People want to know the answers.” – Gregory Alan Thornbury, Christianity Today.

Select the department you want to search in. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 5 April 2018. This documentary is a classic. $16.95 + SHIPPING ★★★★★ 1000+ reviews Awards The Wall Of Time Three seperate accounts of history, thousands of years, and and volu This item requires a region specific or multi-region DVD player and compatible TV. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Previous page of related Sponsored Products, Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 4 March 2018. After examining the details in the biblical text, he journeys across the globe to search for patterns of evidence firsthand. Patterns of Evidence: Exodus DVD $ 16.95. I learned some things about the archeology of Egypt that I hadn’t heard before. Sorry, there was a problem saving your cookie preferences. A must for every serious Bible student. Awards: Winner of 13 film festival awards in 2014 including, Best Director - Worldfest Houston, Best Picture - ICVM, People’s Choice Award - Magnolia International Film Festival, and Best Cinematography, Best Sound, Best Editing - RealHeart International Film Festival, Toronto. Boy, was I wrong! Reviewed in the United States on November 24, 2017, For believers confirmation of the truth of the Bible is not a requirement for our faith and certainly not a surprise. © Copyright Patterns of Evidence •  Powered by, is an engaging, visually pleasing and fascinating piece of film-making, whatever one believes.”, “Could this be a ‘Restore to Factory Settings’ moment? Featuring stunning animations and a cast including Narrator, Kevin Sorbo (God’s Not Dead, Hercules: The Legendary Journeys), interviews with leading archaeologists including Israel Finkelstein, Kent Weeks, and David Rohl, and guest appearances by Israel’s Benjamin Netanyahu and Shimon Peres.

Filmmaker Timothy Mahoney faces a crisis of faith, “Is this foundational event of the Bible really just a myth?” He embarks on a 12-year journey around the world to search for answers. Note: you may purchase only one copy of this product. A debate rages over the credibility of the Bible. I bought this DVD because I was asked by friends if I knew of any evidence for Israel's exodus from Egypt. An excellent scholarly look at this Biblical narrative. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in. Filmmaker Tim Mahoney begins with the question, Is the Bible just a myth, or did the archaeologists get it wrong?' Although I had believed the Exodus was an historic event, until watching this superbly-researched and well-made film, I had doubted there could be much evidence for the Exodus. What does the hard evidence really have to say about the foundational story of the Old Testament: the Exodus out of Egypt? All Sales Final. It is filmed beautifully and clearly, so that with pleasure we can follow in Mahoney's footsteps, follow his determination to dig deep for the truth, with excitements and disappointments every step of the way. 'Patterns of Evidence: Exodus' deserves to be far better known. We use cookies and similar tools to enhance your shopping experience, to provide our services, understand how customers use our services so we can make improvements, and display ads. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. It shows that an early dating of the Exodus can stand its ground in the critics' den. Product is not available in this quantity. The film explores one fundamental question: Is there any evidence that the Exodus story actually happened? © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Patterns Of Evidence Exodus Dvd In this post, we shall show you the important info about patterns of evidence exodus dvd. This documentary is a classic. Approved third parties also use these tools in connection with our display of ads. After all, the Egyptians never publicised or recorded their defeats. An excellent DVD with a well argued challenge to what, Reviewed in the United Kingdom on June 24, 2018. Directed by Tim Mahoney. There's a problem loading this menu right now. 'Patterns of Evidence: Exodus' deserves to be far better known. © Copyright Patterns of Evidence •  Powered by, is an engaging, visually pleasing and fascinating piece of film-making, whatever one believes.”, “Could this be a ‘Restore to Factory Settings’ moment? Your submission has been received! Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 17 October 2019. Something went wrong while submitting the form. Try again. The case against the Exodus appears to be so strong that even some religious leaders are labeling this ancient account as historical fiction. Excellent research amazing and believable, Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 24 June 2019. A must for every serious Bible student. . Thank you!

Approved third parties also use these tools in connection with our display of ads. This DVD includes either English Subtitles or Closed Captioning.

The video is very enjoyable and thought-provoking, and should provide material for further study. Patterns of Evidence: The Exodus unlocks the mystery of this ancient saga, combining a scientific investigation with a retelling of the Exodus story to reveal an amazing pattern of evidence matching the biblical account that may challenge our understanding of history. An excellent treatment of the subject that deserves a wide audience. Patterns of Evidence: The Exodus is an award-winning documentary by filmmaker Timothy Mahoney that chronicles an in-depth archaeological investigation in Egypt as his team attempts to corroborate the biblical text. Patterns of Evidence: The Exodus unlocks the mystery of this ancient saga, combining a scientific investigation with a retelling of the Exodus story to reveal an amazing pattern of evidence matching the biblical account that may challenge our understanding of history. Everyday low prices and free delivery on eligible orders. Featuring stunning animations and a cast including Narrator, Kevin Sorbo (God’s Not Dead, Hercules: The Legendary Journeys), interviews … I didn't know this film would ultimately try and push back the timeline, but I already had come across things in my own independent research on this topic multiple times, and seen other details seeming to do that, so already kind of was thinking this film may address that, and so when I saw this film, I was actually surprised at how they found so much more well documented evidence for pushing time back, and even more interesting was they also pointed out parts of the bible I hadn't seen that combined with those particular biblical text passages, helped to even further confirm what I already suspected, and that most prior scholars who claim there is no evidence of exodus out of Egypt in the time period of 1250-1200 BC, during Ramsses reign are looking at the wrong period all together. A debate rages over the credibility of the Bible. Is it fact or fiction? Most archaeologists today have concluded that there’s no evidence that the Exodus of Israelite slaves from Egypt ever happened. . Thank you! Patterns of Evidence: The Exodus is an award-winning documentary by filmmaker Timothy Mahoney that chronicles an in-depth archaeological investigation in Egypt as his team attempts to corroborate the biblical text. For me, money well spent. - RealHeart International Film Festival, Toronto. There's a problem loading this menu at the moment. 4 DVDs, 1 Blu Ray DVD & Numerous Bonus Features *** These DVDs only play in DVD players, not computers due to double-sided discs and a large amount of content. Truth matters. What is the validity of history found in the Bible? This DVD will not play on most DVD players sold in the UK [Region 2]. All, Great Film With Well-Documented Evidence & High Profile Scholars & Leader Interviews, Reviewed in the United States on September 25, 2018. 'Patterns of Evidence: Exodus' presents convincing evidence from history and archaeology that, under the influence of Joseph, Israel moved from Canaan to Egypt, left under the leadership of Moses and entered Canaan under Joshua. For me, money well spent. Filmmaker Timothy Mahoney faces a crisis of faith, “Is this foundational event of the Bible really just a myth?” He embarks on a 12-year journey around the world to search for answers.

Patterns of Evidence: The Moses Controversy, Patterns of Evidence: The Red Sea Miracle, Patterns Of Evidence: Young Explorers Season 1 Box Set, Patterns of Evidence: Exodus: A Filmmaker's Journey, Patterns of Evidence: The Red Sea Miracle Part 2, From Eden To Exile: The Epic History of the People of the Bible, The Prayer Journal: 6 Month Journal for Prayer, Gratitude and Connection with God, The Lost Testament: From Eden to Exile The Five-Thousand-Year History Of The People Of The Bible. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. Boy, was I wrong! Truth matters. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 5 April 2018. After all, the Egyptians never publicised or recorded their defeats.

An excellent treatment of the subject that deserves a wide audience.