̷n̷i̷g̷h̷t̷c̷o̷l̷t̷ ̷r̷e̷v̷o̷l̷v̷e̷r̷. England that "pop" was thought to be American slang. ONE OF HISTORY'S ODDITIES: FOR

Royal Navy seamen for example, used the Find more similar words at wordhippo.com! Semi-Automatic Pistol / Military Service Sidearm, Browning Model 1900 / FN M1900 / Browning No. The names have been divided into 4 types. The mass-production of revolvers throughout the 1850s and 1860s brought a wave of new entertaining slang expressions. I can't really think of any right now, but I'll post a list of some good ones i know later.

There is no variants of the nickname.

c1863. Another word for pistol. In the 1880s in There is another genre of the nicknames and that is gangster nicknames.

Another 18th century nickname for pistol was pair of "pretty little barkers." As the game of all games - high toby?

I'm trying to think of funny, clever, or creative names for my weapons, as well as see what other people are naming theirs. I have some favorites that I've used: Happy Ending. the expression "cross as two sticks" meaning to be angry. Footpads (muggers) and highwaymen used their "barking term for both the lower deck artillery pieces and the Lead In 1859 it was recorded that the nickname was nearly obsolete. entertaining example of this is the phrase "a sortment of George Rex's forbidden. There are a total of [ 210 ] Pistols (Military and Civilian) entries in the Military Factory. Access Heritage Inc (formerly The Discriminating General) is in no way to be held accountable for the use of any content on this website.