Paul Anka first charted in 1947. Paul Anka covered I Didn't See the Time Go By, Je n'ai pas vu le temps passer, El hombre en el espejo - The Face in the Mirror and Let Me Get to Know You - Dejame conocerte. Paul Anka Song list (You're) Having My Baby (1974) Diana (1957) Hold Me 'Til The Morning Comes (1983) Lonely Boy (1959) Puppy Love (1960) Put Your Head On My Shoulder (1959) Times Of Your Life (1975) More Songfacts: Black Hole SunSoundgarden.

July 30, 1941. artistfacts. All.

See if Paul made the list of most famous people with first name Paul. One of the biggest teen idols of the late '50s, Paul Anka moved to the adult sphere several years later and became a successful performer, songwriter, music businessman, and recording artist, remaining so well into the new millennium.

Movies & TV Music Vinyl Gifts & Collectibles Books & Magazines. After some fade from view, Paul Anka came back in the 1970s with two more number ones. See if Paul made the list of most famous people with first name Paul. His last appearance in the charts was 1983. Kiss is the subject of many outlandish rumors - some of which happen to be true. Paul Anka alphabetical song list Paul Anka was a pop, light, and swing singer and songwriter. Paul Anka originally did I Didn't See the Time Go By, Je n'ai pas vu le temps passer, El hombre en el espejo - The Face in the Mirror and Let Me Get to Know You - Dejame conocerte. "Wonderwall" peaked at #8 in 1996. Play Paul Anka hit new songs and download Paul Anka MP3 songs and music album online on Gaana.com. Born in Ottawa, Ontario, in 1941 to parents of Lebanese Christian descent who owned a local restaurant, Anka proved a child prodigy, beginning his show business life at the age of 12 as an impressionist. Paul Anka info, bio. Complete song listing of Paul Anka on OLDIES.com Sales. The ABC-Paramount Story - Hit the Road Jack: 50 Original... (CD), 100 Hits: Just Be Good To Me: 100 Perfect Songs For Your... (CD), Ultimate Christmas Album, Volume 3 (Audio Cassette), WJMK 104.3 - Ultimate Christmas Album, Volume 3 (CD), 100 Greatest Love Songs: 100 Unforgettable Love Songs (4-CD), Love Letters in the Sand: 50 Classic Love Songs (2-CD), Teenage Idols: 19 Original Albums + Bonus Tracks (10-CD), The Best Of: 60 Original Recordings (3-CD), Ultimate Christmas Gift, Volume 2 (2-CD + 3-DVD Gift Pack). If you can recall the days when MTV played videos, you know that there are lots of stories to tell. Collaborating with T Bone Burnett, Leslie Phillips changed her name and left her Christian label behind - Robert Plant, who recorded one of her songs on Raising Sand, is a fan. Listen to all songs in high quality & download Paul Anka songs on Gaana.com To place an order or for customer service, call toll-free. 16 1958 Brazil. See if you can spot the real ones. Gifts. View Paul Anka song lyrics by popularity along with songs featured in, albums, videos and song meanings. Over 5 Hours of Classic Yuletide Music & Movies! Paul Anka Songs … Paul Anka was around 6 years old when his first singled charted. This list only includes the first billed artist for the given track. Ultimate Christmas Album Gift Set, Volume 2 (2-CD) [White... OLDIES 103FM - Ultimate Christmas Album, Volume 3 (Audio... (Audio Cassette), Times of Your Life: The Best of the '70s (CD), 100 Hits: Cool: 100 Essential Suave Sounds (5-CD), Song previews provided courtesy of iTunes. My Heart Is An Open Book - Carl Dobkins, Jr. What A Difference A Day Makes - Dinah Washington, Sea Of Love - Phil Phillips with The Twilights, ('Til) I Kissed You - The Everly Brothers, Primrose Lane - Jerry Wallace with The Jewels, Seven Little Girls Sitting In The Back Seat - Paul Evans, Way Down Yonder In New Orleans - Freddie Cannon, I've Heard That Song before (Bonus Track), Paul Anka, George Hamilton Iv & Johnny Nash - The Teen Commandments (Bonus Track), Put Your Head on My Shoulder (Bonus Track), A Little Bit Of Something (Beats A Whole Lot Of Nothing), Nothing But Heartaches (Keep Haunting Me), Whatever Will Be, Will Be (Que Sera, Sera), What Do You Want to Make Those Eyes at Me For, Itsy Bitsy Teenie Weeny Yellow Polkadot Bikini, Teen Commandments of Love - Ft. George Hamilton Iv & Johnny, All I Want For Christmas Is My Two Front Teeth, It Didn't Take Much (For Me To Fall In Love), Talkin' 'Bout Poor Folks Thinkin' 'Bout My Folks, Teen Commandments, The - (featuring George Hamilton IV/Johnny Nash), It's Beginning To Look A Lot Like Christmas, Holding Back The Years (Simplified Version), I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For, You See The Trouble With Me (We'll Be In Trouble Vocal Video Edit), Rock N Roll (I Gave You All The Best Years Of My Life), I Can’t Help It (If I’m Still in Love With You), I Can't Help It (If I'm Still in Love with You), I'm Gonna Sit Right Down and Write Myself a Letter, (Do You Know What It Means To Miss) New Orleans, I'm Gonna Sit Right Down And Write Myself A Letter, (Where Do I Begin) Love Story Andy Williams, Goin' Out Of My Head Can't Take My Eyes Off You, (It Looks Like) I'll Never Fall In Love Again, San Francisco (Be Sure To Wear Flowers In Your Hair), Double Crossing Blues - Johnny Otis Quintette, The Robins and Little Esther, Mistrusting Blues - Little Esther with Mel Walker & The Johnny Otis Orchestra, Pink Champagne - Joe Liggins and His Honeydrippers, Cupid Boogie - Johnny Otis OrchestraLittle Esther and Mel Walker, Blue Light Boogie (Parts 1 & 2) - Louis Jordan and His Tympany Five, Anytime Anyplace Anywhere - Joe Morris Orchestra, Please Send Me Someone To Love - Percy Mayfield, Rocket 88 - Jackie Brenston and his Delta Cats, T' 99 Blues - Jimmie Nelson & The Peter Rabbit Trio, Because Of You - Tab Smith and His Orchestra, Weepin' And Cryin' - Griffin Brothers Orchestra, I Don't Know - Willie Mabon And His Combo, (Mama) He Treats Your Daughter Mean - Ruth Brown, Hound Dog - Willie Mae "Big Mama" Thornton", Money Honey - Clyde McPhatter & The Drifters, The Things That I Used To Do - Guitar Slim, Honey Love - The Drifters feat. Fagen talks about how the Steely Dan songwriting strategy has changed over the years, and explains why you don't hear many covers of their songs. (I Believe) There's Nothing Stronger Than Our Love, Steel Guitar and a Glass of Wine, A - (new version), You Are My Destiny - (with Michael Buble), What Do You Want to Make Those Eyes At Me for, The Chipmunk Song - The Chipmunks with David Seville, To Know Him Is To Love Him - The Teddy Bears, Manhattan Spritual - Reg Owen & His Orchestra, Alvin's Harmonica - David Seville & the Chipmunks, It's Just A Matter Of Time - Brook Benton, Never Be Anyone Else But You - Ricky Nelson, (Now And Then) There's A Fool Such As I - Elvis Presley, Sorry (I Ran All The Way Home) - The Impalas, Kookie, Kookie, Lend Me Your Comb - Edd Byrnes & Connie Stevens, The Battle Of New Orleans - Johnny Horton, Only You - Franck Pourcel's French Fiddles. He had chart topping singles covering a span of 37 years.

1963. Jessie J had a lyric from her song "Who You Are" tattooed on her hip: "In-A-Gadda-Da-Vida" was supposed to be titled "In The Garden Of Eden," but someone in the studio wrote down the title phonetically, and it stuck. If you like the sound of the Artists on this site, please buy their songs on Amazon (follow the link above) to support them.

Paul Anka is a English album released on Jan 2010. Paul Anka lyrics - 71 song lyrics sorted by album, including "Put Your Head On My Shoulder", "(You're) Having My Baby", "I Don't Like To Sleep Alone".

A monthly update on our latest interviews, stories and added songs, Scott Gorham of Thin Lizzy and Black Star Riders, Jack Blades of Night Ranger and Damn Yankees. Official Website Of Legendary Singer Songwriter Paul Anka, news, tour information, photos, videos and more! Prince Markie Dee of The Fat Boys co-wrote the Mary J. Blige hit "Real Love.".

Paul Anka. Cart.

Writing with Phil Lynott, Scott saw their ill-fated frontman move to a darker place in his life and lyrics. Books Magazines. Top Paul Anka Songs. Songstube is against piracy and promotes safe and legal music downloading on Amazon . We have 4 albums and 137 song lyrics in our database. Pages in category "Songs written by Paul Anka" The following 25 pages are in this category, out of 25 total. Anka first became famous as a teen idol in the late 1950s and 1960s with hit songs like "Diana", "Lonely Boy", and "Put Your Head on My Shoulder". Ozzy Osbourne's "Shot In The Dark" is titled after a Pink Panther movie. Other genres are not yet included. Original albums from Ricky Nelson, Fabian, Neil Sedaka, Tommy Roe, Kris Jensen, Frankie Avalon, Bobby Rydell, Paul Anka and Ritchie Valens.

Listen to albums and songs from Paul Anka. Diana 4 1957 Pop. It may include writing credits and featured credits in the near future. His fir... Music, radio and podcasts, all free. 3 Great Guys (Paul Anka, Sam Cooke & Neil Sedaka) Info . Paul Anka. The list of top singles for Engelbert Humperdinck come from the Playback.fm charts. "Sloop John B" is a traditional West Indian folk song, and it was a huge hit for The Beach Boys in 1966. Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube. 50 Biggest Holiday Hits by the Original Artists! Paul Anka Songs Download- Listen to Paul Anka songs MP3 free online. The following is a A-Z list of all songs by Paul Anka: Paul Anka discography 22 Song Chart Appearances. Music and lyrics on this site are for the sole use of educational reference and are the property of respective authors, artists and labels.

They tweaked the lyric, "This is the worst trip since I've been born" to "...I've ever been on" as a wink to acid culture.

Music and lyrics on this site are for the sole use of educational reference and are the property of respective authors, artists and labels. Chart appearances and counts span from 1900-2016 only. By the age of 14, he was stealing the family car to drive to amateur singing contests in nearby Hull, Quebec, and writing his own songs. © 2020 OLDIES.com and its affiliates and partner companies. Pop idol, teenage heart throb and a businessman of superhuman success, Paul Anka sometimes appears to be the embodiment of the Eisenhower years' American dream. His last appearance in the charts was 1983. Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube. Join Napster and access full-length songs on your phone, computer or home audio device. Paul Anka was around 6 years old when his first singled charted. Like Us on Facebook for More Awesome Nostalgic Music Stuff.

This use for educational reference, falls under the "fair use" sections of U.S. copyright law.

In the 1950s, Paul Anka had a string of hits including two number ones, Diana and Put Your Head On My Shoulder. He had chart topping singles covering a span of 37 years. One of the biggest teen idols of the late '50s, Paul Anka moved to the adult sphere several years later and became a successful performer, songwriter, music businessman, and recording artist, remaining so well into the new millennium. Listen online or download the iHeartRadio App. Young, Alive And In Love! Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.