You will see the message "1210 blocks filled" appear in the lower left corner of the game window to indicate that the fill command has completed. For versions below 1.8 you can use the ID Number on our ID List page. This is a generator for the /fill command in Minecraft. I want to fill a large area (approximately 40000 blocks in volume, 100x 4y 100z) with random blocks, and as quickly as possible. 1:2-Polished Granite 1:3-Diorite 1:5-Andesite 1:6 Polished Andesite 2 Grass 3 Dirt 3:1 Grassless Dirt 3:2 Podzol 4 Cobblestone 5 Oak Wood Plank 5:1 Spruce Wood Plank 5:2 Birch Wood Plank 5:3 Jungle Wood Plank 5:4 Acacia Wood Plank 5:5 Dark Oak Wood Plank 7 Bedrock 8 Water 9 Stationary Water 10 Lava 11 Stationary Lava 12 Sand 12:1 Red Sand 13 Gravel Minecraft DataValue (or damage value) identifies the variation of the block if more than one type exists for the Minecraft ID. raw granite, not polished. Yeah i figured out that the number was data values. To find other data values, go into the minencraft inventory, and look at the number after the block name. Please enable JavaScript to get the best experience from this site. Fill Command Question. If you are running the Essentials plugin, you will need to run /minecraft:give instead of simply /give. Long story short, replace the 1 with a 0. I'm trying to fill a wall with polished andesite, but no ID's seem to work. Note: Here is the syntax I am using in case it is needed, for x y and z I use absolute coordinates, not relative. I'm trying to use the /fill command to place a couple of VITALLY IMPORTANT blocks, but I can't seem to figure out how to spawn polished andesite using commands? raw granite, not polished. fill x, y, z, x, y, z stone 1 replace (other block) and it sets it so granite, not stone. Information about the Polished Diorite block from Minecraft, including its item ID, spawn commands, crafting recipe and more. I'm aware of the "minecraft:stone" junk, so is there an id or name for polished andesite that I'm simply overlooking? The same works for granite, podzol, and andesite. I've done: polished_andesite smooth_andesite, minecraft:stone 6. Granite is a naturally occurring block found in most Overworld biomes. This might be a noobie question, but I just started commands. Naturally-occurring granite can be found everywhere underground, usually in large patches. Polished andesite fill command? WorldEdit is an extremely powerful tool for modifying entire worlds within Minecraft, which can be used as either a mod for your single-player worlds or as a plugin for your Bukkit servers.. When using the /fill command and having diorite as the TileName it doesn't work and states "There is no such item with ID diorite". To find other data values, go into the minencraft inventory, and look at the number after the block name. THERE IS NO GENERATE BUTTON. [only do this if the block I'm about to state is in the spot of the coords] [I want you to replace it with {other block}]. This will result in making a soild 10x10x10 cube of polished andesite. While /fill is not a terribly complicated command, I hope this tool will help out new folks and experienced Minecraft tweakers. ID Names are used in 1.8 and higher when using commands like /give. /fill ~-3 ~ ~-4 ~3 ~4 ~4 minecraft:stone hollow‌ [Java Edition only] /fill ~-3 ~ ~-4 ~3 ~4 ~4 stone 0 hollow ‌ [ Bedrock Edition only ] Creates a house-sized box around the command execution's location, replacing any blocks that would have been inside the box with air. Polierter Andesit kommt nicht natürlich vor und wird aus Andesit hergestellt. So when ever I replace blocks using fill, it replaces stone with granite. Andesit kommt überall natürlich vor und kann zu poliertem Andesit weiterverarbeitet werden. This site works best with JavaScript enabled. Polished andesite will say: (#0001/6), so just take the number after the /, … See our Spawning Items Article for information on using the ID Names's that are below. This /fill command would replace all blocks in the fill region, including air. Heyo, I've recently come back to map making after a long break, and like usual I'm using the newest snapshot. While /fill is not a terribly complicated command, I hope this tool will help out new folks and experienced Minecraft tweakers. How do I fix this? I do: fill x, y, z, x, y, z stone 1 replace (other block) and it sets it so granite, not stone. Polished andesite can also be found in the "nature", "blacksmith", and "large jail" rooms of woodland mansions. Polished andesite will say: (#0001/6), so just take the number after the /, and use that for the data value. Log in sign up. Polished Andesite Spawn Command The Polished Andesite item can be spawned in Minecraft with the below command. This might be a noobie question, but I just started commands. How do I fix this? r/Minecraft: Minecraft community on reddit. /fill ~-3 ~ ~-4 ~3 ~4 ~4 minecraft:stone hollow‌ [Java Edition only] /fill ~-3 ~ ~-4 ~3 ~4 ~4 stone 0 hollow ‌ [ Bedrock Edition only ] Creates a house-sized box around the command execution's location, replacing any blocks that would have been inside the box with air. Close. So when ever I replace blocks using fill, it replaces stone with granite. All of the mined items would start popping up above the fill region. 6 years ago.