To that moment when words run dry The Point of No Return is a song from The Phantom of the Opera between the musical's title character, the Phantom, and his love interest, Christine.

The final threshold adunit_id: 100000796, The bridge is crossed

(Hysterical, attacking Andre)You! No going back now Lyricist When will the blood begin to race? [Like this, monsieur.

Anywhere you go, let me go too

To that moment when speech disappears

See list of performers The soundtrack also included prelude to 'Music of The Night', but I'll include that part wh This is based on the 2004 movie version.

Cookie Settings |

Listen to Original Moscow Cast Of The Phantom Of The Opera The Point Of No Return MP3 song. [You!

No backward glances Say you want me with you here beside you I'll come with youGIRYNo, Meg!

The Phantom of the Opera (Original London Cast)'s Phantom Of The Opera - Point Of No Return Lyrics music video in high definition. [Monsieur le Vicomte, I know where they are!] The Point Of No Return song from the album The Phantom Of The Opera is released on Dec 2015 . Past the point of no return The Music of the Night

Song lyrics to Broadway show. Now I am here with you

}; 'Til I Hear You Sing • Beneath a Moonless Sky • Once Upon Another Time • Mother Please, I'm Scared!

Lyrics I have come here

The song has slightly different chords to other versions. [We're ruined, André, ruined!]

Past all thought of right or wrong No, you stay here!

Lyrics to 'Past The Point Of No Return' by The Phantom of the Opera (Original London Cast): PHANTOM Down once more to the dungeon of my black despair... Down we plunge to the prison of my mind... Down that path into darkness deep as hell!

](spoken)CARLOTTAWhat is it?

Villain Song Wiki is a FANDOM Lifestyle Community. rush onto the stage in confusion. The games we played till now are at an end Photos / Lead me, save me from my solitude document.write('

');var c=function(){cf.showAsyncAd(opts)};if(typeof window.cf !== 'undefined')c();else{cf_async=!0;var r=document.createElement("script"),s=document.getElementsByTagName("script")[0];r.async=!0;r.src="//srv.clickfuse.com/showads/showad.js";r.readyState?r.onreadystatechange=function(){if("loaded"==r.readyState||"complete"==r.readyState)r.onreadystatechange=null,c()}:r.onload=c;s.parentNode.insertBefore(r,s)}; Decided Broadway One final question

© 2020 METROLYRICS, A RED VENTURES COMPANY. Song Name })(); Lyrics to 'Point Of No Return' by The Phantom of the Opera (Original London Cast): Past the point of no return, no backward glances Our games of make believe are at an end Past all thought of if or when, no use resisting Abandon thought and let the dream descend Ubaldo!ANDREOh my god... My godFIRMINWe're ruined, Andre—ruined!GIRY (to Raoul)Monsieur le Vicomte! Artists take the hot seat in interviews from around the web.

In my mind I've already imagined What rich desire unlocks its door? She screams. [But can I trust you?] Malinda Kathleen Reese, The Point Of No Return (From Phantom Of The Opera). We've passed the point of no return [But why?]

Videos

The Point of No Return

Terms of Use | [Oh, my darling, my darling... Who has done this?] Contact Us | var opts = {

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. When will the flames, at last, consume us? No second thoughts

He is an English composer and impresario of musical theatre. Why did you let this happen?

Love Never Dies

PHANTOM as Don Juan Past the point of no return No backward glances The games we played till now are at an end Past all thought of "if" or "when" No use resisting Abandon thought and let the dream descend What raging fire shall flood the soul?

What rich desire unlocks its door?

What has happened? Come with me, monsieur. ], The Phantom of the Opera

What warm unspoken secrets will we learn?

/* TFP - themusicallyrics.com - below */ Hurry, or we shall be too late! )PHANTOMSay you'll share with meOne love, one lifetimeLead me, save me from my solitude(He takes from his finger a ring and holds it out to her.

Today's biggest artists discuss lyrics and share songwriting secrets. Take your favorite fandoms with you and never miss a beat. Our bodies entwining

// ]]> Into silence

It features the Phantom who, after killing actor Signor Piangi and usurping his role, sings with his love interest Christine Daaé on stage and attempts to propose to her until the crew finds Piangi's body backstage. Origin Hurry, or we shall be too late! Come with me!CARLOTTA (rushing over to Piangi's body)Oh, my darling, my darling... Who has done this? [Oh my God... My God!]

[No, Meg! [CDATA[

The Punjab Lasso, monsieur.

"The Point of No Return" is a song from the stage musical The Phantom of the Opera, as well as its various other performances and 2004 film adaptation. News, About Us | Learn the full song lyrics at MetroLyrics.

Beyond the point of no return Point of No Return/Chandelier Crash Lyrics from Phantom of the Opera, The musical. /

• Ten Long Years of Yearning • The Beauty Underneath • Phantom Confronts Christine • Devil Take the Hindmost • Before the Performance • Ah, Christine! //

Other Album Songs: The Phantom of the Opera the Musical LyricsThe Point of No Return lyrics The Phantom of the Opera musical, Copyright How long should we two wait, before we're one? div_id: "cf_async_" + Math.floor((Math.random() * 999999999)) Christine, that's all I ask of- But remember: your hand at the level of your eyes!RAOULBut why?GIRYWhy? The Punjab Lasso, monsieur. Abandon thought and let the dream descend Defenseless and silent

[Monsieur le Vicomte! Soundtrack listing. The Phantom of the Opera - The Point Of No Return - Original Cast Recording (21 23), The Point of No Return - 2004 Film The Phantom of the Opera, The Point Of No Return (Live At The Royal Albert Hall 2011), The Phantom of the Opera - The Point of No Return by Tom Butwin from A Different Stage (40 52), Jonathan Young feat. The Phantom of the Opera the Musical - The Point of No Return Lyrics.

Slowly, she takes it and puts it on her finger)Say you want me with you here beside youAnywhere you go, let me go tooChristine that's all I ask of(We never reach the word 'you,' for Christine quite calmly reveals the phantom's face to the audience. Past the point of no return

Artists break down the meaning and inspiration of their songs in our BETWEEN THE LINES series. Type of Song artist: "Phantom of the Opera", Ubaldo!]

Andrew Lloyd Webber Charles Hart The final threshold Hardly knowing the reason why

song: "Point of No Return",

(She breaks down, as Piangi's body is carried off on a stretcher)GIRYMonsieur le Vicomte, I know where they are!RAOULBut can I trust you?GIRYYou must. [Why? Past all thought of "if" or "when"

What has happened? I've decided Careers.

© 2020 The Musical Lyrics All Rights Reserved, The Phantom of the Opera the Musical Lyrics, Rags Parkland - Apocalypse in Tennessee Lyrics, Rags Parkland - Talkin' mars Dust Blues Lyrics, Rags Parkland - Stella Charlemagne Intro Lyrics, Rags Parkland - Stella Charlemagne (Rags) Lyrics, Rags Parkland - One Hundred Years of Subterranean Society Blues Lyrics, Rags Parkland - These Small Things Lyrics. The latest and greatest videos in all categories. https://villainsong.fandom.com/wiki/The_Point_of_No_Return?oldid=14179, The Broadway version of the song was featured on the albums, The film version was featured on the 2004 soundtrack. It features the Phantom who, after killing actor Signor Piangi and usurping his role, sings with his love interest Christine Daaé on stage and attempts to propose to her until the crew finds Piangi's body backstage.

The Phantom of the Opera Theatrical Song.

The latest news from your favorite artists.

This movie is based on the 1986 musical, created by Andrew Lloyd Webber. This song is sung by Original Moscow Cast Of The Phantom Of The Opera. As final confirmation, the Phantom sings.

[You must.

(function() { (see all) / As the forces of law close in on the horrifying skull, the phantom sweeps his cloak around her and vanishes)(Meg pulls the curtain upstage, revealing Piangi's body, garotted, propped against the bed, his head gruesomely tilted to one side. Why did you let this happen?] Past the point of no return

You have brought me In this analysis I have chosen Past the Point of No Return from The Phantom of the Opera, the 2004 version of the movie. The hottest music videos from today's biggest artists.

What raging fire shall flood the soul?

Our passion-play has now, at last, begun

Say you'll share with me

2004 Film What sweet seduction lies before us? First Buquet, now PiangiMEG (holding up her hand)Like this, monsieur. Watch and follow along with the lyrics to your favorite songs. (to Raoul)Come with me, monsieur. Do Not Sell My Information |

So stand and watch it burn Right Here, Right Now. Silence I hear "flames" and "past" and "seduction" and all of these random words.. right when I think it's about something, I change my mind.