Or, when the weather is good, they will jump up and run through the lounge to go outside to take their pictures. Southampton Ferry

Accommodations in Port Hardy is limited so look at the properties on the right & book early!

Ferry to France

Explore our fleet for information on safety, accessibility, dining, shopping, and more on our ferries. Going outside can be nice for some time, but the rain will make you stay inside most of the times. Cherbourg Ferry Multiple advisories in effect⁠. From a weekend getaway to Victoria to a once-in-a-lifetime trip to Northern BC, we’ve got a vacation package for every budget. We look forward to welcoming you on board again in the future, perhaps when travelling on another one of the beautiful routes along the coast of British Columbia!
The movie theatre only has one or two B-films, which were really not that interesting, actually only a few people showed up there. Beautiful scenery. Ferry passage from Port Hardy to Prince Rupert has become so popular that not only ferry space, but lodging in this city located at the northern end of Hwy 19 on Vancouver Island, is sold out months in advance from May to October. There was many waterfalls along the way. Due to a mechanical issue our sailing was 8 hours late leaving PR. You have to be present 2 hours before boarding the ferry.

Poole Ferry Food was of limited variety. Large mirror. The restaurant will only be open at dinner time, the rest of the journey it is closed. Half-Day Whale Watching Adventure from... Whale-Watching Cruise with Expert Naturalists. View daily and seasonal schedules for Port Hardy (Bear Cove) - Prince Rupert - schedules can change without notice so please check before you travel. You could go to your vehicle every few hours for 10 minutes as announced.

Explore the spooky side of downtown Victoria with this narrated nighttime ghost tour of the elegant city.

Získejte nejnovější nabídky a nabídky. Travel Advisory:

... On the ferry. The aurora lounge is a separate part of the ferry, you can only enter with a key card that you will receive when you board the vessel. Portsmouth Ferry It must have added to an already gorgeous trip.

I am glad to hear that you enjoyed your travels & found our terminal and vessel attendants to be friendly and courteous. Ferry to Sicily It wasn't really that warm inside the vessel, I wore my coat during this whole journey. Nejlepší jízdné. In my case, (and in 90% of the journeys) it will be cloudy, it will rain and there will be a lot of fog and wind. Good closet space, a chair and desk, bedside lights and overhead lighting. Find out more .

Trajekty do Port Hardy.

Pembroke Ferry The buffet was excellent and it was lovely to be able to sit eating and watch the ocean go by. Corisca Sardinia Ferries

Sailings were on time.

In the busy summer months, the Ferry also offers the immensely popular Discovery Route sailings, providing guests with a scenic loop tour to the Mid Coast communities and villages, including Bella Bella, Klemtu, Shearwater and Bella Coola. Note that check-in for the Port Hardy ferry to Prince Rupert is 0530h - so unless travelling with an RV or pitching a tent, it is imperative that any Prince Hardy lodging is booked well in advance.

We've got the perfect deal for you. Last but not least: bring your camera, food and drinks, ID and reservation with you.

Later on I discovered a flyer on board of the vessel and while reading it I discovered that the inside passage can actually be a trip all the way up to Alaska.

Red Funnel Ferries

Irish Ferries We brought our kettle to make coffee and tea and there is a plug in. Condor Ferries

Took the ferry from Prince Rupert to Port Hardy and although it is a day trip it was a very long day. Liverpool Ferry

You are lucky to have seen so many sea creatures during your trip. P & O Ferry Lots of people brought there own as there is a microwave.

Hi there Scottishgirl52, It sounds like you enjoyed a fantastic adventure with us - thank you for taking the time to share your experience. What a treat to have been able to see marine life during your crossing! Dover Calais Ferry The scenery is stunning and it is a very relaxing way to travel. Scandlines Ferries

There is a small building with washrooms and a coffee corner you can use while you are wait for permission to go on board of the ship.
There is no coffee or other drinks inside the Aurora lounge, just water. We had seats in the Aurora Lounge which was very comfortable, and I would definitely recommend th, 6800 Highway 19, Port Hardy, British Columbia V0N 2P0 Canada, We sailed Prince Rupert to Port Hardy. We saw orcas. No facecloths though. Lerwick Ferry

The BC Ferry from Port Hardy to Prince Rupert sails 3 or 4 times a week from June till September. Also it has this large window ( with tinted glass) where you can see the inside passage in front of you.

You will have to make a reservation upfront through the BC ferry website.

BC Ferries is dedicated to providing a safe and healthy travel experience for our passengers and employees. Calais Ferry

The ferry leaves early in the morning at 7:30 and arrives in Prince Rupert at 23:30 (16 hours journey).

Towels are also supplied. If you would like to eat here, I would advise you to make a reservation upfront.

By the time I took a cabin photo we had been there overnight so a bit messy. Multiple advisories in effect⁠. Stena Line Ferry

Crew was great. BC Canada V6K 1C6 & at 4125 Tartan Way, Washington.

Directions, transit options, and important check-in and boarding information for foot passengers and drivers. The inside passage is wide! Compare ferries, times and prices.

View Port Hardy ferry timetables and search for Port Hardy ferry offers! During my journey there were a view sightings of orcas but they were along the shore lines and it was difficult to really see them.

Ferry to England UK As we strive to provide an excellent customer service experience, your kind words are greatly appreciated. Welcome on board!

Besides the cafeteria and a gift shop and a movie theatre there is not much else to do during the crossing. I know this is not a cruise ship, and I don't have all the answers.

Masks appeared optional, determined by each passenger.

Check before you travel. Wildlife is never a guarantee. I am sorry to hear that you found it difficult to find information on what our cabins had to offer. We were just one couple so we folded the top bunks up for more headroom. Also bring a book, laptop, music, playing cards, or some magazines with you.

Confirm you want to clear it and continue with your new booking. Hull Ferry See daily schedules, plan your trip, calculate your fare and manage all your bookings. We had a day cabin which meant you could lie down and rest and get away from people although it was not crowded. Also, you can take more time to do this journey, as the vessel stops in Bella Bella. If you travel with small children, make sure they have something to play with during the trip and bring a blanket for if they might want to sleep.

It is also possible to book your own cabin inside the vessel, If you like to spend your time sleeping or by yourself.

I always recommend contacting our Customer Service Centre at 1-888-223-3779 extension 0 so that an agent can provide these details for you. Then you will have to drive your car to that particular line and wait till you get the sign to drive your car into the backside of the ferry. I appreciate you taking the time to write us a review and we look forward to welcoming you on board again soon. The ferry from Port Hardy to Prince Rupert enables travellers to connect with the Alaska ferries and to continue travel up the Inside Passage to Skagway AK. Also there is no Wi-Fi on the vessel, so trying to use the internet on your laptop is not an option. Note: Schedules subject to change without notice. P & O Ferries North Sea

You will receive a boarding pass and a line number. Even an airplane gives you more options, like a personal entertainment screen in your seat with movies, music, series, etc. Book a Port Hardy to Prince Rupert ferry today with AFerry.

Dieppe Ferry

On the ferry. Plymouth Ferry

A staff member will notify you by intercom when the parking deck is open. Sorry, there are no tours or activities available to book online for the date(s) you selected. The cafeteria was open at meal times. You have another booking already started.