Your email address will not be published. my God. The first Nollywood films were produced with traditional analog video, Bulky videotape cameras gave way to their digital descendents, which are Modern Nigerian cinema’s most prolific auteur is Chico Ejiro , who directed over 80 films in a 5-year period and brags that he can complete production on a movie in as little as three days. Modern Nigerian cinema’s most prolific auteur is Chico Ejiro , who directed over 80 films in a 5-year period and brags that he can complete production on a movie in as little as three days. One of the first Nigerian movie to reach international fame was the 2003 release Osuofia In London, starring Nkem Owoh, the famous Nigerian comedic actor.

All Rights reserved.

I TOTALLY AGREE WITH KAILEY, DIS MOVIE IS A MUST SEEN..LOVE IT, i really wanna see it but it stops right at the bigining.... please can u fix please. Only recently, Time magazine published an article A story that presents serious issues,yet told in a … Best ghanian movie ,i love gollywood movies! now being replaced by HD cameras. Go Ghana... That was one of the best movie I have seen..... You guys need more than five stars for this movie. the movie is not working ooooo. Editing, music, and other post-production The Perfect Picture.

deserves the 5 stars.

JUST GREAT! It is a must watch and definittly a five star. go ghana, This is the best movie ever acted in Nigeria and Ghana. if you know email me? THIS MOVIE IS A MUST SEE, I ENJOYED IT WELL DONE. Reply. Perfect Mr Director and Producer not forgetting the actors. A great movie ,keeps you e. Ghanaian has outdone themselves.

Copyright 1997 - document.write(new Date().getFullYear()), OnlineNigeria.com - . However, the latest sequel is all about how they are doing absolutely marvelous in their forties as well. rating the industry as the third-largest after Hollywood and Bollywood. Nollywood please learn. You guys NAiled it!!!!!!! work is done with common computer-based systems. A must see, a movie with poise and passion! All you need for Ghana and African entertainment 2019 and 2020 Latest Ghanaian Asante Akan Twi Full Movies can be found here.

Can somene fix this movie please because it looks like a nice film.

GHANA GHANA GHANA!!!!! The film was first released ten years ago and it is still considered as one of the best rom-coms that the Ghanaian film industry has produced till date. from wordrobe to some culture and acting!!!

Downvote i mean dont no disturbing background music when actors /resses are speakin , no microphone showin ,stupid storyline , actors /resses all ova the pl The love scenes look soo real....but descent.

its that good!! rating the industry as the third-largest after Hollywood and Bollywood.

Great movie. Well done... Bravo Ghana! The highly anticipated sequel is all set to release in December for the audience to have a perfect rom-com filled Christmas. GREAT MOVIE, DONT HESITATE TO WATCH IT. Great movie. Sparrow Productions (currently Sparrow Pictures) is all set to bring the fun-filled sequel of the award-winning film titled ‘The Perfect Picture’ with the renewed title of ‘The Perfect Picture 10 Years Later’. The lead actresses are Jackie Appiah, Lydia Forson, and Naa Ashorkor Mensah-Doku. The Best Ghanaian Movie Ever!!!! We are just what you need. Ghana is really stepping up their game I hope naija start doing the same too Nigerian directors adopt new technologies as soon as they become affordable. Brilliant! Posted by Webby on 2009-06-24 00:00:00 | Views: 166735 | Write Comment, To view this video please enable JavaScript, and consider upgrading to a web browser that supports HTML5 video, go go ghana...for me, this is the movie ....it has classs definitely a five star+, Upvote One of the first Nigerian movie to reach international fame was the 2003 release Osuofia In London, starring Nkem Owoh, the famous Nigerian comedic actor. ‘The Perfect Picture 10 Years Later’ is amazingly written and directed by Shirley Frimpong-Manso, however, the production credits go to powerhouse duo. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. watching it for the second time.