This small Italian market and restaurant is a treasure! They do have some tables for eating in. Sandwiches, salads. Best cheese pizza around. With imported and homely-made cheese stacking up in the store, you will likely to be caught in mayhem when deciding which one to buy. Sadly, though it was not late, all the fresh bread was sold out. our locally-sourced and daily-made fresh mozzarella or burrata and you will never buy grocery packaged again! Order food online at Piccolo Italian Market & Deli, Sarasota with Tripadvisor: See 210 unbiased reviews of Piccolo Italian Market & Deli, ranked #36 on Tripadvisor among 864 restaurants in … Pizza review only: Had high hopes based on Yelp reviews,  the 20 inch large is too big to cook properly, just a sloppy cheesy mess, with too much sauce, disappointing. I am thinking lasagna, sausage/peppers & Cesar salad 1/2 trays. Yes you can but we are closed on Monday's. Thank you Matt for taking the time to write that very nice review. All rights reserved, Doris Italian Market & Bakery Famous For Being In Many Locations, My Best Spot For Italian Specialty Goods Is Torino Meat Market & Deli, Piccolo Italian Market & Deli Creates Home Memories, DeLallo Italian Marketplace: Quality Food In Authentic Setting, D’Angelo Italian Market Has Rare Italian Favorites, Cortina’s Italian Market Offers Casual Eats. much as I did my eggplant parmesan. The thin crust pizzas are the most sought-after delicacies in this store. Very glad you enjoyed everything and I'm sure if you try the desserts which we make from scratch on premises, you'll love those as well. "Wow this place is beyond packed with selection. Fresh Produce, an array of Pastas, Cheeses, Wines, Oils and Vinegars, Coffee, Cookies… You’ll find all this and more at Piccolo Italian Market and Deli. Homemade Mozzarella, sausage, sauces and soups. Know more about The DeLallo Italian Marketplace. My blogs can even be of help if you want to have an Italian fine-dine. Then...something happened...cause they-are-awful!I mean, I had their meatball subs a month back and it was NOTHING like what they used to be.

Edit.css-1mpk29p{width:24px;height:24px;display:inline-block;vertical-align:middle;position:relative;overflow:hidden;top:-0.1em;fill:rgba(43,39,60,1);}.css-1mpk29p::before{position:absolute;display:block;left:0;}.css-1mpk29p::after{content:'';display:block;position:absolute;left:0;right:0;top:0;bottom:0;}.css-1mpk29p svg{position:absolute;width:100%;height:100%;fill:inherit;display:block;left:0;top:0;right:0;bottom:0;}. If you're from the northeast and you know Italian food...we're the place for YOU! We only have small cans of LA Monica chopped clams. You would be surprised to know that these items are available at such a low price. Fried, Marinara, White Sauce or Scampi, All Salads come with Salad Dressing & a side of Bread. Your trust is our top concern, so businesses can't pay to alter or remove their reviews. Other reviews talk about this being the best food ever. It doesn't get better than this!" “Their pizza is the best pizza in the Lakes Region and rivals my favorite pizzerias in the Boston area.” in 2 reviews, “I live feet from Reginas pizza in the north end of Boston so I know good pizza.” in 4 reviews, “It is a wonderful Italian market with authentic Italian olive oils, tomatoes and other products at really reasonable prices.” in 3 reviews, in Food Delivery Services, Sandwiches, Fast Food, New York style, thin crust pizza. Thi is definitely one of those times when the Yelp app is so handy! The sandwich was huge, he could only eat half. The quality rivals the best pizzerias back home in the North End. is a gem and a true asset to the company. You won't be disappointed! For truly authentic and high quality Italian products and sandwich ingredients, a nicely curated selection of reasonably-priced wines, real house-made pastries, and super friendly folks behind the counter. New York style, thin crust pizza. We look forward to seeing you back. They stayed open late so we could pick up our order....we've had their pizza, sandwiches, catering and salads....all wonderful! This I believe, because sadly, the "pinwheel" sausage from Pic's had no particular flavor, although it was fairly lean and definitely fresh. Ordering through our new online portal makes pickup simple and convenient. Masks are required, which is a plus.....I support local businesses who prioritize the health and safety of their customers and staff. Tripadvisor gives a Travelers’ Choice award to accommodations, attractions and restaurants that consistently earn great reviews from travelers and are ranked within the top 10% of properties on Tripadvisor. They usually have a line but it's worth the wait. The product seems to be of lesser quality &...taste I’m sorry to say. Usually 1-2 days should be fine. We heard about Piccolo's through a friend and decided to detour on a road trip back from MA through Moultonborough. They just moved onto a bigger location. I've been looking for true single-source Italian olive oil for months, and here it was, in Moultonborough, NH! Extra Toppings: Pepperoni - 12" $1, 16" $2, Sausage - 12" $1.50, 16" $3, Red Peppers - 12" $0.75, 16" $1.50, Onions - 12" $0.50, 16" $1, Bk Olives - $0.50, 16" $1, Artichokes - 12" $2, 16" $4, Mushroom - 12" $1, 16" $2 Prosciutto 12" $2, 16" $4, Broccoli Rabe 12" $2, 16" $4, Mozzarella, tomato, artichocke, kalamata olives & Prosciutto, Tomato Sauce, Mozzarella, Arugula, Speck & Shaved Parmigiano Cheese, Hot Capicola, Ricotta, BananaPeppers, Tomato. The platters consist of meats, cheese, and marinated vegetables. Great service! Are you sure you want to delete this question? The previous way things were done is a very tough act to follow. I absolutely adore there pizza. The sandwiches are mediocre. Everyone is super friendly. The sandwiches are the best. The local Greek house of pizzas crank out a more comfortable pie. Plus, the stuffed grape leaves/dolmas were homemade as well. Good food, great prices! You can order individual or family size entrees and salads, and we have a full catering menu. Please, please try their meatball sandwiches - huge, but you can order a half. It was twice as costly as that in Publix, but much more flavorful--i would buy that again. They only have ONE size:  GINORMOUS. It is a wonderful Italian market with authentic Italian olive oils, tomatoes and other products at really reasonable prices.

Entrée + Pasta + Sauce + Salad + Garlic Bread. Sorry john we don't have any large cans of clams. My wife loved her salad which was very fresh, and the kids loved their subs as...much as I did my eggplant parmesan. My favorite to-go lunch spot. Very clean deli with many excellent choices of pasta to bring home. They aren't kept in the deli section. He knows his stuff, is very friendly and outgoing, and made coming here a great experience. 1/7/2019Thank you Jen. One of the best Italian delis in the city, the stores at the Piccolo market has expert chefs who prepare the Italian delicacies in an authentic manner so that you can relish your taste buds in the most pleasant and soothing way. We are lucky to live near this deli and pop over often for their unforgettable meatball sandwiches. Some tables to eat inside and enjoy. Thank you for your review.

Tuesday-Friday 10am to 6pm Saturday 10am to 4pm(Closed Sunday, Monday), Copyright 2020 Piccolo Italian Market. Piccolo Italian Market & Deli - 34 Photos & 72 Reviews - Italian - 6518 Gateway Ave, Sarasota, FL - Restaurant Reviews - Phone Number - Menu - Yelp. if your around the sarasota area definitely a place to eat. Will be back again whenever we come to Sarasota.More. I enjoyed it, but it wasn't like the best pizza I've ever had or anything to go out of your way to drive here. I didn't try it, but the crowd that was there was all there for the pizza and raving about it. Our front girl, who is new may have been overwhelmed and as a result could have been misread, understandably, but she is actually happy to interact with our customers and has been well received. It’s just that the food isn’t as good as it used to be. There is a nice selection of authentic Italian food. We do get the phone 90% of the time which is why we're so busy, as most of our orders in the evening are by phone. They usually have a line but it's worth the wait. A real disappointment. True NY style thin crust with great crust edges. Fresh bread made daily, the pizza was on point but OMG The Godfather Sandwich was, amazing! The sandwiches are the best. Thank you for your very censorious review. We've tried this place twice recently and been disappointed with the service both times. We are so glad you enjoyed the food and appreciate you taking the time to leave a great review! I really love this…". Get quick answers from Piccolo Italian Market & Deli staff and past visitors. Add Garlic Bread $3, All Entrees come over pasta and a side of bread. They bake their own bread there, so just based on that alone, you know… Piccolo's Gastronomia Italiana offers the finest selection of imported Italian specialties, gourmet Italian food, imported Croatian specialties and gourmet Croatian food. How much notice do you need? From signature sandwiches and salads to delicious pasta and desserts. The chicken parmigiana sub was the best I've had in a long time.