I think this would be good on chicken thighs also, or boneless country spareribs. ", "Wow! …

Crockpot Baked Beans with Bacon and Brown Sugar, Mozzarella Stuffed Bacon Wrapped Meatloaf, Garlic Parmesan Crispy Oven Fried Chicken. Marinate in the fridge for at least 1 hour, and up to 24 hours. Simple ingredients, pantry staples, and only 5 minutes of prep time! If you enjoy watching these videos make sure you subscribe to my YouTube Channel to be notified each time a post a new video!

Preheat grill or grill pan to medium heat. The pork chop internal temperature should be at least 145 degrees Fahrenheit. The BEST Pork Chop Marinade is a quick and easy marinade made with pantry staples! We used it anyway.

This is a fantastic recipe! Coconut Aminos is great for those who suffer from soy allergies and gluten intolerant. I don't even know what it is. Better than I expected. Read my. Home » Grilling » The BEST Pork Chop Marinade. Learn more.

This is the best easy pork chop marinade recipe! First of all, did you know that one-third of all the pork raised in the U.S. comes from Iowa? I prefer to let them marinate for at least 8 hours and up to 24 hours to get the most out of the marinade! All Rights Reserved. It is an entire meal all prepared on the grill with minimal clean up in the kitchen. Once it’s covered we like to move the pork chops around making sure each piece of pork is covered in the pork marinade. I made this today.

fresh lemon juice, 2 Tbsp. Sauteed the chops in the sauce in a frying pan.

These delicious, Credit: Zesty and easy to prepare, these grilled, bone-in pork chops make a perfect addition to weeknight dinners and backyard barbecues. I might think it will take a hour and soon it’s been three hours! ", "Several months ago, I bought a large package of pork chops, six of which I put together with this marinade and froze for future use. Allrecipes is part of the Meredith Food Group. Will make it again. I also didn't really measure anything out.

Amazing flavor. White vinegar? The great thing about marinades is that they are so quick and easy to pull together, but can make such a huge difference to the flavor and texture of your grilled meat! Combine all of the ingredients in a bowl and mix until combined. made it? Here are a few quick tips and tricks about this pork chop marinade.

It’s also important to rest the pork chops for around 5 minutes before slicing into them after cooking. 756 calories; protein 62.1g 124% DV; carbohydrates 29.6g 10% DV; fat 41.7g 64% DV; cholesterol 159.8mg 53% DV; sodium 1450.7mg 58% DV. Marinate in the refrigerator, 6 to 8 hours. In a small bowl whisk all the ingredients except the pork chops. Cooked them on the my Weber. Learn how to season this Southern kitchen staple in five easy steps. Plus, I bet you have all the ingredients in your house! Required fields are marked *. Let rest 5 minutes before serving.

But I used all the other ingredients listed and the chops had a wonderful flavor. Stumped for dinner? kosher salt, and 1 tsp.

To use, completely thaw in refrigerator. Squeeze as much air out of bag as possible and seal.

My mom always made pork chops, and she would just sprinkle them with season salt, pepper, and garlic salt and be done with it. Thanks for the recipe! The internal temperature should reach at least 145°F with a rest time of 3 minutes after cooking. I used thin cut boneless chops--lightly dusted each one w/ "Smokehouse Maple" flavored seasoning before they went in a air-tight sealed bag of marinade for overnight stay in fridge.

As many of you know, I grew up on a family farm and my family still owns and operates it today. Amount is based on available nutrient data. I had four smaller cut chops so did not butterfly. Seal; turn to coat. Coconut Secret Organic Raw Coconut Aminos Soy-Free Seasoning Sauce-8 Oz. A quick and easy pork chop marinade perfect for pork chops on the grill or made on the stove in a grill pan! Plus, most of the pork raised on those farms in Iowa is eaten right here in the United States. There’s nothing like firing up the grill on a summer evening and throwing some pork chops on it along with my favorite Grilled Asparagus and Grilled Baked Potatoes! In a large ziploc or plastic food storage bag, combine the marinade ingredients (soy sauce, brown sugar, olive oil, Dijon mustard, Worcestershire sauce, garlic, onion powder, and pepper) by … We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. ", "A company-quality meal.

I used this for pork chops but look forward to trying it with chicken also. Yellow mustard works fine in place of spicy ( dijon ) mustard. This is destined to become a staple at our home. I wasn't able to marinate if for more that a couple hours but even in that time it gave the chops a lot of flavor! Information is not currently available for this nutrient. Sign up for my email list, too! To get the marinade flavored on the outside and a bit in you can marinate for about 4 hours or refrigerate overnight with the marinade. With liquid coconut aminos (healthy replacement for soy sauce) we still get that salt flavor you’d get with soy sauce. The trendy haircuts you’ll be seeing everywhere next year. Please see my. If you liked this pork chop recipe you’ll love our brown sugar pork chops or our slow cooker bbq pulled pork recipe! Grill chops until nicely browned on each side and the meat is slightly pink in the center, about 8 minutes per side. The sweetener I use for our marinade depends on how I’ll be cooking it.

Don’t have either of those? As I said before we have changed gears on our family farm to producing the feed like soybeans and corn that hogs eat in their feed, but I still love promoting both sides of the farming industry. Combine ingredients for marinade in a measuring jug.

I marinated overnight for about 10 hours. The apple juice, mustard, and brown sugar creates an ultra-savory marinade for pork chops. Instead of mesquite seasoning, though, I used sriracha sauce. Make your marinades work smarter. If you have additional questions leave us a comment and we will do our best to answer them! Recipe: Saucy Pork Chops With Orange Slices.

We always use glass when we do our marinade for pork chops or any other raw meat. I paired it with sautéed veggies and hence the 5 stars. Remove the pork chops from the bag, discarding marinade and bag. instead of two pork chops i used 4 thin bone in pork chops and regular mustard for the spicy brown like others did.. left out the sugar per usual.. used about 1/4 tsp ground thyme bc for the regular bc i always worry about how strong it can be.. i use montreal steak seasoning for the mesquite flavored seasoning all the time.. idk if that's anywhere close but i haven't had a mishap yet.. used fresh parsley for dried and mistakenly used table salt for kosher salt (doh!)

He doesn’t ever stop thinking, talking or doing something for the farm. Like I said, farming is in my soul and I love sharing the amazing world of it with everyone. After a hour the pork chops will already benefit from the marinating. Required fields are marked *, This post may contain affiliate links. fresh lemon juice, 2 Tbsp. Southern Living is a registered trademark of, These Haircuts Are Going To Be Huge in 2021, 140 Thanksgiving Side Dishes That’ll Steal the Show, 7 Paint Colors We’re Loving for Kitchen Cabinets in 2020, 50 Books Everyone Should Read in Their Lifetime, Brown Sugar Pork Chops with Peach Barbecue Sauce. Cook the pork chops on the grill or in a grill pan on the stove.

Photo: Hector Sanchez, Credit: I know that my success in life has been because of that.

These were absolutely marvelous. Find recipes, product finds, and more on our blog! Simple ingredients, pantry staples, and only 5 minutes of prep time! Despite all my substitutions for lack of ingredients it was absolutely delicious! This post is sponsored by the Iowa Pork Producers Association.

Nutrient information is not available for all ingredients. Imagine biting into a tender, juicy and delicious pork chop that’s been marinaded for an amazing flavor. I shredded the pork then used it in burritos. Add comma separated list of ingredients to include in recipe.

This is the best easy pork chop marinade recipe! I pretty much always marinate them to add more flavor, so I thought I’d share my favorite recipe. We bake at 350 degrees F for 25-35 minutes, until the internal temperature reaches 145 degrees F. . It’s a great soy-free alternative for your favorite marinades, dressings, stir-frys and of course sushi! But switching up your side dishes can bring a refreshing change to a classic comfort food dish. Research shows that pork can be consumed safely when cooked to an internal temperature of 145 degree F and followed by a three minute rest time. I’ve even used this pork marinade recipe on chicken breasts and skirt steak.

We hope you enjoy this quick and easy marinade recipe. There are different ways to add salt to your marinade. Now that right there is awesome! If you’re baking your pork chops in the oven, you can pat the marinade off with a paper towel so that there’s not a ton and it doesn’t burn on the sheet pan.

Used normal yellow mustard and red wine vinegar instead of white. Wine vinegar? If you’re looking for a pork chop marinade that’s perfect for grilled pork chops or even baked pork chops, this is it! ", "This is a nice Mediterranean-influenced marinade. pour pineapple juice in a small metal pan, place grilled chops in pan, pour enough more pineapple juice to just barely cover them--and seal tightly w/ foil, place in 250 degree oven for 7-10 minutes.

", "Delicious! During the fall I try to help take meals out to the field and I always have to chuckle because it’s never a fast thing.

The orange and ginger sauce so good—we had no leftovers with this one!

Combine all of the ingredients in a bowl and mix until combined. Whisk well. ", "I served this as the main entrée at a Cuban-themed brunch and received rave reviews from all guests. We didnt have white vinegar, so we used white wine vinegar and honey. black pepper in a small bowl. This post may contain affiliate links. I’ve even used it on veggies . Discard remaining marinade.

My name is Nora, and I’m married to my favorite chef. The honey gets a bit more sticky and harder to clean off of the indoor cast iron grill. Very easy to put together! This dreamy pork chop marinade doubles as a flavoring agent and a finishing glaze. Close bag well, then slightly massage marinade into pork chops.

We have moved on from raising livestock, but we used to raise pork, sheep and cattle.

", "This was great! The actual amount of the marinade consumed will vary. This is my kind of cooking! subscribe and never miss a recipe sign up, Home / Holiday Recipes / BBQ & Grilling / The Best Pork Chop Marinade.

It acts as a brine, which injects the pork with tons of flavor and makes it juicy. I always appreciate your feedback! Apple cider vinegar?

Let pork chops stand for 3-5 minutes before serving. Both my husband and I really liked these.

Your email address will not be published. Posted in: Main Course Recipescoconut aminos ketchup marinade mustard olive oil pork chops vinegar. It will make your pork chops extra juicy, full of flavor and delicious. Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. It isn't spicy at all, but the faint flavor of coconut on the grilled meat made my mouth water. You can even use this homemade marinade on chicken and steak! It’s juicier, more flavorful, and it’s perfect for grilling pork chops. this was SO delicious! I starting throwing things together in a bowl and I'm so glad I wrote it down...try this! We only live a few miles away so I still get roped into helping out. If you don't like a strong citrus taste then I would reduce the amount of lime and lemon you use.

Brush BBQ grill or drizzle oil in pan, heat on medium high.

Thank you so much for the comment, Karen!