Prepare Marque Bundt Pan with baking spray containing flour and use pastry brush to evenly coat the design of the pan. 4 ounces semisweet chocolate chips or block chocolate, coarsely chopped (see photo in blog post) Now spoon filling in a "tunnel" on top of the batter. ¼ cup canola or vegetable oil Well, back in the dark ages when we got married, and the cake was ripped from the grocery shelves,  Google wasn’t even born yet. Free shipping applies to US Continental orders only. Combine with a few ingredients from your kitchen to make a full-sized cake in our Bundt pans. Reviewed in the United States on March 31, 2012. When cake is done baking, cool cake in pan 10 minutes before inverting onto cooling rack. Nordic Ware. For chocolate ganache, heat cream in a small saucepan until it just starts to bubble around the edges. After his dinner I brewed some decaf coffee and we blew out candles and enjoyed his cake! There was an error retrieving your Wish Lists. Reviewed in the United States on February 2, 2016, best bundt cake, I've ever had, ordered a second one already. In our family when one of us has a birthday, after the birthday person blows out the candles, we go in order of “who’s birthday is next” and they get a trial run at the candles! he was excited and I baked it for him for his birthday. Prepare cake mix as per box instructions. I followed this recipe to the letter and I am a great baker so I am sure that the product was old (although the freshness date states that it is fresh until May 2011) or it was ruined somehow on the shelf or in transit. I even bought the Wilton Non-Stick liquid...It would have been impossible to grease the Pan more than I did and it still STUCK!

Up To 8 Qt. ½ cup (coconut cream) such as Cocoa Lopez (not unsweetened coconut milk) 4 ounces heavy cream . I have a Holiday Bundt Pan Wreath. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Prepare Marque Bundt Pan with baking spray containing flour and use pastry brush to evenly coat the design of the pan. 1 heaping tablespoon AP flour. 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract (or 2 teaspoons vanilla if not using rum) This mix made a very nice cake in my 10-cup Nordic Ware Bundt pan. My husband’s favorite cake has always been chocolate macaroon. You story is remarkably similar to mine. – Michaela, Easy Baked Chicken Stuffed with Long Grain and Wild Rice ». Pour over completely cooled cake and serve.

I was skeptical that this mix would not be as good but it really was. 1. 3 tablespoons cocoa powder

Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. Save Recipe Print Recipe. The Nordic Ware chocolate decadence bundt mix is the best cake ever! Whisk together the sugar, 2 tablespoons of the milk and the vanilla and mix until smooth. 1 teaspoon dark rum (optional) 2 cups unsweetened coconut Pressure Cooker And For Oven Baking, King Arthur Flour Chocolate Cake Mix, Gluten Free, 22-Ounce (Pack of 3), CHEFMADE Mini Bundt Pan Set, 4-Inch 4PCS Non-stick Tube Pan Kugelhopf Mold for Oven and Instant Pot Baking (Champagne Gold), X-Haibei 3D Castle Cake Pan Chocolate Gelatinas Ice Cream Bakeware Silicone Mold, Betty Crocker Rapid Cake Maker | Microwave Delicious Cakes in 6 Minutes | Perfect for Dorm, Small Kitchen, or Office | Dishwasher-Safe, Microwaveable, & BPA-Free, Nordic Ware Kugelhopf Bundt Cake Pan, 9 x 9 x 5.125, Gray, Duncan Hines Signature Perfectly Moist Orange Supreme Cake Mix, 15.25 OZ, Bekith 6 Cavity Silicone Fancy Bundt Cake, Muffin Cups, Coffee Cake, Cupcake, Brownie and Cornbread Mold, Set of 2, Non-Stick Original Cake Fluted Tube Baking Pan - 10-Inch, Nordic Ware Harvest Bounty Loaf Pan, One Size, Bronze, Fat Daddio's Cake Anodized Aluminum Ring Mold Pan, 12 x 4 Inch, Silver, Pancake & Cupcake Batter Dispenser - Perfect Baking Tool for Cupcakes, Waffles, Muffin Mix, Crepes, Cake or Any Baked Goods - KPKitchen Easy Pour Home Food Gadget - Bakeware Maker with Measuring Label. Chocolate Bundt Cake with Macaroon Filling. Let sit while you prepare the cake batter. Coconut Filling 2 large egg whites Pinch of fine sea salt 1 teaspoon dark rum (optional) 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract (or 2 teaspoons vanilla if not using … Snap a picture, share the photo on social media with the hashtag #AnAffairFromTheHeart – I’d love to see what you made! These extra large mixes ensure tall, elegant, full-height cakes in any NordicWare Bundt pan. Be the first to know about new product launches, seasonal recipe features, and exclusive discounts. 1 ¾ cups granulated sugar Finally, mix in cooled chocolate mixture and pour batter into prepared pan. Dec 23, 2013 - A review of the new gourmet cake mixes from Bundt. Nordic Ware Yule Log Pan, one size, Silver, Instant Pot Official Fluted Cake Pan, 7-Inch, Gray, European Grade Silicone Cake Mold, Aokinle Non Stick Bakeware Fluted Tube Cake Pan for Jello,Gelatin, Silicone Molds for Cakes, 9 inch Baking Pan, BPA Free, Nordic Ware,,Nordic Ware Haunted Skull Cakelet Pan, Nordic Ware Harvest Leaves Bundt Cake Pan, One Size, Bronze, Baker's Advantage Fillables 2-Piece Non-Stick Pan, Set of 1, Fluted Bundt Cake, 9-Inch, Flower Cake Bundtlette Pan Three (3) Cup For Use With Air Fryer, Ninja Foodi 3 Qt.

The dry frosting mix used in this recipe went obsolete in the 90's. The salt and sugars were well controlled and the crumb was near perfect. 4.4 out of 5 stars 125. Many spice cake mixes suffer from a stale spice after taste. 8QT. FREE Shipping on your first order shipped by Amazon. I had such great hopes for this Bundt cake mix - I am grateful that I was testing it prior to serving it for a special occasion. $20 off? Now, finally, my family can enjoy this lushous cake once more with Nordic Ware's cake mix. Your email address will not be published. Many spice cake mixes suffer from a stale spice after taste. Reviewed in the United States on February 14, 2015. Bake in the oven until a toothpick inserted comes out clean, about 60 minutes. Finally, I decided to take a couple of different recipes and tweak them and merge them and, I think his words were something like “You. 3. Let sit for 5 minutes and then whisk until smooth. Add more milk to make thin enough glaze to drizzle. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in.

Preheat oven to 350°F. ... Betty Crocker Mug Treats Triple Chocolate Cake Mix - 4ct/12.5oz. From limited edition bundt pans to microwavable cookware and everything in between. Using a mixer, combine vanilla, eggs and sour cream until fully blended. 2 large eggs Fold in the coconut and flour and mix until combined. Angel Food Cakes. Sign up and enjoy email exclusive holiday promotions all November. Weight: 1.90 lbs. Sign up and enjoy email exclusive holiday promotions all November. Pour heated cream over chocolate in glass or other heat resistant bowl. Serves: 8 to 10, Coconut Filling It's a creamy warm bean dip pac... We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. Just add butter, milk, eggs and sour cream (this varies by flavor so check the box) Two or three recipes on each box with flavor variations. Too expensive for the difficulty of baking it, Reviewed in the United States on March 27, 2014, I paid over $14.00 for this mix. What a waste of time, 2 sticks of butter and 4 eggs! Fill the Bundt pan 1/3 of the way with the batter. © An Affair from the Heart - anaffairfromtheheart.com, get our latest recipes right in your inbox, If you make this recipe, I’d love to know! Based on a beloved boxed cake mix from the 1970's our version is completely from scratch and utterly delicious. This cake mix works great with complicated Bundt cake molds. ★offer is available to first-time subscribers only and cannot be combined with other discounts or offers. The choc. The lemon flavor was an after taste left in your mouth that was terrible! I bought one and tried it and the same wonderful taste came back to me. Set aside. For chocolate ganache, heat cream in a small saucepan until it just starts to bubble around the edges. Stir until smooth and set aside to cool. But once google was born, I started trying recipes that said they tasted like the old box mix. It's so retro it's the future! Super delicious and moist. I searched high and low, and couldn’t find one anywhere. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Javascript in your browser. Shop for bundt cake mixes online at Target.

Prepare Marque Bundt Pan with baking spray containing … It ended up in the trash. 3 tablespoons unsalted softened butter The "caramel sauce packet" consists of caramel pellets that I imagine are supposed to melt during the baking process - but only a portion melted - and the top of my Bundt cake looks like the surface of the moon!!! In our house, on your birthday, you get to choose what you would like me to make you for dinner. Cake: 1 cup brewed espresso 1 1/4 cup unsalted butter 3/4 cup unsweetened cocoa 2 cups granulated sugar 2 tsp vanilla extract 4 large eggs ¾ cup sour cream or yogurt 3 cups all-purpose flour 1 1/2 tsp baking powder 3/4 tsp salt Chocolate Ganache: 2/3 cup chopped bittersweet or semi-sweet chocolate 1/3 cup heavy cream Preheat oven to 350°F.

Unable to add item to List. Finally, mix in cooled chocolate mixture and pour batter into prepared pan. A must for the true chocolate connoisseur.