Vocal samples breathe life into tracks. Your track will be released in all major stores. Name track as “Voodoo (XXXX Remix) by AAP Featuring sadface" with XXXX being your artist name. 4. Description : Party club vocals for djs and producers for new years eve and the holidays. Description : 1.

to your track here and preferably make track downloadable. The acapellas, vocal samples and rapping listed here may be used in your projects but the original artist who uploaded them retain certain rights. You can post the link to your finished song to the comment section so I could check it out. Use click at the beginning to help align vocals to beat. 3. Description : 1. 4. Description : Verse and hook about the veil coming down from our eyes, as we see deeper truths. 2. KARRA Vocal Sample Pack. Name track as “Earthquake (XXXX Remix) by AAP Featuring sadface" with XXXX being your artist name. Please check the detail of each acapella, vocal sample or rap to see exactly how they may be used. Modulation towards the end, up a half step. Name track as “Hong Kong (XXXX Remix) by AAP Featuring sadface" with XXXX being your artist name. 2. Post link (Soundcloud, Youtube etc.) 4. Description : 1. 3. Post link (Soundcloud, Youtube etc.) to your track here and preferably make track downloadable. Another stellar offering from 91Vocals, Smoothies – Fresh Vocal Chops is not a… KARRA’s past collaborators include Seven Lions, Breathe Carolina, and sober rob: that should... 3. Post link (Soundcloud, Youtube etc.) 4. 3.

4. Your track will be released in all major stores. Description : 1. 2. This one is offered by Stickz and contains 10 Vocal Chop Loop Samples + 10 Vocal Chop One-Shots that will work great for Future & Progressive House. to your track here and preferably make track downloadable. Your track will be released in all major stores. Check out my YouTube channel! Search: The Music VII This free vocals sample pack gives you the vocalist’s touch—everything from lush vocal loops to sung one-shots for microsampling. Having access to this collection of vocal samples gives you a lot of freedom and makes everything you’re writing sound a little more interesting. Pleasse Credit Kamal Imani or dj kamal supreme, Description : I want to hear from you a track with my chorus, preferably in English so that I don't understand what sounds there), Description : Don't forget to reset the link when you do). Name track as “My Old Days (XXXX Remix) by AAP Featuring sadface" with XXXX being your artist name. Your track will be released in all major stores. 4. 4. The 15 Best Vocal and Acapella Sample Packs - Loops & Samples Vocals help your tracks to connect to the audience on an emotional level. Post link (Soundcloud, Youtube etc.) Post link (Soundcloud, Youtube etc.)

Post link (Soundcloud, Youtube etc.) Description : 1. 3. Name track as “Mario (XXXX Remix) by AAP Featuring Lonestar AP" with XXXX being your artist name. Read the acapellas section of the help area for more information on how you can use the acapellas. 3. Description : Put this over some Carti/Nudy Shit, Description : Quick Hook They're the part of the music that really – literally – speaks to people, bringing new levels of humanity to otherwise clinical, artificial setups.

Description : 1. Free Vocal Samples. Name track as “One Step at a Time (XXXX Remix) by AAP Featuring Dubbygotbars, Kurupt Tha Killa & HDF" with XXXX being your artist name. 3. Browse, preview and download all 199 samples & loops, or download only the sounds you want. 2. Dumpin Vocals Tonight Hope Y'all Like em, Description : New IG @ Lilcadeofficial Your track will be released in all major stores. Your track will be released in all major stores. Top Vocal Samples 1. to your track here and preferably make track downloadable. Stay On Beat Vocals – This package includes 17 samples/loops of choirs, female voices, harmonies … 3. Name track as “City of Truth (XXXX Remix) by AAP Featuring Dubbygotbars" with XXXX being your artist name.

Post link (Soundcloud, Youtube etc.) Acapellas are NOT offered here in the same way as loops are so be sure you fully understand the terms of use. 4. 3. 3. Your track will be released in all major stores. Description : 1. 3. Name track as “Black Sand Beaches (XXXX Remix) by AAP Featuring Dubbygotbars" with XXXX being your artist name. Your track will be released in all major stores. Name track as “NASA (XXXX Remix) by AAP Featuring Lonestar AP" with XXXX being your artist name. We pay 60% of net royalties to every remixer who uses this vocal.

Your track will be released in all major stores. Best for: Future Bass & Electronic Trap. Name track as “Senorita (XXXX Remix) by AAP Featuring Lonestar AP" with XXXX being your artist name. 1 By FLPFamily Post link (Soundcloud, Youtube etc.) 4. 4. to your track here and preferably make track downloadable. to your track here and preferably make track downloadable. Description : 1.

2. Description : 1.

The track must be cleaned up, I forgot to turn down the background music. We pay 60% of net royalties to every remixer who uses this vocal. Description : 1. 4. to your track here and preferably make track downloadable. Description : 1. Post link (Soundcloud, Youtube etc.) We pay 60% of net royalties to every remixer who uses this vocal. New-York based artist Janelle Kroll stands out among the oversaturated R&B... 2.

Description : 1. Your track will be released in all major stores. We pay 60% of net royalties to every remixer who uses this vocal. 2. 2. We pay 60% of net royalties to every remixer who uses this vocal. Browse our collection of free vocal samples, vocal loops, vox sample packs, acapellas, harmonies and ad-libs. 4. Your track will be released in all major stores. We pay 60% of net royalties to every remixer who uses this vocal. Your track will be released in all major stores. Sticky Vocal Chop Loops. Your track will be released in all major stores. Name track as “Benkei (XXXX Remix) by AAP Featuring Lonestar AP" with XXXX being your artist name. We pay 60% of net royalties to every remixer who uses this vocal. 3. Post link (Soundcloud, Youtube etc.) Definitely one of our favorite vocal chops sample packs out there. 3. Name track as “Struggle (XXXX Remix) by AAP Featuring Lonestar AP" with XXXX being your artist name. Post link (Soundcloud, Youtube etc.) to your track here and preferably make track downloadable. 3. 4. 2.

If you want to release via your own label, a commercial license is available. The Vocal Bundle actually contains three different vocal sample packs: Ethereal Vocal Loops & One Shots, Celestial Acapellas Vol 1 and Celestial Bonus Acapella. 2. We pay 60% of net royalties to every remixer who uses this vocal.

We pay 60% of net royalties to every remixer who uses this vocal. Your track will be released in all major stores. Another great sounding free vocal chop sample pack. I'd love to hear what you do with this. 3. Vocal loops and a cappella samples can be the inspiration for new beats, or the finishing touch on your next track. Name track as “Lovesong (XXXX Remix) by AAP Featuring sadface" with XXXX being your artist name. Post link (Soundcloud, Youtube etc.) Kickstart your next project with samples from Best Vocal Samples by Audentity. 2. We pay 60% of net royalties to every remixer who uses this vocal. The acapellas, vocal samples and rapping listed here may be used in your projects but the original artist who uploaded them retain certain rights. Description : 1. 4.

Post link (Soundcloud, Youtube etc.)

(Link also on my profile). Start with a 14-day free trial, then just $7.99/month. 2. Visit profile for more info. PLEASE INCLUDE "Ft. Piscean Heart" on the title. All free vocal samples are available to download 100% royalty free for use in your music production or sound design project. 2. to your track here and preferably make track downloadable. Be the first to hear about new posts and offers, Looper Time : 2020-11-12 13:18:23 | Version l-3110, Up To 82% Off FL Studio - Black Friday Deals 2020 - View the blog, Free Non Commercial Only / Commercial Licence Required, New Years Eve And Holiday Song Virtual Party, UK Based Collaboration Big Room Trance Melodic Euphoric Uplifting, Made A Compilation Video Of My Work With Former Band, Looking For A Rapper To Rap On My Guitar Plug Beat, 3 Things You Would Change Or Add On Looperman - Wish List, Hit Tunes Made With Looperman Loops And Acapellas, Warning - Remove Tracks In Breach Of Copyright, Simple Ways To Check If Your Loops Will Be Rejected, COVID-19 Resource Blog Audio Freebies News And Offers, Up To 82% Off FL Studio - Black Friday Deals 2020, Limited Time Offer - Exclusive Loopcloud Coupons, From Demo To Master - FREE Mixing And Production Course By Waves, Win Native Instruments Synths + 50% Off NI Plugins And Software, Win FL Studio Producer Edition + 40% Off Plugins - Fruity Black Friday. to your track here and preferably make track downloadable. We pay 60% of net royalties to every remixer who uses this vocal. Trap Soul Vocals. We pay 60% of net royalties to every remixer who uses this vocal. Description : Want to know how I mix my vocals? to your track here and preferably make track downloadable. Janelle Kroll- E-Sensuals Vocal Pack. 2. We pay 60% of net royalties to every remixer who uses this vocal. 2. EDM Vocals Sample Pack Vol. Please check the detail of each acapella, vocal sample or rap to see exactly how they may be used.

to your track here and preferably make track downloadable. Post link (Soundcloud, Youtube etc.) We pay 60% of net royalties to every remixer who uses this vocal. (I DONT USE THE OLD ONE), Non commercial use only, be ready to pay for itunes and spotify. to your track here and preferably make track downloadable.