Yes, there are several restaurants and a small grocery store within walking distance.

Wonderful lighting, plenty of electric plugs, great kitchen, 3 ironing boards and 2 cutting stations. The kitchen contains all of the common appliances and dishware you need to prepare your own meals. Thank you for providing us with a home away from home. Currently The Rural Thimble does not host retreats where you join other groups. Ten of us stayed at the Thimble last weekend for 3 days.

Deducting days from your reservation must also be done 90 days prior to the retreat date in order to not be charged for the deducted days. I have stayed at many quilt retreat facilities over the years but I think The Rural Thimble is the best! We accept checks or credit cards. 5 guests x 4 nights

|, 134 Head of Creek Rd. Use the Iowa quilt retreat directory to find the best and most enjoyable quilt retreats. Well, it would appear there no longer are any visible results to display. Each group of tables has power strips located on the top so no crawling under the table to plug in your machine! Frequently Asked Questions. We have several crock pots! Can I still rent the farmhouse? What a wonderful time. Just bring the food! Lots of memories. Consider you needs, and pick the best local or even one of many distant quilt retreat … All rights reserved.

*Reservations may be made up to 14 months in advance. Can't wait to book our next quilting retreat! Get together with friends and let your imagination be crafted into a new reality. Surround yourself with creative people at The Rural Thimble, an exciting new quilt retreat center a stone’s throw away from Miller’s Dry Goods, Holmes County’s first fabric and quilt shop. Quilting Retreat - Sweetwater, Tennessee. Beds were snuggle-in comfortable!

It is booked by individual groups who plan their own retreat. There are also multiple grocery stores and restaurants with a few miles of the farmhouse. Find us on: Facebook Twitter YouTube Pinterest Instagram. (423) 271-6380 [email protected] We had a fantastic weekend of 10 friends sewing, eating and catching up. Housed in a newly remodeled, early 20th Century farmhouse, you’ll experience all the modern conveniences with that small town welcome in Charm, the heart of Ohio’s Amish Country. Our normal check-in time is 3pm, and checkout is 1pm. It is truly the best place we've stayed! Learn more about adding your quilting organization or event on the QuiltingHub Network, click Advertise Or Add Content. If you know something is missing, please have them include it here. We do not provide food for private retreats. About YourQuiltEscape QuiltEscape is a fun, contagious event completely stress … Ten of us were there for 4 days! My friends and I absolutely adore our annual winter retreats at. It is very clean, small details have already been thought out for guests (from kitchen supplies to power cords in the main room), and it is located in a beautiful part of Amish Country. The Thimble is super clean too! The distractions of life disappear, and the beauty at the retreat can be relaxing. Find 114 Retreats! What about open/hosted retreats? A $300.00 deposit is required to reserve your space at our retreat. Great lighting, lot of room. We had a fun two days of sewing, eating and laughing. What a wonderful place to stay. The spacious “Grand Central Station” or work room of the farmhouse is a great place to host a class, workshop, or day retreat. Can I check in early? We cannot accept individual payments from each member of your retreat party. However, your group will have access to the fully equipped farmhouse kitchen. If you see one is missing, have them add it. What about a late checkout. Food was delicious and plenty of it! Two inviting porches complete the house, both furnished with rocking chairs. Shirley Wells Sewing room had a great set up for quilters. Just fabulous! For additional information go to VisitCharmOhio.com. I could have stayed for a month! You will need to bring your own iron. The Directory gets 18,000 visitors/month and is the source quilters use to find retreats… Website Designed by Knoxville Website Design | Knoxville SEO. The room is equipped with 14 individual work stations each with padded, rolling chairs. All Rights Reserved. We are located in Sweetwater, Tennessee, in a circa-1859 farmhouse on seven acres of picturesque farmland. 6 guests, Tuesday, October 20 2020  3:00 pm - Friday, October 23 2020  1:00 pm, Susie Johnson Stitching Sisters retreat What if I need to change the number of people in my party? The amenities are great, everything was well planned out to make our sewing & relaxing easy & wonderful! This fee is a single fee that applies to your entire reservation, not to each person that makes up your group. !This is quilters retreat heaven. © 2020 The Rural Thimble. The retreat is wheelchair accessible, linens and towels are provided. You don’t have to be a quilter to enjoy the Whistlestop farmhouse. Of course! Designed for creative enthusiasts who enjoy quilting, knitting, crocheting and other needle arts, Quiltville Inn Retreat is … Upstairs you’ll find 3 additional bedrooms. QuiltingRetreats.com is your online source for finding Quilting Retreats! I plan to come back and stay again. You do not share with another group! Two of the rooms have 2 twin beds, the other one has 2 twins and 1 queen. I’m not a quilter. It has free wifi and central air conditioning. will be booking another retreat. The cost per person, per night is given as an example if you have 10 guests. If a replacement group is found we will gladly apply your deposit to a future date for your retreat. We booked again for 2016! Surround yourself with creative people at The Rural Thimble, an exciting new quilt retreat center a stone’s throw away from Miller’s Dry Goods, Holmes County’s first fabric and quilt shop. Good friends, lots of laughter and plenty of quilting. We welcome any group that wants to stay, as long as you meet our minimum of 5 guests for two nights. Enjoy the prepared meals, a quilt shop, massage therapist, scissor/knife sharpening, lots of quilts and much more. Get more retreat reservations and registrations plus join a community of retreat business owners. How do I make a … There are two large, counter height cutting stations with mats as well as two large, custom ironing stations with quality irons. Quilters focus more and get more done by attending a quilt retreat. What a beautiful retreat house! Thanks for a truly wonderful stay. Quilting Retreat - Sweetwater, Tennessee. Enjoy your creativity, and perhaps enhance it as you share with others. The farmhouse bedrooms are so cozy, and the kitchen is perfect for making meals to share. 516-457-9544, Thursday, September 10 2020  12:00 pm - Sunday, September 13 2020  1:00 pm, Stitching Friends Consider you needs, and pick the best local or even one of many distant quilt retreat locations. Tell us about your stay at The Rural Thimble. However, if you would like to arrive early, or leave late, we can arrange an early check-in or late check-out for a flat fee of $50 per early or late check-in/out. However, you are welcome to add additional guests up until check-in, as long as any amounts due for those additional guests are paid prior to your check-in. You will have the farmhouse to yourselves!

Wednesday, November 13 2019  12:00 pm - Friday, November 15 2019  10:00 am, Linda Goodman scrapbooking 6 people - early check in, Monday, November 18 2019  12:00 pm - Thursday, November 21 2019  1:00 pm, Linda Agnello [email protected] 770-337-0404 7 people - early check in, Friday, March 20 2020  10:00 am - 4:00 pm, Wednesday, March 25 2020  12:00 pm - Friday, March 27 2020  1:00 pm, Linda Goodman scrapbooking group 8 people early check in, Wednesday, April 01 2020  12:00 am - Sunday, April 12 2020  11:59 pm, Friday, June 26 2020  10:30 am - Monday, June 29 2020  11:30 am, Wednesday, August 19 2020  10:00 am - 4:00 pm, Thursday, August 27 2020  3:00 pm - Monday, August 31 2020  1:00 pm, Rose Smith