© 2010 - 2020 Planetminecraft.com. The obsidian can be placed in any manner, e.g. Support Tickets Help . Its a similar design. Join us! Content Maps Skins Mobs Texture Packs Data Packs Mods Blogs . 8 minutes ago.

Home Minecraft Maps Nether Portal Entrance Minecraft Map.

We're a community of creatives sharing everything Minecraft! What do you guys think? Really nice looks like there's an infinite fog going down, Reminds me of the end island in hypixel skyblock. All rights reserved. - Seed in Desc. Mabey to add additional fade mabey you could interchange darker glass in the lower layers. Socialize Forums Wall Posts Discord Members . https://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Roboto:400%2C400i%2C700%2C700i|Material+Icons&display=swap,//www.planetminecraft.com/css/images.css?v=KOR-fkCLgb6-UMxdvGqHkE3rr-m4AXv59xOvI6bTJG2VeqVf,//www.planetminecraft.com/css/style.css?v=pC5YbnAAym8ROenSHdUrmQcdHC7mWlTn9kL7qx1d_mfZeadf,//www.planetminecraft.com/css/editor.css?v=ywXu1TtJab10iFRI9Y7TuZ9gdNdgbmE4d5Oy6Pmg8KXZeadf, How to install Minecraft Maps on Java Edition. © 2010 - 2020 Planetminecraft.com.

4.2m members in the Minecraft community. Make it so that you have to jump from unbelievably high to actually enter the room and get into the portal. Login; or; Sign up; Search Planet Minecraft. The four corners of the frame are not required, but portals created by the game always include them, resulting in 4 free/extra obsidian. We're a community of creatives sharing everything Minecraft! Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. [1.6.2] TRIPLE DUNGEON SEED!!! Support Tickets Help . looking great. Home Minecraft Maps Nether Portal entrance Minecraft Map. search. Minecraft . All creations copyright of the creators. Join us! https://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Roboto:400%2C400i%2C700%2C700i|Material+Icons&display=swap,//www.planetminecraft.com/css/images.css?v=KOR-fkCLgb6-UMxdvGqHkE3rr-m4AXv59xOvI6bTJG2VeqVf,//www.planetminecraft.com/css/style.css?v=pC5YbnAAym8ROenSHdUrmQcdHC7mWlTn9kL7qx1d_mfZeadf,//www.planetminecraft.com/css/editor.css?v=ywXu1TtJab10iFRI9Y7TuZ9gdNdgbmE4d5Oy6Pmg8KXZeadf. I'll be posting one soon. A nether portal cannot be built horizontally like an End Portal.

Browse Servers Collections Time Machine . This world has a lot of my derpy builds, so there is a lot more to explore :). Search Planet Minecraft. Adjacent portals can share obsidian blocks. search. Using optifines connected textures would make this look even cooler, Was thinking of doing something that combines this and pixlriffs design, Press J to jump to the feed. Entertainment Contests Events . Once a frame is constructed, it is activated by fire placed … View Entire Discussion (2 Comments) More posts from the Minecraft community. Content Maps Skins Mobs Texture Packs Data Packs Mods Blogs .

Just finished making this and I thought it was cool. Even if you don't post your own creations, we appreciate feedback on ours. Socialize Forums Wall Posts Discord Members .

Login; or; Sign up; Dark mode. Community . Minecraft community on reddit.

Community . Reminds me of the dragon altar in the end in hypixel skyblock... Did you base this if if hypocenter sky block end it looks really close to the end island on it, I like it so much :) , one question, did you inspired in the map of the end of hypixel skyblock? This looks epic and should receive more attention, very good job here! Might make a dungeon inside the nether at some point. All rights reserved.

3.0k votes, 51 comments. Even if you don't post your own creations, we appreciate feedback on ours. A nether portal is built as a vertical, rectangular frame of obsidian (4×5 minimum, 23×23 maximum). Tools PMCSkin3D Banners . Browse Servers Collections Time Machine . Maps Skins Servers … Entertainment Contests Events . Tools PMCSkin3D Banners . Everyone who fails is a sacrifice to the fog below. Maps Skins …

All creations copyright of the creators. by placing mined obsidian or by casting it in place using lava and water. A little thing I made, carved into a mountain and used it as a place to put a nether portal. Matter a fact, I am going to make this more popular ;). Minecraft . yes its a sreenshot.