Can a gluten free person get a good meal at this restaurant? The Blackberry BBQ sauce was delicious. North Jackson, OH. Grits are...a veg, right?More. taking up most of my plate. The atmosphere is quaint, the service is friendly, and the food? BBQ ribs!!! First Time at Cockeye BBQ was very good. We were heading to the Packard museum and got hungry. They have an everyday menu but also daily clothesline specials. Wow!!! don’t forget the Ice Cream next door!More, Stopped for the first time at Cockeye BBQ and had the 1/2 chicken meal with two sides and hush puppies. He ordered the Double Barrel, I had the BBQ Pork Sandwich, and we also ordered One Meat Turkey platter and 2 Mess plates! I like okra and it was just right! The owners are the nicest people around and always greet us when we arrive(we live 45 minutes away). But that's just us. I have never had a bad meal. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Thank you very much for your support! I like okra and it was just right! This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in Canada. We're happy you liked it! Tasted like vinager. Good food.and exceptional staff. 1805 Parkman Rd NW, Warren, OH 44485-1743. Staff was friendly. Absolutely, hands down the best BBQ we have ever experienced outside of home! After running a successful… amazing. I … ! Good food.and exceptional staff. Specialties: Traditional BBQ, smoked low and slow. Zoom in to see updated info. don’t forget the Ice Cream next door! Established in 2014. None of us cared for the taste of any of our food. This is the BEST food around. Need to be able to cut them with a fork but even with aggressive pulling, bone knawing and lots of chewing it just didn't work. In addition we ordered lots of family style sides! Thank you so much for taking the time to write about our bbq spot! See ya next time! You may not even get to sit inside but they do have outdoor seating as well. Start your review of Cockeye BBQ. Their smoked bone in wings are the best and most smoked wings anywhere. Thank you very much for your support! There were six of us and most of us got really good portions except my husband. it should be, not paper thin overcooked like many other places. The desserts are...amazing. We visit Cockeye BBQ at least twice a month and have never had a less than perfect experience. I love the way everything reminds me of my grandmother's southern cooking.More. Cool. Well done, great flavor and generous portions! Useful. Reminded me of Charlie staples. Needless to say the entire family agreed with his choice. Ice cream next door- save room ;) casual, offers takeout-. Embed review. The brisket was nice thick sliced like...it should be, not paper thin overcooked like many other places.More. Thanks for visiting with us! Everyone said their...choices were excellent. See ya next time! 10/21/2018. In addition we ordered lots of family style sides! I love the way everything reminds me of my grandmother's southern cooking. I'm just echoing the 107 stellar reviews before mine: Seriously, Warren is lucky to have a gem like this gracing our little ol' neck of the woods. Well done, great flavor and generous portions! They have an everyday menu but also daily clothesline specials. The Blackberry BBQ sauce was delicious. COCKEYEBBQ, Owner at Cockeye Bbq, responded to this review. Hubby had the pork with Mac & cheese & coleslaw and I had the pork & brisket with fries & corn casserole! Map updates are paused. It was during the shutdown for Covid so we took it home. In addition we ordered lots of family style sides! I love the way everything reminds me of my grandmother's southern cooking. My husband’s request for Father’s Day was Cockeyes BBQ! 4/6/2019. 1 review. Wow!!! Funny. Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more. Thank you so much for such a neat review! We always look to their pulled pork sandwiches and friendly neighborhood atmosphere. My husband’s request for Father’s Day was Cockeyes BBQ! If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Stopped for the first time at Cockeye BBQ and had the 1/2 chicken meal with two sides and hush puppies. Mac n cheese was different. Start your review of Cockeye BBQ. You may not even get to sit inside but they do have outdoor seating as well. You order at the counter and then seat yourself. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. 7/1/2018. Hey you, slow-smoked pork, Hotels near Riverwalk-Amphitheatre Campus, Hotels near John Stark Edwards House and Museum (Trumbull County Historical Society), Hotels near The Butler Institute of American Art - Trumbull, Hotels near (BKL) Burke Lakefront Airport. Stopped for the first time at Cockeye BBQ and had the 1/2 chicken meal with two sides and hush puppies. Continue your visit to www.tripadvisor.ca, 1805 Parkman Rd NW, Warren, OH 44485-1743. The desserts are...amazing. Side note: we accidentally did not pick up 3 of our sides and made a trip back to Warren from Austintown because everything was so good it was worth the second trip! It was during the shutdown for Covid so we took it home. Side note: we accidentally did not pick up 3 of our sides and made a trip back to Warren from Austintown because everything was so good it was worth the second trip! The brisket was nice thick sliced like...it should be, not paper thin overcooked like many other places.More. Word of mouth is so important to us, so thank you for helping us out. A+++ definitely difficult decision as to what to try! Products for … Add the green beans, delicious applesauce, creamy coleslaw, corn casserole that’s a bit sweet and the yummy potato salad it was a feast for all! choices were excellent. Hotels near Riverwalk-Amphitheatre Campus, Hotels near John Stark Edwards House and Museum (Trumbull County Historical Society), Hotels near The Butler Institute of American Art - Trumbull, Hotels near (BKL) Burke Lakefront Airport. A small business wotth supporting. Honestly I could make a meal out of any of them. Embed review. Prices fair for what you get. User Reviews for Cockeye BBQ, Warren, Youngstown; Cockeye BBQ Reviews; Cockeye BBQ, Youngstown restaurant reviews on Zomato Serves American, BBQ, Southern. We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. A+++ definitely difficult decision as to what to try! Honestly I could make a meal out of any of them. See ya next time! Ribs are tender and flavorful. Nicholas B. Honestly I could make a meal out of any of them. We love you guys. Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a nice review. We visit Cockeye BBQ at least twice a month and have never had a less than perfect experience. P.S. To me it has a weird taste. Had my wife's birthday party catered Saturday. You order at the counter and then seat yourself. COCKEYEBBQ, Owner at Cockeye Bbq, responded to this review. Nothing but good complements from our guests. You can even get it as an ice cream flavor next door at Cockeye Creamery. Will be going back. Check out the menu! Excellent Cajun Fries. We love you guys. You can even get it as an ice cream flavor next door at Cockeye Creamery. Get quick answers from Cockeye Bbq staff and past visitors. Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. taking up most of my plate. Staff was very courteous. See ya next time! We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. Add the green beans, delicious applesauce, creamy coleslaw, corn casserole that’s a bit sweet and the yummy potato salad it was a feast for all! Pulled pork!!! This is the BEST food around. BBQ ribs!!! We're happy you liked it! Word of mouth is so important to us, so thank you for helping us out. It means the world to our team. Their smoked bone in wings are the best and most smoked wings anywhere. Also the white sauce with horseradish was...delicious and I ate it on my baked potato.More, We have done several trips to Cockeye since we heard about it. more, This review is the subjective opinion of a TripAdvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC. Share review. Tripadvisor gives a Travelers’ Choice award to accommodations, attractions and restaurants that consistently earn great reviews from travelers and are ranked within the top 10% of properties on Tripadvisor. Side note: we accidentally did not pick up 3 of our sides and made a trip back to Warren from Austintown because everything was so good it was worth the second trip! The brisket is wonderful, but they sometimes sell out early. See ya next time! We have enough food for 2 more dinners! what a meal!!! Get quick answers from Cockeye Bbq staff and past visitors. COCKEYEBBQ, Owner at Cockeye Bbq, responded to this review, This response is the subjective opinion of the management representative and not of TripAdvisor LLC. 0 friends. Check out the menu! Share review.