Yes, I think that it is great. Warm, rich, spicy, resinous winter scent. Excellent. Initially, Carlisle came off somewhat smoky and I assume the cardamom was more responsible for this but now when I wear it, it’s not so much smoke. A woody frame of sandalwood and patchouli holds the fragrance in place while the other notes embellish it with colorful oranges, creamy whites, and soft purples. Please have your order number available to allow us to better serve you. Strong sillage and lasted for at least 6-7 hours with decent projection.. a couple of hours more as a skin scent. Wow wow wow wow wow. You can sense the amazing craftsmanship upon dry down, it's a special one.

The combination of these four notes creates a fantastic first impression with excellent projection. This website uses cookies to improve your experience while you navigate through the website.

It is not a crowd pleaser like hundreds of designer fragrances out there(one million etc) but people will ask what it is because it is very likeable and unique and anyone can detect the quality of it. I do think Carlisle has reminiscent of Layton though. Overall, Carlisle is a sweet yet dark, masculine that is impeccably well groomed. Hard to find and a little more expensive than others, but worth tracking down. Carlisle is fragrant, great projection, and performance, the scent feels inviting, mature but not classic or old-school. Just not into extreme heat or humidity situations.

Performance on this is better than other PdM I have sampled. If an item has been shipped out from our warehouse in a damaged or flawed condition, MaxAroma.com accepts 100% responsibility for that item. This one is an amazing oriental woody scent with a very nice apple note at the top that lasts for the entire life of the fragrance. But I'd rather smell it on my wife than myself. Less animalic too, but with almost the same apple + vanilla + woods + cinnamon and spices. I wish it smoothened out more on my skin. Shipping cost is non-refundable for undelivered, unclaimed, returned and refused packages, unless we made an error. This is OK but I also have Brioni which has the same flavor of oud, but with a more cutting lemon and soft flower mix.

Upon first spray i smelled between herod and nisean.It has that woody green tobacco smell to it. You must include and fill out the approved RMA form that has been emailed or provided to you. But Parfums de Marly is amazing, I just wouldn't choose this one. Then came the woody patchouli and sweet vanilla. Starts with a smooth sandalwood but makes a sharp turn after 20-30 minutes into a spicy oriental.

If an item has been shipped out from our warehouse in a damaged or flawed condition, MaxAroma.com accepts 100% responsibility for that item. Couple of things that I felt right away: Fantastic scent, love at first sniff. Even if there were no initial shipping fees connected to the item (this would apply to orders that were initially $50 and above, or purchases made with Store Credit), the customer will be held responsible for all shipping charges of returned items. Again, not one to usually follow hype but I was like "wow I need to see all what's up!" This website uses cookies to improve your experience. It lasts for over 8 hours. It does smell like a combo of Herod and Oajan. Our travel atomizer spray are independently repackaged by Maxaroma.com - Long Island City, NY 11101. I’ve been doing some testings with a sample, I have and now I’ve done a complete 180 on it. This fragrance is awesome 10/10!

Perfumes: 62480 Even if there were no initial shipping fees connected to the item (this would apply to orders that were initially $50 and above, or purchases made with Store Credit), the customer will be held responsible for all shipping charges for returning and exchanged items.

I certainly don’t get patchouli or cardamom. It does have a wonderful smell that is seductive and sexy. We will email you an RMA number and instructions for the return within 24-48 hours.

*Mail your return using a traceable ground shipping method (we recommend UPS or the U.S. 9.5/10. 5 with I really liked carlisle but sadly it doesn't last on my skin at all. Not to mention I also managed to find an AMAZING deal for it (only paid $120!). There is no apple pie smell its nothing like Oajan and it smells ABSOLUTELY NOTHING like Red Tobacco from Mancera or Virtus from Navitus Parfums.

Reach for either one of them in the morning and you'll still be receiving compliments later that same evening. Performance and sillage are BEASTLY. I just received my parfums de marly Carlisle,IMO the best of the house I'm getting a Tom Ford oud wood and tobacco vanille vibe,plus vanilla I think this is more a fall and winter scent,in the heat it will be a little cloying. I can fully understand why this is not so easily available at a good discounted price. Wooow This perfume jumped to # 1 in my list and believe me it’s not an easy decision after possessing somewhat 900 fragrances, I honestly lost track LOOL …. This stuff is INSANELY sexy, I'm completely blown away.

*Valid on any domestic US ground shipments. In my opinion, it is the best so far from the house of PDM. If an item is not returned under the conditions mentioned, that item does not qualify for a Full Refund.

Because we strive to achieve 100% customer satisfaction, we preview and inspect each item thoroughly at the time of packaging. For further information about our store credit policy, please refer to the Store Credit section.

Layton and Pegasus being clear examples of their designer-like blendings. Lock up your daughters, this is most definitely for men. 3 sprays from a decant - I go into a large building and ppl are in areas where I went by minutes ago asking “who is that smelling so good?” ... I’m sorry w/ this fragrance you CANNOT judge it solely off your own nose. I found another love besides Naxos (Xerjoff). Good quality and niche, but not my style. Fragrance notes are Lemon, green leaves, cypress, rose, geranium, cardamom, musk, patchouli, saffron, oud, black pepper, sandalwood, and leather. Green apple, saffron, nutmeg, tonka bean, osmanthus, davana, rose, patchouli, vanilla, opoponax. Please login. These notes on fragrantica are bizarre for Carlisle.

But it's perfection on its own. You also have the option to opt-out of these cookies. Postal Service insured mail) to: The U.S. Department of Transportation (USDOT) requires ground-only shipment of Hazardous Materials due to air shipment restrictions and regulations. In cases of qualifying exchanges, the customer is responsible for any and all shipping and handling charges.