West Jefferson, NC 28694

In Compliance with the 2017 IBC – International Building Code. Can be under 2.5m height. The one bedroom self catering cabin in the Isle of Skye is based on our 'Wren' but a little bigger in size. [email protected] Before you buy your logs from any website or sawmill, it is important to know what kind of wood you want your cabin to have. Other wood, such as Southern yellow pine, is less expensive because it is a fast-growing species that is sufficiently available in commercial quantities in many of the Southeastern states. Stop in after for pizza at Pie on the Mountain, close to the cidery, or take a stroll in the Lansing Creeper Park in downtown and along Big Horse Creek.No matter which direction you go, north or south, on the Blue Ridge Parkway, the views will thrill you. Measuring 4.8 metres wide by 6.5m deep, the Forest Lodge is just under 30 square metres for building regulations exemption. Click  the tabs below to view either the Keops Interlock or Lugarde range of products. ", "Great quiet cabin to relax.

The Dutch style roof gives an airy interior which is ideal if you want to add a loft space. Final Prints to Include: Floor plans, Elevations, Standard Foundation Plans, Roof Framing, Log Cabin Homes “HOW-TO” construction guide, All the Builders Series solid 8”X6” random length Eastern White Pine precision milled double T&G logs for the exterior walls (first floor) 8ft Nominal Height, Log Homes Council Graded.

Having now completed the build of the cabin I ordered I just wanted to email you to thank everybody for the professionalism I have encountered during the various stages of this project. The ceiling fan light dimly flickered instead of actually being on. Both bedrooms share the main floor bathroom.About this cabin, Goldilocks would have said, "It's just the right size!

It was really the perfect place to run away for a weekend! North from the cabin will bring you to Doughton Park and the Brinegar Cabin, where you can find out what life was like here in the late 1800s.

If sustainability and durability are important values in your household, you’ll certainly want to steer away from these traditional wood choices and explore an innovative alternative wood choice: steel log siding. I would recommend this log cabin to a friend. Entertaining friends on a beautiful summer’s evening with a barbeque outside? Practising to become world champion table tennis player?

Classic log cabins with a standard 19 degree apex/ridge roof, or up to 30 degrees or down to 10 degrees. Blue Ridge Mountain Website Design by InterCoastal Net Designs, Click the main image above for larger images. During the early days of America, "Trees blazed with the King's mark were reserved for masts for His Majesty's fleet, and were off limits to woodsmen of the New World, These majestic trees were Eastern White Pine and the lumber from them was sought by colonists for home use - for wainscoting, paneling, clapboards, furniture and other products." Would you like to request more information? Eastern white pine is one of the cheapest options out there.

This includes the design right through to the delivery and support during the build process. Construction Workshop & Seminar with Model Tour - St. Augustine, FL, Construction Workshop & Seminar with Model Tour - Greensboro / Winston Salem, NC, All the Builders Series solid 8”X6” random length Bald Cypress precision milled double T&G logs for the exterior walls (first floor) 8ft Nominal Height, Log Homes Council Graded. Viewings and appointments are cancelled until further notice due to the coronavirus outbreak. All the 2”x4” interior studding for partition walls, All the “Log Cabin” Building Wrap Protection to protect your Log Home materials during construction, Up to 5 sets of Auto-CAD designed blueprints. Murray for his support on the several queries I had during various aspects of the build process – mainly around the roofing, valley structure/doors etc. The Evesham has a feature porch which makes a lovely focal point and entrance to the cabin. Head to the village of Todd, and rent bikes (or canoes, or take fishing lessons) at River Girl Fishing, and enjoy the flat ride along Railroad Grade Road. Use this page to get a specific calculation of logs required. I was building the cabin myself, and to be fair it was a fairly large cabin so I had underestimated the time it would take me to do this build outside of the normal day job. SITEMAP, COPYRIGHT © 2020 THE ORIGINAL LOG CABIN HOMES LTD, Worldwide Delivery! Traditional logs, milled from rough sawn timbers, remain one of the most popular alternatives for log home construction. We design and build many types of timber buildings & wooden garages with different roof options. Painting a future masterpiece? ", "Spent a weekend at Naughty Pine with my family and we loved it. We thank you for your understanding.

Naughty Pine cabin is the perfect size for a family or two couples, and you'll love the ample covered and open porches on which to relax with a good book or glass of wine, a beer or cup of coffee, alone or with your peeps. Pine logs have been used by homeowners and woodworkers for hundreds of years, to craft warm, durable and beautiful log homes, barns, lodges and cabins. On this basis we prefer to get it right first time and just create whatever you want tailor made. Choose square or rectangular summerhouses, or the Fifth Avenue summerhouse with feature corner door. Hummingbirds visiting all the time while relaxing on the large deck. Beating your mates at snooker?

I would also like to specifically mention both Rob and Murray in my thanks. Available in 4 gable sizes. Pumping up your muscles and burning off those calories? Read what our customers are saying about us. Our normal office opening hours are 9am to 5pm Monday to Friday. Wholesale Milled Logs for Log Homes and Log Cabins. Don’t stop there…the possibilities are endless. Choose from a variety of octagonal or oval shaped summerhouses. Standard models or design your own. Elegant log cabins with a pyramid roof. "LocationThe cabin is located just 3 miles off the Blue Ridge Parkway, on the eastern side of Ashe County - easy to get to from the Piedmont cities, and only 20 minutes from West Jefferson. We keep you informed of everything that is happening during the process. Standard models or design your own with a variety of roof styles. The two bedroom lodge can be adapted for any use from caravan to treatment or consulting rooms through to office space. We have the best quality, best value and most flexible log cabin designs on the market. Sculpting? Summerhouses with flat roofs with or without canopies. Post COVID-19, school life will not be the same as before, certainly not in the short term. About Naughty Pine Log Cabin - Blue Ridge Parkway Area, - 1 Queen Bed, 2 fulls- 5 acres!- Pet-friendly- Gas fireplace inside- Gas fire table outside- Hot tub- Large covered porch- Close to Blue Ridge ParkwayKnotty pine walls define the cabin character of Naughty Pine cabin, near the Blue Ridge Parkway!

We are sure that we can provide you with an enlightening and enjoyable browsing experience, but a little explanation now will make your log cabin selection process a whole lot easier. Sitting on the porch next to the fire pit and relaxing it the hot tub was perfect! So sit back, relax, think of your log cabin…breathe in the beautiful pine fragrance, feel the peaceful ambience envelope you. The Andorra and Monaco popular lodges for all kinds of use; fishing lodge, studio, games room to name a few. Are you warming your toes in front of a log burner sipping cocoa on a cold snowy day?

Stand alone & built in saunas in various sizes with everything you need included. Thank you very much. Stylish havens for your garden.Fabulous gazebos and summerhouses. Sewing or quilting with all your materials spread about you? Is Granny living independently at the end of the garden? Setting up your train set?

The island adds extra counter space. We are a family business with a chartered engineering background and have been in the business of selling log cabins in the UK for over twenty years. Four fantastic value home office models available in three comfort levels and two roof styles.