All I can say is omg! This is so good. My keto macros are high protein moderate fat so I want to increase the protein, would you suggest egg white protein powder or regular protein powder or just play around with it?

Amazing! Personally, I’ve done it for a few weeks with no problems at all. The flax seeds you have will work just fine, there isn’t any change in nutrition with this substitution. I wish I had found this sooner Thank you for sharing this one.

I had the house to myself, and that “me time” between school and evening activities was this introvert’s bliss. I would try baking the granola crust before adding any kind of filling to give it more stability. How to do that and keep the crunch, though?

I have to confess though – sometimes I eat this keto granola straight out of the container. I was wondering why there is an asterisk on the Almonds in the ingredients. Use my sweetener conversion calculator to get an exact measurement.

Hi Barbara, You could try a flax egg, but haven’t tried it to confirm that it works. Looking forward to making this! The Best Grape Nuts Cereal Recipes on Yummly | Hot Grape-nuts Cereal, Easy Lemon Pie With Grape-nuts Crust, Blueberry Grape-nut Porridge It baked up beautifully, and the final granola is absolutely scrumptious! This is so good!! Will this last in the air tight container? Could you use psyllium husk in place of the flax meal? For carb addicts (my husband:) not sweet enough but it gave me just the right amount of sweetness, crunch, snack feel I was looking for.

Berry Nut Cereal Recipe. Thanks for stopping by! Yay!

Thank you! Cold cereal was a foreign concept when I moved to the U.S. from Russia as a little girl. Remove from the heat and stir in the walnuts, brown sugar, and vanilla. Looking forward to trying this! I used this recipe as a base to make a “graham cracker” crust. If you are not using salted nuts, then you may wish to add a pinch of salt in step 4. This hot cereal is a delicious twist on oatmeal with some added protein and fiber to help satisfy you and keep you full.

I ate it in a bowl like cereal. To serve, place 2/3 cup of the cereal mixture in a bowl. It should last 2-3 days right?

Your email address will not be published. Regarding making and weighing the total – I would highly recommend doing that always, anyway.

However, I just made it and saw that at the *bottom* (!) It will be my snack tonight! Pulse just until everything is mixed well. Hi Chris, I haven’t tried it, but you might be able to replace the egg white with a flax egg instead. ), The Best Sugar-free Low Carb Granola Bars Recipe - Kind Bar Copycat, Sugar-free Nutella Spread Recipe (Low Carb, Paleo) - 5 Ingredients, Easy Strawberry Tart Recipe (Paleo, Low Carb, Sugar-free) - 5 Ingredients, 5-Ingredient Sugar-free Nutella Bars (Low Carb, Paleo), Low Carb Almond Flour Biscotti (Paleo, Sugar-free), Healthy Cinnamon Rolls (Paleo, Low Carb, Sugar-free), Low Carb Sugar-Free BBQ Sauce Recipe - Keto & Gluten-Free, Keto Low Carb Creme Brulee Recipe - 5 Ingredients (Sugar-free, Gluten-free), Easy Keto Low Carb Pumpkin Pie Recipe (Sugar-Free, Gluten-Free), 12 Best Low Carb Snacks On The Go (Keto, Gluten-free, Sugar-free), Sex in a Pan Dessert Recipe (Sugar-free, Low Carb, Gluten-free).

This is soooo good. Don’t like hazelnuts so just added more almond and some walnuts. I would like to make the granola but am allergic to egg white. I do have a question. How much maple extract did you use? Hi Kym, in the future you could add a few extra minutes to the bake time or let it sit in your warm oven for a while to get a more crisp texture.

Once I tried it, though, it quickly became a favorite throughout my childhood.

Thank you!

It is delicious. Whichever nuts you choose to include in your low carb granola, you need to process them in order. This is absolutely divine! Thank you, thank you, thank you! Pulse a couple times, mix a little from the bottom toward the top with a spatula, then pulse a couple times again. Sugar replacements by Wholesome Yum. Crecipe.com deliver fine selection of quality Cereal nut mix recipes equipped with ratings, reviews and mixing tips.

It's super easy and stores well in the pantry. I am so happy you liked it, Lindsay! I also used the Coconut Sugar someone else suggested. I did run across one problem.

I made this today and absolutely LOVE IT! The low carb cereal mix should be well blended, but the seeds should be largely whole still. Using your spatula, push it down all together until you have two large rectangles, each about 1/4″-1/3″ thick.

This granola is awesome. I love this!

Hi Shlee, The note for the asterisk is located below the recipe in the Notes section. Used honey as sweetner and added cinnamon. If so, what amount? My husband will love it because he can eat it as cereal, so I will probably need to do something different to get macros downs. I will check out your other recipes. Super crunchy and tasty. Hi Michelle, Mine were roasted and salted, but you could use raw, too. How many grams saturated fat are in a serving? A delicious, healthy treat made with grains, seeds, and dried fruit. Some times I slice it into bars and take with me to work and my daughter loves to take them to school. Some people believe that C.W. You can also bake it for longer if it’s not too dark. Oh this looks great! I’ve also tried some of your recommended products. So imagine my delight, as an adult, every time I get to pour a bowl of keto friendly cereal comprised completely of paleo granola clusters that I feel good about!

I’m curious about trying more and moreee recipes. Turned out perfect!!! The hubs loves it! This was a great way to start the day. I substituted Hazelnuts with Macadamia, everyone here loved it! I’m planing on making this for backpacking, to much or for morning cereal with dehydrated fruits etc. Made it three times already!

My question is how large is a ‘serving’ of the 12 in the recipe… maybe 1/4 cup?

I will be trying out some more of your recipes for sure! Cook for 8-10 mins or until lightly golden. I don’t have the sunflower seeds so was wondering whether you could suggest what I could do to replace this or can I just leave it out? OMG OMG OMG!!! I have even chopped by hand with knife…it works!

Was wondering how long this will last? You can also place another piece of parchment on top and press down firmly to compress everything. You can use any combination of nuts that you prefer because this sugar-free cereal recipe is so versatile.