This Overnight Peanut Butter French Toast Casserole is an easy, make-ahead breakfast that’s perfect for Thanksgiving or Christmas brunch! I’m so happy to hear you’re enjoying the recipes! Welcome to Flying on Jess Fuel! Crecipe.com deliver fine selection of quality Peanut butter french toast casserole recipe recipes equipped with ratings, reviews and mixing tips. Evenly distribute half of the bread cubes in the prepared dish.

I can never get enough of french toast bakes because of how easy (and delicious) they are to prepare. Serve topped with powdered sugar and maple syrup.

Place into a sealed plastic bag and place into refrigerator overnight or make in the morning before placing casserole into the oven. This is my go-to breakfast entree when guests stay over. Add the eggs and mix well. Crecipe.com deliver fine selection of quality Peanut butter french toast casserole recipe recipes equipped with ratings, reviews and mixing tips. Soak each slice of bread in the liquid mixture, both sides. In a large bowl, whisk together the milk, eggs, peanut butter, vanilla and cinnamon until well blended. Next, in a medium mixing bowl, beat the cream cheese until smooth. I’ve crossed into full on mom territory. Between the eggs, milk and the peanut butter, there’s enough protein in this breakfast to keep you going through all the festivities. Thanks Chris!

Ever try that Stonewall Kitchen Pink Grapefruit Marmalade? Especially when it involves peanut butter and french toast. Pour sauce over hot casserole … A former ad exec and stand up comedian, he's helping dads across the country figure out how to cook easy and delicious meals for their families. There is just nothing better than a make-ahead breakfast. Cook Time 45 minutes. Not I. I actually don’t really ever want to get up early and slave over breakfast, which is why we often do breakfast for lunch or dinner when we want something a little more special. Pour into a greased 13x9-in. Question – would using natural peanut butter do anything to the consistency? Press bread down into pan. Preheat the oven to 350 F. Bake the casserole for 20-25 minutes and golden brown. Serve with maple syrup or powdered sugar. It’s seriously the best way to start a weekend morning. This Peanut Butter French Toast Casserole is a yummy make-ahead breakfast your kids will love, and is a great way to use up leftover sandwich crusts or bread ends! Taste of Home is America's #1 cooking magazine. Crecipe.com deliver fine selection of quality Peanut butter french toast casserole recipe recipes equipped with ratings, reviews and mixing tips. Yes, me too! Not a bad recipe if you like peanut butter. Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit. peanut butter french toast casserole fruited jewel cookies buttery lady peas quino salad with chicken, avocado and oranges | myrecipes cherry vanilla pepperidge farm® southwestern strudel fresh strawberry lime pie tangy mango chicken salad raisin wheat muffins turkey pot au feu turkey skewers | tesco real food vegetarian chili ole! I love peanut butter and I love French toast! Your site has quickly gone to my first stop for new ideas to try. Learn how to cook great Peanut butter french toast casserole recipe . Serve warm or cool completely, refrigerate and reheat to serve. Here, Short Order Dad shares a super simple and satisfying update to classic French toast. Evenly distribute half of the bread cubes in the prepared dish. Tag @thereciperebel or hashtag #thereciperebel —
I love to see what you’re making! 2. I will admit, I was blown away by how good it is! Then, mix in the PB2 Organic Powdered Peanut Butter, sugar, vanilla and salt. Try a dollop of whipped cream, berries and a drizzle of chocolate or maple syrup! Overnight French Toast Casserole. In a large bowl, whisk together eggs, milk, peanut butter, maple syrup and vanilla until as smooth as possible (if there are a few peanut butter lumps left, that’s okay! Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Total Time 1 hour. Have you checked out our Pinterest page yet? Peanut Butter and Jelly French Toast Casserole is a delicious breakfast casserole made with Italian bread loaded with peanut butter and strawberry jam and coated with Frosted Flakes. Sprinkle the topping mixture over the top and bake for 45 minutes. This Peanut Butter French Toast Casserole is a yummy make-ahead breakfast your kids will love, and is a great way to use up leftover sandwich crusts or bread ends! Right?!? Thanks Sarah . Perfect combination . Recipe courtesy of Short Order Dad by Robert Rosenthal. This overnight Peanut Butter and Jelly French Toast Casserole brings a favorite lunch to your breakfast table! Love this, Ashley. Serve with whipped cream.

Thanks Malinda!

Wow. It is very easy to put together the night before. This Peanut Butter French Toast Casserole was a natural progression from this Peach Cobbler French Toast Casserole and this S’mores French Toast Casserole — and one you absolutely need to add to your repertoire! Next, in a medium mixing bowl, beat the cream cheese until smooth. In a large bowl, whisk eggs, milk, vanilla and salt; pour over bread. Preheat oven to 350°. First, prepare an 8 X 8-inch baking dish by spraying it with cooking spray. Pour half of the mixture over the bread cubes. All in all, the flavor is good. Topped with pecans (Apple Cider Spiced Pecans would be amazing! It’s a new twist on a favorite that everyone will love! I also like to do things my way, which means improvising and breaking the rules when necessary. Evenly distribute half of the bread cubes in the prepared dish.

But, they are even more awesome around the holidays — right?! Reduce heat; cook and stir 3-4 minutes or until thickened. If you want to go totally decadent? This EASY French Toast Casserole is crunchy on the outside, sweet and custardy on the inside, and delectable all over. I am a big time breakfast person and could eat it any time of the day!! Cover and chill overnight or for at least an hour. Pancakes? First, in a medium bowl, combine the oats, brown sugar, PB2 Organic Powdered Peanut Butter, cinnamon, nutmeg, and salt. 4 tablespoons butter chilled; 1/8 teaspoon salt; Directions: Peanut Butter and Jelly French Toast Casserole. Tell me your favorite recipes and holiday brunch tips! Add peanut butter and whisk together. If I’m being totally honest, I think it’s my favorite French toast casserole on the blog to date. https://www.tasteofhome.com/recipes/peanut-butter-french-toast Your email address will not be published. With the mixer on low, pour in the milk and heavy cream and beat until well combined. Using a teaspoon, evenly place 8 dollops of grape jam on top of the bread cubes. We’re always showing off drool-worthy recipes that are sure to be your new favorites, High Protein Healthy Peanut Butter Banana Muffins, Flourless Chocolate Peanut Butter Cake Recipe. Let stand 5-10 minutes before serving. However, I had to cook it for 45 minutes for the egg mixture to set up. Using the same sizes you recommended, came out fantastic! For more recipes like this, check out the rest of our PB2 Recipes portfolio. Make-ahead breakfasts are the best! In a small saucepan, combine brown sugar, butter, peanut butter and corn syrup. Oh I know I don’t need to tell you how much I ADORE this!!! Privacy Policy Privacy Tools. Healthier No Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Cookies. First, prepare an 8 X 8-inch baking dish by spraying it with cooking spray. Robert Rosenthal, chef and cookbook author of Short Order Dad: One Guy's Guide to Making Food Fun and Hassle-Free, is the ultimate personal chef to his two daughters, who named him Short Order Dad.