2. In the verse, chorus and solo: On the first line play it three times on D and once on the A. Here’s how that sounds: http://ukulelehunt.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/02/MoneyDown.mp3 })(); Learn how to play exactly like Bruce Springsteen. C. 1. It was later picked up by the Kingston Trio and was the standout track on Bruce Springsteen’s The Seeger Sessions. [Chorus] [Solo/Instrumental] G Well if I'd been a rich mans son, D Pay me my money down. 4. (function() { endobj In the verse, chorus and solo: On the first line play it three times on D and once on the A. <>/Metadata 121 0 R/ViewerPreferences 122 0 R>> Chords for Bruce Springsteen - Pay Me My Money Down.

song: "Pay Me My Money Down", Pay Me My Money Down (arr. There is no strumming pattern for this song yet. Skiffle Band song collection, from Lonnie Donegan, Chris Barber, The Vipers, Chas McDevitt, Ken Colyer, Johnny Duncan, Van Morrison, The Quarrymen, and other skiffle groups and Jug Bands; Lyrics with chords for ukulele, guitar, banjo, mandolin etc. by Bruce Springsteen from the album "We Shall Overcome: The Seeger Sessions") 5/1/06 NOTE: Obviously, you don't have to follow such a strange arrangement. 4. there isn't a video lesson for this song. The second solo works really well on ukulele. Chords for Bruce Springsteen - Pay me my money down. 4. It's perfect just having fun and sitting on the back porch enjoying a sunset or around a campfire. Gsus2. Pay Me My Money Down . This slave work-song was adapted up by Pete Seeger during his time with The Weavers. var opts = { this for all my dad's old friends using a Harmonica [Key of G] for the solos. Receive the latest Uke Hunt posts in your inbox. <>/ExtGState<>/XObject<>/ProcSet[/PDF/Text/ImageB/ImageC/ImageI] >>/MediaBox[ 0 0 595.32 841.92] /Contents 4 0 R/Group<>/Tabs/S/StructParents 0>> x��\[O�~G�?��ګ����H:��fu8�Q��ʃ��=�/A��S�c�M�x��c lυ��������6[����{���Ţ?�CvytR,������}~t޿O��q1=���Z�?�b�ώ��ɇS���A��IS'X�Lf��,Ղg���Ã/����������� ��.��� ���)��NLಏ����f7�S������ú_��_���?�����,�����֮�qWp��錻�3��4���X�8ydE��:�fb��X�r�V�5����r��t]��w{�3. State Trooper tab . It’s just two chords all the way through so dead easy. Which may have been a mistake. I love chords ukulele cavaco keyboard tab bass drums harmonica flute Guitar Pro. Top Popular Songs Guitar And Ukulele Chords . Anyway, I’d recommend getting rid of it for your version. 1 of 17. The key change to Bb [B Flat Major] is obviously entirely optional; sounds great either 1 of 11. Here’s how that sounds: http://ukulelehunt.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/02/MoneyDown.mp3 4 0 obj Copyright © 2020All rights reserved Powered by WordPressUke Hunt theme by ø Then vice versa (three A, one D) on the second. artist: "Bruce Springsteen", div_id: "cf_async_" + Math.floor((Math.random() * 999999999)) My Oklahoma Home tab . %PDF-1.7 Pay Me My Money Down seems to have begun life as a sea-shanty, and is often given a lilting, calypso feel. 2. I don't know why he goes to Bb for one verse/break, but he does, so that's what I posted here. 2. Strum. It’s just two chords all … just having fun and sitting on the back porch enjoying a sunset or around a campfire. 2. };

G. 3. 2 0 obj chords ukulele cavaco keyboard tab bass drums harmonica flute Guitar Pro. Copyright © 2020All rights reserved Powered by WordPressUke Hunt theme by ø

Strum. The timing is a bit strange.

I [C] though I heard the captain say, Pay me my [G] money down.

It’s just two chords all the way through so dead easy. 1. Em. It was later picked up by the Kingston Trio and was the standout track on Bruce Springsteen’s The Seeger Sessions. Keep in mind, this is a very old song and this is just Bruce Springsteen's rendition of endobj Matamoros Banks tab . G Soon as that boat was clear of the bar, D pay me my money down, well, he knocked me down with the end of a spar G Pay me my money down. D Pay me you owe me Pay me my A money down Pay me or go to jail Pay me my A money down The one tricky bit is the intro. <> Bruce Springsteen; 104 views; Guitar. Chords. Which may have been a mistake. Album: Live In Dublin (2CD/DVD). The one tricky bit is the intro.

1 of 27.

This is a great song to play either by yourself, or in a group, just for fun. Guitar Ukulele Piano new. changed the words around, so you can too. Strumming. Pay Me My Money Down. It was later picked up by the Kingston Trio and was the standout track on Bruce Springsteen’s The Seeger Sessions.. It’s just two chords … The timing is a bit strange. adunit_id: 100000049, Here’s a quick tab of that. plus printable PDF for download. 1. This is a great song to play either by yourself, or in a group, just for fun. [Chorus] [Solo/Instrumental] G … I'd sit on the river and watch it run, G Pay me my money down. Pay Me My Money Down Ukulele by Bruce Springsteen This is a great song to play either by yourself, or in a group, just for fun. 3 0 obj It’s like the verses but with a extra bar of 2/4. 3.

Pay me or go to jail, [G7] Pay me my money [C] down. It was later picked up by the Kingston Trio and was the standout track on Bruce Springsteen’s The Seeger Sessions.

%���� Chorus -Oh [C] Pay me, Oh pay me, Pay me my [G] money down. Anyway, I’d recommend getting rid of it for your version. Learn how to play exactly like Bruce Springsteen.

F. 2. 1. Notify me of followup comments via e-mail. The Weavers – Pay Me My Money Down (Chords) This slave work-song was adapted up by Pete Seeger during his time with The Weavers. Privacy Policy, The Weavers – Pay Me My Money Down (Chords), the standout track on Bruce Springsteen’s, http://ukulelehunt.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/02/MoneyDown.mp3, UkeTube: Norwegian Uke, Inni-K, The Kid LAROI, Frankie Valli – Can’t Take My Eyes Off You (Tab), UkeTube: Kamakakehau Fernandez, Elisabeth Pfeiffer, Ziv Grinberg, The Communards/Harold Melvin – Don’t Leave Me This Way (Tab). Related for Pay Me My Money Down tab. 3. there isn't a video lesson for this song. Learn how to play exactly like Bruce Springsteen. Devils And Dust tab . Pay Me My Money Down . The second solo works really well on ukulele. 3. Notify me of followup comments via e-mail. document.write('

');var c=function(){cf.showAsyncAd(opts)};if(typeof window.cf !== 'undefined')c();else{cf_async=!0;var r=document.createElement("script"),s=document.getElementsByTagName("script")[0];r.async=!0;r.src="//srv.clickfuse.com/showads/showad.js";r.readyState?r.onreadystatechange=function(){if("loaded"==r.readyState||"complete"==r.readyState)r.onreadystatechange=null,c()}:r.onload=c;s.parentNode.insertBefore(r,s)}; Receive the latest Uke Hunt posts in your inbox. Just have fun with it.

Year: 2006 - Album: Live In Dublin (2CD/DVD) Key: G. Pay Me My Money Down Key DD Pay Me My Money Down Key D#D# Pay Me My Money Down Key EE Pay Me My Money Down Key FF (one step down) Pay Me My Money Down … It's perfect Gsus4.

In the ports of the southern United States it was not unusual for captains to insist that their ships be unloaded as soon as they arrived at the quayside, promising to pay the dock workers the next morning. <> One Step Up tab . This slave work-song was adapted up by Pete Seeger during his time with The Weavers. stream But come the next morning the ship had gone, and the workers were left unpaid.

1 of 26. 1 of 16. @�i��V�p�ᙑ�x. It’s like the verses but with a extra bar of 2/4. I love this for all my dad's old friends using a Harmonica [Key of G] for the solos. Then vice versa (three A, one D) on the second. The Weavers – Pay Me My Money Down (Chords) This slave work-song was adapted up by Pete Seeger during his time with The Weavers. Privacy Policy, The Weavers – Pay Me My Money Down (Chords), the standout track on Bruce Springsteen’s, http://ukulelehunt.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/02/MoneyDown.mp3, UkeTube: Norwegian Uke, Inni-K, The Kid LAROI, Frankie Valli – Can’t Take My Eyes Off You (Tab), UkeTube: Kamakakehau Fernandez, Elisabeth Pfeiffer, Ziv Grinberg, The Communards/Harold Melvin – Don’t Leave Me This Way (Tab). Year: 2006 - Album: Live In Dublin (2CD/DVD) Key: G. Pay Me My Money Down Key DD Pay Me My Money Down Key D#D# Pay Me My Money Down Key EE Pay Me My Money Down Key FF (one step down) Pay Me My Money Down … 1. 2fr. Here’s a quick tab of that.

[D F#m A] Chords for Pay Me My Money Down with capo transposer, play along with guitar, piano, ukulele & mandolin. endobj Pay Me My Money Down-Pete Seeger Lyrics with chords for ukulele, guitar, banjo, mandolin etc. Year: 2006 - 1 of 20. 1 0 obj /* TFP - E-chords - Below */