If you’re a visual person, be sure to watch the recipe video above, to see the bars being made. Gently heat nut butter if not already stir-able, then stir in the applesauce and vanilla extract. youtube. Pour the chocolate mixture on top spreading it evenly with the back of a spoon or spatula. What is the nutritive value of this dessert? Stir until fully combined. And now you’re ready to assemble everything. I would love to hear about your experience making it. During this time I’ve made them on average 6 times a month and they never turn out exactly like the last batch and I believed it the cooking time that makes each batch different. These gooey chocolate chip peanut butter bars are a super popular party dessert! My husband wants to try Raisins or dried Cranberries in the base, since he loves the oatmeal and Raisin combo. its become kind of clunky and even when I heat it with the syrup, it wasn’t “smooth” so the dough was more of a crumble and didn’t come together. The bar portion is good so we are modifying the recipe to reduce the sugar and put chocolate chips in the base to get the chocolate kick to the peanut butter. In a large bowl, place the 1 ½ cups peanut butter and maple syrup and microwave for 30-60 seconds until combined and smooth. You can do this on a stovetop, but I find it quicker in the microwave to heat it for one minute. Spread over peanut butter layer. twitter

I love seeing all your recipe recreation!

Then set it in the fridge for 1-2 hours until the chocolate is set on top.

Once melted, stir in cocoa. Serve cold.

With just a handful of simple ingredients, this easy no-bake recipe takes only a matter of minutes to make and is a classic combination of peanut butter and chocolate! Yummy. Use the form below to submit your question or comment. If I’m ever making these for a party I always have to make an extra pan for my family or else I’m in trouble! They have the perfect ratio of chocolate and peanut butter, without being overwhelmingly sweet. Sorry about that, it was broken down in the ingredient list, but I updated the instructions to make it more clear. Use an 8×8 or 9×9 baking dish and line it with parchment paper or foil. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. In a large mixing bowl, cream together the butter, sugar and brown sugar. All rights reserved
. Stir until smooth. Can I use regular flour instead of oat flour? How to Make No Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Bars. For more chocolate, peanut butter combination try these amazing Reese’s peanut butter cookies or no bake buckeye peanut butter balls for more delicious treats that are simple to make. Notify me of followup comments via e-mail. Also I have found that if you let the bars chill with the frosting in the fridge for an hour, the frosting will set up faster so that you can consume them quicker. In a metal bowl over simmering water, or in the microwave, melt the chocolate chips with the 4 …

This one’s for you, peanut butter & chocolate lovers! Remove from heat and add milk, powdered sugar and vanilla. Preheat oven to 350 F. Grease an 8-inch pan, or line with parchment. Cook for 1 minute, at half power, stir very well.

I think the creamy peanut butter with some oil in it usually helps a lot to make sure it’s smooth. Required fields are marked *, Copyright © 2010-2020 | Contact Me | Privacy Policy. What are the portions for the butter? Even my finicky eaters. And it feels good to get that out there…because it’s soo true! Chill in the refrigerator until completely firm, about 2-3 hours. With only 4 ingredients to make this recipe, it’s a good idea to use high quality ingredients for each of the items below. Creamy Chicken Gnocchi Soup (Olive Garden Copycat), http://www.turnstylevogue.com/2012/02/replying-to-comments/. They’re made with only four ingredients, they’re vegan, flourless and refined sugar free. I appreciate your reply! Ingredients to make chocolate peanut butter bars. It doesn’t get easier than this no-bake dessert! Much too sweet – yuk. After cooled spread a thin layer of peanut butter on top of the cookie. Your email address will not be published. thanks! Thanks for a great recipe! In a large bowl stir together the crumbs, 1 cup melted butter, sugar, peanut butter, and vanilla. . I use about 1/2 cup and soften it in the microwave so it is easier to spread. Best of all, they only require 4 ingredients! Melt chocolate chips over low heat or in the microwave and spread over top.

RATE and COMMENT below! Creamy, no-bake peanut butter bars! Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Add butter to a small skillet over medium heat. Yes, that will work! They have a fudgy consistency, but made with no dairy and no refined sugars. facebook Pour the chocolate over the bars and allow to set, … I didn’t alter a thing and used a pyrex dish. I am the owner and author of SimpleJoy.com and I'm so glad that you are here. Allow to cool completely. I didn’t think anything so simple could be so good! Transfer mixture into the prepared baking pan and press evenly into the pan. Line the baking pan with parchment paper or non-stick aluminum foil. You could swap out the topping for some chocolate frosting. Oh I’m sorry to hear that! Make sure your bars are chilled for easy spreading. Melt the remaining butter and chocolate together in a small bowl on half power. Just wondering if powdered peanut butter could be used? Leave them to cool for. Oh and we also used crunchy peanut butter! This Recipe was great and delicious! They will look just barely set in the center, and they will harden as they cool. Add the eggs, vanilla, and peanut butter and mix well. Pour the dry ingredients into the wet and keep stirring—it will seem very dry at first, so you’ll need to break up the nut butter and stop occasionally to scrape it off your spoon. Blend until until it is all mixed together. That makes it easier to cut them. Required fields are marked *. Do not over-bake! And probably use a different chocolate frosting recipe. Set aside. One silver lining (that sometimes needs a little polishing) is the time to do things with my kids. Spread on a large 15x9 inch pan. It’s easy & quick to prepare. We’re obsessed with these easy delicious chocolate peanut butter bars! Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Bars are full of chocolate chips and delicious creamy peanut butter. In a separate bowl mix together the dry ingredients. Chicken Mozzarella Pasta with Roasted Tomatoes. I’ve inadvertently left out the brown sugar, another time it was the vanilla and once I made it with a pancake mix thinking it was flour I’ve even used lard to replace 1)3 of the butter in the cooked mix. Easy to make, six ingredients, and melt in your mouth good! They’re wonderfully delicious. If needed, slowly add up to 2 tbsp milk of choice as you stir. You don’t need any special equipment and you don’t even need to bake them. Bake at 350 degrees for 17-21 minutes.

They are the best ever! For even more peanut butter recipes for every occasion, click here. Also, sorry for the late reply, I was moving , Ty for this delicious treat and all your recipes. It was too runny. Add a twist with these. Have a question? Like baking! (If you don't have a food processor, you could put the crackers in a sealable plastic bag and use a rolling pin to crush them.). Easy (5 Ingredient) Peanut Butter Chocolate Bars - Chef Savvy Or keep half for yourself. The perfect combination of peanut butter and chocolate. Your email address will not be published. I didn’t see anywhere about how you divide it. Easy Fudge is only THREE ingredients and the base for so many great fudge recipes. You wont see me use the words “BEST” in too many recipes, because a lot of people have great variations of a lot of dishes. And if you snapped some shots of it, share it with me on Instagram so I can repost on my stories! youtube, ©2020 Simple Joy | Design By Melissa Rose Design. These are delicious! Gently heat nut butter if not already stir-able, then stir in the applesauce and vanilla extract. These Chocolate Peanut Butter Bars are the perfect treat for peanut butter lovers!