edited 1 year ago. no excess inter-stage material. How to build and optimize such installations? It probably wouldn't help with selecting a starting location, but I could see node enrichment being an option in the late game. Building in mesh mode helps you maintain order in your base. The aim of this layout is to reach 20 stators per minute, going on to create 10 motors per minute. You can find the research in Hub Tier 1: You need 100 Concrete, 50 Iron Plates, and 250 Screws for the research as well as 20 Iron Rods, 10 Iron Plates, and 5 Quartz Crystal at the workbench to build the tool.

You should now see the platform at the correct location and the items missing from your storage if you selected "yes" for that option: The only thing left to do now is cleaning up the middle part. This is most useful for larger circles as it correctly places the foundations regardless of the radius of the circle. To get this back into the game, you need to click on the small download button in the top left corner and move the file to the same save file folder as your normal save. This will generate a perfect circle with the least platforms used to cover the area.

EX Start out with a cross, then select the middle foundation with the `Crtl + left mouse button`. - Very easy to do multiple circuits/curves at the same height, - Limited to specific increments which limit the radius of the circle. There are basically three different ways to achieve this. The "Vanilla" way if you don't want to install mods, or upload your save to a third party site. Like a portable miner looking thing that you place down on a node that leaves it unavailable for an extended period of time while it gradually increases the purity of the node. - Very intuitive to use Right-click on the foundation that should be the middle of your circle and select "Spawn around 'Foundation 8m x 4m'". Go back into Satisfactory and Load the save. In the case of a circular build, we will use the "Plan Circle" option. In this little guide, I show you how to build circular foundations. This webpage and it’s respective owner(s) are not affiliated with Satisfactory or Coffee Stain Studios. We’re very proud to have launched this website and hope you have found the guide both helpful and enjoyable. Epic With the bottom option, you can select if items from your inventory and storage container should be consumed when building. The first thing you have to do is unlock the Micro Manage Tool.  Circle. An extension to the FICSIT industries. That’s why we’re here to show you the way to begin your industrial empire.  Intermediate The website will append a "- CALCULATOR" to the name of the savefile so that you know which file to load in-game. Now open your save file by clicking on the button in the top left corner, or drag + drop your savefile in there. I normally use Wire. This page serves as a how to play guide / walkthrough for Satisfactory. - Easy for small circles, - If you move, you have to redo the entire circle since you are not aligned anymore To learn how to install mods, check our guide on installing mods. You can select which form or Animal you want to spawn around that location.

If you have a particular layout or guide you’d be interested in sharing with the community, we’d gladly give This guide shows you how to create circles in Satisfactory, whether in vanilla, with the Satisfactory Calculator, or by using the Micro Manage Mod. Satisfactory mods, tools, guides and forums. That way my most recent save is at the top of the list. Only rotate your body and build out a cross as far out as you want your circle to be. After you equip the Microscope you get a little clipboard on the left side, that shows you the controls of the mod: Now to begin with the actual circuit build. For example, I arranged my "Mall" and main storage in a circular way, so I have everything right where I need it: - very clean outer rings EA The game shoots you down onto an alien planet and immediately expects you to start building up a giant super factory. Now again: Look straight down, jump and place the foundation and the four arms. To build a circular platform using only in-game items, start by dropping an item to the ground. Once done you just need to fill in the holes: - You can build it without any third party mods or sites I'm trying to optimize the amount of resources I'm using so there's a 1:1 of stuff mined to stuff produced, ie. Then turning the platform with `Ctrl + J` for steps to the left or `Ctrl + L` for steps to the right.

You can just paste the following path in your browser and go into the id folder: `%LocalAppData%\FactoryGame\Saved\SaveGames`, I usually sort this folder by "Date Modified descending". So there we are guys I hope you found this guide useful, full of tips to help you get started in Satisfactory. - Requires the Micro Manage Mod. Depending on how you want to use this build you can also replace all the round foundations except the outer ring. You now aim the foundation to the ground and use the scroll wheel to rotate it. Repeat this process until the circle is complete. This Website can do so much more than just build circles, that it really needs its own guide. To finish up the build, just fill in the missing foundations. Now go the interactive map part of the satisfactory-calculator website. In this case, I used the standard six platform radius and 360° angle. For that, just delete the one or two most inner rings and place the foundations from the center platform. You now need to repeat that process until you are done with the circle. Satisfactory is a game in which your main goal is to build factories. Whilst maintaining a clean open factory.

At this point: Don't move anymore. This guide shows you how to create circles in Satisfactory, whether in vanilla, with the Satisfactory Calculator, or by using the Micro Manage Mod. Content is available under CC NY-NC-SA 3.0 unless otherwise noted. Next, you need to dismantle the foundation you are standing on, as well as the four directly touching it, so that you are left with only the outer foundations. We are just members of the community sharing our love and passion for the game. Do check out his twitch channel. If you want to align your machines or storage also circular then you should leave more rows available. You now need to stand on top of the wire and look straight down, jump and place the foundation directly beneath you. `c:\Users\\AppData\Local\FactoryGame\Saved\SaveGames\\`. He normally streams in German but does speak English, so why not drop by and say hello, failing that he's just published his first video on youtube where I hope we'll see more great guides from him soon. This way you can align your machines parallel.

- the build itself is relatively fast - Only relatively big increments possible, which limit the radius of the circle - no size limit (every radius between 3 and 256 foundations is possible), - Needs to upload and download to external site. "Satisfactory-Calculator". - Relatively hard to align the hight of two circles or curves, since they have a different center point. It can be a bit much to handle at the very beginning.