You shouldn’t need extra storage if you opt for the 256 GB version. Ignore all the articles and chat responses that say it will work. Stereo speakers were also included this time around. Power Seller: New (1) Mint (3) Good (1) … Erhalte einen kostenlosen Geschenkgutschein. Instead of fumbling with volume to get your phone to be quiet, just flip the switch. Those were days I had about six hours of screen time (I may have a problem), but it hasn’t gotten the long 1.5-plus-day battery life that many extra-large phones get. I than popped in my iPhone 7 Plus sim and no luck with voice or data. OnePlus 7 Pro : l’un des smartphones incontournables de 2019 passe désormais à 536 euros. In fact, someone has tried out the same and experienced a fascinating phenomenon. For example, only the Nebula Blue variant is allegedly compatible with Sprint’s network – if you believe the reply from OnePlus. No notch. OnePlus 7 Pro 5G Unlocked Version is only compatible with Sprint’s 5G network or T-Mobile’s LTE network. It’s easy enough to swap between them, and they each offer some unique benefits. Perhaps sprint is working on allowing this device on their network? OnePlus delivers a notchless, all-screen phone with a pop-up camera. However, I’m unable to make/receive phone calls or texts. Verizon subscribers, you may need to contact customer service if any features don’t work. Thanks! Highlighted. I also received the sim lock notification. Interestingly, the phone does feature plenty of supported network bands. It has a dust and water seal in it, I’m told, and it smartly auto-retracts before hitting the ground when you drop the phone.

All of which are supported by the current cellular radio of the OnePlus 7 Pro. On the other hand, the review of the OnePlus 7 Pro in Wired listed the phone as compatible with Sprint’s network. We’ve all gotten used to fingerprint readers on the back or edge of our devices in the past few years, but it’s much more convenient to press your thumb right on the screen to unlock the phone. Disclosure: This site contains affiliate links to other sites. OnePlus 7 Pro - How Long Can it Last . You have to dig into settings to even set up the camera to save photos at a resolution that high. It can produce more realistic night shots than the Pixel 3A in some conditions, thanks to OnePlus's Nightscape mode, which also relies on the many extra megapixels. They also sounded excellent during my time with them. Available in the same blue finish as the regular 7 Pro, the new phone is largely similar to the one launched on T-Mobile and unlocked in May. For $700, the OnePlus 7 Pro offers a lot. With the new launches, Sprint says it now covers close to 11 million people with 5G, including 1.7 million people in New York. Second, I tried to get it activated through online chat. If you have an active day, you may end up with some battery anxiety before bed.

Portrait mode is supposed to add a shallow depth-of-field effect to make your face pop.

Subscribe Login to get notified Sell phone Sell with no listing fees Sell phone Subscribe Pricing $ 310-499 5 listings. The prime reason behind the small number of compatible phones on Sprint is the carrier’s fallback calling mode, which is still based on the CDMA2000 protocol. While the 7 Pro is filled with cutting-edge tech, it’s also missing some basics. 3rd I tried to see if my local sprint store would have any luck. Update, Sept. 26: CNET's OnePlus 7T review is now live. In recent tests around New York, Sprint's network ranged between 100 and 250Mbps. PiunikaWeb readers should remember that a set of job listings on the OnePlus site triggered the rumor of launching the OnePlus 7 series on every major US carrier network.