Given how hot it is in London at present are smart shorts with appropriate footwear acceptable? With only 25 covers accepted owing to social distancing the restaurant is operating with a much lower staffing level than before. Chinos and open neck shirt ok. eating our starters as the waiter started to clear our plates away, I did asked to postpone our mains, unfortunately by the time I returned to the table the food was already there, my friends fish was cold and so did my food, they were nice and replaced it with no problem, we had Cote de boufe to share wich was not the quality what you would expect,rather average nothing exiting,taff piece of meat,! Thanks to all the staff! Your trust is our top concern, so businesses can't pay to alter or remove their reviews. The wine list is a shorter version of their cellar and on the back of the one use menus. Beautifully presented. Zoom in to see updated info. If you were staying at the hotel, the gym is only few steps away, you will need it after that burger. The table setting was festive and the food was fabulous. Even under the current difficult circumstances, with compulsory masks/visors and social distancing, the staff still managed to deliver impeccable service with a smile and a touch of humour. Take two was much better.Dessert was fine but just fine. more. Kudos to the lovely manageress, Aga. It’s downstairs at Flemings Hotel but there is plenty of sunlight from the basement windows during summer, and a very cosy...feel in winter. Me and my wife thoroughly enjoyed ourselves and had a lovely evening.

Can a gluten free person get a good meal at this restaurant? All the staff were very friendly and attentive. His love for the island and its local food is reflected in the Ormer Mayfair menu by offering seasonal Jersey produce including fresh lobster, crab, oysters, hand dived scallops, Jersey royals and hand-picked shoreline foraged herbs. each and every one of our dining experiences there extra special and memorable. He remarked on this in earshot of the manager who immediately insisted she would procure a chocolate dessert and a few minutes later one appeared, along with coffee and petit fours.

Wonderful food and truly wonderful service.

It's a beautiful venue attached to the Flemings hotel in Mayfair. Vegetarian Friendly, Vegan Options, Gluten Free Options, Set beside some of London's best parks and home to, if you're on a tight budget, this exceptionally well. !Would I return??? Overrated in my opinion. There was a set lunch at £29.50 and a …

Continue your visit to www.tripadvisor.com, 7-12 Half Moon Street Flemings Mayfair Hotel, London W1J 7BH England. !however the puding was beautifully presented and absolutely out of this world, well..Big thanks to the starter and pudding Shef! We had the set lunch menu options - everything we had was delicious, explained beautifully , presented with style and tasted extraordinary Matteo was a star and all of us commented on how special he had made our lunch experience.

The food is absolutely first class; mouth-watering, beautifully presented and a work of art. While the service were able to sort it out, its a basic error that shouldn't have happened.

It’s downstairs at Flemings Hotel but there is plenty of sunlight from the basement windows during summer, and a very cosy...feel in winter. Are you sure you want to delete this question? Ormer Mayfair, Flemings Mayfair, 7-12 Half Moon Street, London W1 020 7499 0000 ormermayfair.com. At the moment they are not offering a set...menu but the a la carte is full of lovely things and presentation and flavours and textures should give Ormer a high food ranking which has not yet been forthcoming. The wine list is a shorter version of their cellar and on the back of the one use menus. Even under the current difficult circumstances, with compulsory masks/visors and social distancing, the staff still managed to deliver impeccable service with a smile and a touch of humour. The staff tried very hard to be efficient and friendly and succeeded too. Given how hot it is in London at present are smart shorts with appropriate footwear acceptable? Reserve a table at Ormer Mayfair, London on Tripadvisor: See 714 unbiased reviews of Ormer Mayfair, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #109 of 22,893 restaurants in London. Very good attentive service. Tue, 9/8. Meal Outstanding!

Ormer Mayfair – tried and tasted. The general vibe is grown up and refined, but relaxed.

Lovely food. !however the puding was beautifully presented and absolutely out of this world, well..Big thanks to the starter and pudding Shef!

The staff tried very hard to be efficient and friendly and succeeded too. you for making our special occasion so wonderful . Main waiter and wine waiter equally attentive and friendly. Chinos and open neck shirt ok. We can't wait to return. Whatever the occasion, the whole team always makes...each and every one of our dining experiences there extra special and memorable.

Find a table. Meal Outstanding! I opted for coconut mousse with white chocolate, pineapple and mango. Excellent food and a wonderful dining experience. The pork with incredibly tender calamari, apples and fennel was heavenly.

With only 25 covers accepted owing to social distancing the restaurant is operating with a much lower staffing level than before. … Right now the serving staff all wear discreet masks or visors and the tables are well spaced without feeling lonely. Chinos and open neck shirt ok.

We ate lunch here today and after two wonderful courses and some great wine, my husband decided he wouldn’t have dessert because there was no chocolate option (he’s a self-confessed chocoholic). If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu.

The food was absolutely amazing, the crab amuse bouche being the highlight of the tasting menu for me! Vegetarian Friendly, Vegan Options, Gluten Free Options, Set beside some of London's best parks and home to, if you're on a tight budget, this exceptionally well. The restaurant is the new restaurant from Michelin star chef Shaun Rankin and is a sister restaurant to Ormer in Jersey, offering a mix of British 'heritage' dishes - think exciting creations using lobster, scallops, venison and fresh British herbs and vegetables. The wine list is a shorter version of their cellar and on the back of the one use menus. Map updates are paused. Very good attentive service. It would have to be an occasional thing for someone of my own means, but if you can afford it give it a whirl. The staff tried very hard to be efficient and friendly and succeeded too. See all photos from Mike S. for Ormer Mayfair. I expected more given the reviews and expense. Reserve a table at Ormer Mayfair, London on Tripadvisor: See 712 unbiased reviews of Ormer Mayfair, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #114 of 22,801 restaurants in London. Hand written card on my...table from all the staff on arrival and a candle/ Happy Birthday arrangement to blow out. The food is absolutely first class; mouth-watering, beautifully presented and a work of art. David Ellis; Friday 7 October 2016 09:30 ... Expect it to be pricey: this is Mayfair, after all. Overall, this is an easily missed restautent, but worth going you. Even if you dine out only once in London, give Ormer a whirl! Since its opening in 2016, Ormer Mayfair has consistently been praised in the press and by discerning diners as one of the best Mayfair restaurants. I snuck a peak of its wonderful looking bar - intimate gorgeous and rose gold, probably worth returning to check it out. The souffles are out of this world---unfortunately, it was not on the menu when we visited last evening:( Tripadvisor gives a Travellers’ Choice award to accommodations, attractions and restaurants that consistently earn great reviews from travellers and are ranked within the top 10% of properties on Tripadvisor. each and every one of our dining experiences there extra special and memorable. We ate from the lunchtime menu and there was so much food and wine offered to us. Was there for my Birthday with my husband. Kudos to the lovely manageress, Aga.

We were able to get a table on short notice only because the place is new. All the staff were very friendly and attentive. Good to go alone, on a date, or a very small business dinner. Continue your visit to www.tripadvisor.co.uk, 7-12 Half Moon Street Flemings Mayfair Hotel, London W1J 7BH England. He remarked on this in earshot of the manager who immediately insisted she would procure a chocolate dessert and a few minutes later one appeared, along with coffee and petit fours. We will continue to visit.More. The ambience, staff and food are all 5 stars! feel in winter. We can't wait to return.More, Rather mixed feelings about our late lunch with friends!For Michelin star restaurant didn't live up to our expectations!I had a absolutely outstanding starter of chestnut veloute,can onestly say it's the best I ever had and from there it went all down the hill!We were still...eating our starters as the waiter started to clear our plates away, I did asked to postpone our mains, unfortunately by the time I returned to the table the food was already there, my friends fish was cold and so did my food, they were nice and replaced it with no problem, we had Cote de boufe to share wich was not the quality what you would expect,rather average nothing exiting,taff piece of meat,! The food is absolutely first class; mouth-watering, beautifully presented and a work of art. They deserve all the business they can get here, try it, you wont be disappointed.

- See 714 traveler reviews, 541 candid photos, and great deals for London, UK, at Tripadvisor. I snuck a peak of its wonderful looking bar - intimate gorgeous and rose gold, probably worth returning to check it out.

I chose this restaurant for my boyfriend’s birthday and they really made the effort to make it memorable! Enjoy.

!More, Fabulous food and amazing service.

He remarked on this in earshot of the manager who immediately insisted she would procure a chocolate dessert and a few minutes later one appeared, along with coffee and petit fours.

I think he would have just wanted more to eat, and perhaps should have been advised by the waiting staff to order an additional side, i would say the size for a fish main wasn't unexpected though, and as he was still peckish I sacrificed a few chips to toss his way. Main waiter and wine waiter equally attentive and friendly. A truly special place. Main waiter and wine waiter equally attentive and friendly. Very good attentive service. Never have I tasted something and actually been held aback at how good it is. I snuck a peak of its wonderful looking bar - intimate gorgeous and rose gold, probably worth returning to check it out. The sommelier also made a great wine pairing recommendation. 1 other review that is not currently recommended, Full menu .css-1c2abjj{width:16px;height:16px;display:inline-block;vertical-align:middle;position:relative;overflow:hidden;top:-0.1em;fill:currentColor;}.css-1c2abjj::before{position:absolute;display:block;left:0;}.css-1c2abjj::after{content:'';display:block;position:absolute;left:0;right:0;top:0;bottom:0;}.css-1c2abjj svg{position:absolute;width:100%;height:100%;fill:inherit;display:block;left:0;top:0;right:0;bottom:0;}, .css-12anxc3{width:24px;height:24px;display:inline-block;vertical-align:middle;position:relative;overflow:hidden;top:-0.1em;fill:currentColor;}.css-12anxc3::before{position:absolute;display:block;left:0;}.css-12anxc3::after{content:'';display:block;position:absolute;left:0;right:0;top:0;bottom:0;}.css-12anxc3 svg{position:absolute;width:100%;height:100%;fill:inherit;display:block;left:0;top:0;right:0;bottom:0;}53, .css-12anxc3{width:24px;height:24px;display:inline-block;vertical-align:middle;position:relative;overflow:hidden;top:-0.1em;fill:currentColor;}.css-12anxc3::before{position:absolute;display:block;left:0;}.css-12anxc3::after{content:'';display:block;position:absolute;left:0;right:0;top:0;bottom:0;}.css-12anxc3 svg{position:absolute;width:100%;height:100%;fill:inherit;display:block;left:0;top:0;right:0;bottom:0;}421, .css-12anxc3{width:24px;height:24px;display:inline-block;vertical-align:middle;position:relative;overflow:hidden;top:-0.1em;fill:currentColor;}.css-12anxc3::before{position:absolute;display:block;left:0;}.css-12anxc3::after{content:'';display:block;position:absolute;left:0;right:0;top:0;bottom:0;}.css-12anxc3 svg{position:absolute;width:100%;height:100%;fill:inherit;display:block;left:0;top:0;right:0;bottom:0;}18, .css-12anxc3{width:24px;height:24px;display:inline-block;vertical-align:middle;position:relative;overflow:hidden;top:-0.1em;fill:currentColor;}.css-12anxc3::before{position:absolute;display:block;left:0;}.css-12anxc3::after{content:'';display:block;position:absolute;left:0;right:0;top:0;bottom:0;}.css-12anxc3 svg{position:absolute;width:100%;height:100%;fill:inherit;display:block;left:0;top:0;right:0;bottom:0;}24, Find more British Restaurants near Ormer Mayfair, Find more Modern European Restaurants near Ormer Mayfair.