You want it to be as dense as possible. Add one spoonful (about 1 Tablespoon) of each color to your cupcake liner (about 3/4 the way full). Rainbow chips are Funfetti’s chunky cousin and are dyed white chocolate chip chunks. Homemade Rainbow Chip Cake. I can’t complain one bit. Frost cake with frosting. Cover a large piece of cardboard with parchment paper.

Baking cookies with my mom is a favorite childhood memory. Add different colors of food coloring to each bowl and stir until smooth. Rainbow chips, sprinkles and birthday cake come together to make this deliciously fun and colorful cake that’s perfect for any occasion. Let the cakes rest in the cake for 5 minutes before inverting them onto a wire rack. Make sure you really press them in so they don’t just roll off. In the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with a paddle attach, beat the butter until light and fluffy, about 2 minutes. Use a double boiler to melt the white chocolate and heavy cream. Just be careful because the cookies will be hot. Bake 29 to 33 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center of cake comes out almost clean. Your email address will not be published. Beat cake mix, water, oil and eggs in large bowl on low speed 30 seconds, then on medium speed 2 minutes, scraping bowl occasionally (batter will be lumpy).

Spray bottom and sides of 13x9-inch pan with cooking spray. These cupcakes are so cute! 1. However my childhood memories were rainbow bit cake with rainbow chip icing. Press to secure the ganache to the cake. As long as the Panther’s are on their game this should be an awesome one to watch. Home Recipes Cooking Style Comfort Food. With the mixer's speed on low (stir), add the egg-mixture to the batter in 3 batches, beating well after each addition. They had to leave before kickoff, but got led out passed the locker rooms, cheerleader dressing rooms, press room and all the other cool rooms that most people don’t get to see. 7. Mix the eggs, oil and vanilla. But also totally bummed. TIP: Check out this easy tutorial that gives step-by-step instructions on how to frost the perfect cupcake. When I woke the hubs up to tell him what they were doing, he was so excited for them. Sprinkle with crushed cookies and sprinkles. They were so easy to make (I used a box of cake mix…shhh) and they tasted fabulous. I can’t complain one bit. Celebration rainbow chip party cake. Remove from cookie sheet. Tip: Try chip cake for more results. Required fields are marked *. Good thing this recipe makes 1-1/2 dozen! It was a total success (at least my family told me so). 1/2 cup cornstarch. It’s a family affair. 2 cups all-purpose flour. Recipe by Betty Crocker. Bake as directed below or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. And boy, are they tasty. Using a cookie scoop (this one’s our go-to), drop dough onto a greased baking sheet.