Render therefore to all their dues: tribute to whom tribute is due; custom to whom custom; fear to whom fear; honor to whom honor.

If you owe the bank $100 million, that's the bank's problem. True honesty is hard. – by Claude”― Emily Giffin, 27. Quotation: “Pay what you owe, and you'll know what's your own.” Benjamin Franklin quotes (American Statesman, Scientist, Philosopher, Printer, Writer and Inventor. There is always some kid who may be seeing me for the first time.

The modern implement of imposing slavery is debt.”

“Being honest may not get you a lot of friends but it’ll always get you the right ones.” – John Lennon, 12. -Benjamin Franklin, “Live within your means, never be in debt, and by husbanding your money you can always lay it out well.” Here we go…, “Some debts are fun when you are acquiring them, but none are fun when you set about retiring them.” -American Proverb, “Promises make debt, and debt makes promises.” I am a true American.” 1 Samuel 12:18 So Samuel called unto the LORD; and the LORD sent thunder and rain that day: and all the people greatly feared the LORD and Samuel.

-Benjamin Franklin, “When you get in debt you become a slave.” I don't know who invented high heels, but all women owe him a lot. -Benjamin Franklin, “If I owe you a pound, I have a problem; but if I owe you a million, the problem is yours.”

. in Pay Off Your Debt. -Samuel Johnson, “Blessed are the young, for they shall inherit the national debt.”

Life owes us little; we owe it everything.

He's committed no crime yet demands he not be released, believing he's been possessed by an evil spirit capable of harming …, JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Stardust Crusaders, More JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Stardust Crusaders quotes », JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Stardust Crusaders's quote. The debt of gratitude we owe our mother and father goes forward, not backward. Ro) Christian Bible Study Resources, Dictionary, Concordance and Search Tools. It's the best feeling now, because I don't really feel like I owe anybody. My dad has “loaned” me money a couple of times, and both times when I’ve asked to make some kind of payment plan, he’s welcomed me to pay it back if I ever become ridiculously wealthy. Are you insane????? Honesty is a gift that many people don’t seem to possess. This last would necessarily be feared, looked upon with a certain awe and reverence, as well as honoured. ~Mark Twain, 39. The, the definite article.

“It’s discouraging to think how many people are shocked by honesty and how few by deceit.” ― Noël Coward, 32. That’s the way you motivate them.” -Ernie Banks We owe a lot to Thomas Edison - if it wasn't for him, we'd be watching television by candlelight. It´s my first comment. The trees. “Truth never damages a cause that is just.” ― Mahatma Gandhi, 6. “Living with integrity means: Speaking your truth, even though it might create conflict or tension.” – Barbara De Angelis, 59. Be weird.” -Herbert Hoover, “I found this national debt, doubled, wrapped in a big bow waiting for me as I stepped into the Oval Office.” “If you do not tell the truth about yourself you cannot tell it about other people.” ― Virginia Woolf, 13. Thanks for giving me the link. I don’t remember who to tribute I owe him my best. Sell your crap. Sandra Day O'Connor and Ruth Bader Ginsburg paved the way for me and so many other women in my generation. In exchange, they'll charge interest on balances that you don't pay back right away. .

-Thomas Fuller, “Speak not of my debts unless you mean to pay them.” -Moliere, “Wouldst thou shut up the avenues of ill, Pay every debt as if God wrote the bill.” – Josh Billings, 15. “It’s difficult to honest with others when you continue lying to yourself.”― Carlos Wallace, 26. Very thorough and well organized. -E.W.

Existence is a strange bargain. Simple honesty of purpose in a man goes a long way in life, if founded on a just estimate of himself and a steady obedience to the rule he knows and feels to be right.

It brings trust, respect, and peace of mind. “Honest people don’t hide their deeds.” ― Emily Brontë, 21.

I do not know much about Mr. Ramsey, but I have noticed he has quite the head on his shoulders when it comes to debt and finances. You can point with it too.” ― Anne Lamott, 47. We owe each other a debt and we owe each other an obligation, and because of these fundamental American imperatives, there are things that we own in common with each other, and that we are obliged to protect for our posterity. I think the problem is that when times are rosy, it’s assumed that things are always going to be rosy, and when times are bad, the opposite is true.

... You truly are the lowest scum in history. He had a few other good quotes up there, but this one topped the list for me. No one succeeds without effort... Those who succeed owe their success to perseverance. – Frank McKinney, 34. The debt we owe to the play of imagination is incalculable.

I owe my success to having listened respectfully to the very best advice, and then going away and doing the exact opposite. “To be honest, as this world goes, is to be one man picked out of ten thousand.” ― William Shakespeare, 40. – Les Brown, 16.

If you want to give… give.

Have a great quote on debt that I forgot to include (I’ll add it)? Everything that I will ever accomplish, I owe to God, to my parent's sacrifices, and to the United States of America. thanks for all of the quotes. Be true to your work, your word, and your friend. “Sometimes you’re flush and sometimes you’re bust, and when you’re up, it’s never as good as it seems, and when you’re down, you never think you’ll be up again, but life goes on.” – Joseph B. Wirthlin, 9. Why? Don’t forget to read our collection of good character quotes as well as these quotes on truth celebrating honesty and communication. -Unknown, “A hundred wagon loads of thoughts will not pay a single ounce of debt.” -Dave Ramsey, “Debt can turn a free, happy person into a bitter human being.” We owe a debt of gratitude to the soldiers that have paid the ultimate price for this cause, as well as for those who are blessed enough to return from the battlefield unscathed.

It is like a poison that slowly kills even the healthiest foundation ever built. 58. Be a good student of interest”. ~ Oliver Wendell, 43. I’d like as many people as possible to be able to use this in the future. duty. – O Tillett Wright, 33. Originally, I set out to compose a resource of famous quotes about debt to enrich my own projects, but it quickly became obvious that I needed to share this list so everyone could benefit. From opheilo; indebtedness, i.e.

I owe my success to Allah and my parents who have sacrificed so much to get me where I am. Good News Translation Pay, then, what you owe them; pay them your personal and property taxes, and show respect and honor for them all. Honesty is the rarest wealth anyone can possess, and yet all the honesty in the world ain’t lawful tender for a loaf of bread. “Honesty is more than not lying. ~Michael Josephson, 30. “It takes strength and courage to admit the truth.” ― Rick Riordan, 20. Love all the quotes Baker! It is neither wealth nor splendor; but tranquility and occupation which give you happiness. -Malcolm Forbes, “Don’t let your mouth write no check that your tail can’t cash.” We owe these improvements to decades of investment in medical research. “Honesty and frankness make you vulnerable. -Bob Proctor, “Debt is normal. Do what you love. 56. Banks don’t mind if you take your time paying back your debt, as long as you’re making at least the minimum payment on the debt, because that’s what they’re in business for. – Thomas Jefferson, 3. -Michael Mihalik, “Chains of habit are too light to be felt until they are too heavy to be broken.” I didn’t want to just post a bullet point list of all the quotes, so what I did was compile those which were short enough to be quoted on Twitter. My job is to play quarterback, and I'm going to do that the best way I know how, because I owe that to my teammates regardless of who is out there on the field with me. -Benjamin Franklin, “Buy what thou hast no Need of and ere long thou shalt sell thy Necessaries.”

And Albert Einstein. Years after an ancient evil was salvaged from the depths of the sea, Jotaro Kujo sits peacefully within a Japanese jail cell. Honesty doesn’t always pay, but dishonesty always costs. Be weird.” -Dave Ramsey Good stuff. “The best thing about telling the truth is…you don’t have to remember what you said!” – Unknown, 54. Truth is the most valuable thing we have. Home; About; Joan’s Finances; Sell Your Crap; Pay Off Your Debt; Do What You Love; Subscribe ; Pinterest; Twitter; Facebook; Connect; 46 92 Quotes About Debt That’ll Make You Think, Laugh, & Tweet! We truly appreciate your support. Pay off your debt. Skip to content. Check that out to learn how to avoid being manipulated. .-= Jeff´s last blog ..My Net Worth =-. Alternatively, you can just copy/paste them directly into your Twitter or Facebook clients. Tracy, I love your first quote. Cheating is one of many reasons that destroy a relationship. You owe it to yourself to be the best person possible. Including the feminine he, and the neuter to in all their inflections; the definite article; the. The good times of today, are the sad thoughts of tomorrow. -Ralph Waldo Emerson, “He that dies pays all debts.”

“Just be honest with yourself. -Robert Green Ingersoll, “One of the greatest disservices you can do a man is to lend him money that he can’t pay back.” You’ll then have no reason to be dishonest about it. I have “borrowed” some from you to motivate me to further stay on top of my finances (And to help me continue to work on my debt). STANDS4 LLC, 2020.

For those of you who do use Twitter here are some benefits of this list: If you find this resource valuable, please consider sharing it with your friends!

A gift of God bestowed upon debtors in compensation for their destitution of conscience.” Howe, “Today, there are three kinds of people:  the have’s, the have-not’s, and the have-not-paid-for-what-they-have’s.” -Francois Rabelais, “There are but two ways of paying debt: Increase of industry in raising income, increase of thrift in laying out.”

Hi Baker!!! Great blog, very impressive stories on the rest of site. Great quotes, baker.