In a medium-sized bowl, combine ricotta cheese, egg, Parmesan cheese, 1 teaspoon salt and 1 teaspoon pepper. Easy weeknight baked ravioli recipe full of flavor!

Very good and very easy the kids loved it. Your email address will not be published. 6. Once the ground beef is fully cooked, drain the grease from the pot. Discover even more, check out all our recipes below! Then I sprinkled some shredded mozzarella cheese on top of the ricotta mixture. 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped spinach - thawed, drained and squeezed dry, 1 (25 ounce) package frozen cheese ravioli. Stir until smooth. This recipe was easy and quick and SUPER delicious! Just put the little raviolis in the pan with marinara sauce and cheese and bake! I baked the lasagna, covered, for thirty minutes. Enjoy! This recipe is quick and easy to make since you don’t have to boil the pasta.

Definitely making it soon! Pour undrained tomatoes into pan with cooked & drained Italian Sausage. This wasn't spectacular. I used ground sausage instead of turkey. Thanks for sharing! To make this lasagna ravioli, I started by dumping some lean ground beef into a pot over medium-high heat. I remember loving RAGÚ Sauce with spaghetti as a kid – not much has changed! Top with a single layer of frozen ravioli, 1/2 of the ricotta mixture, and 1/3 of the vegetable mixture from the skillet.

Beef and Pork Recipesbaked ravioli ravioli lasagna. Easy Baked Mac and Cheese with Potato Chip Topping, Ultimate Spaghetti and Meatball Casserole, Doritos Mac and Cheese Casserole with Chicken, PRINTABLE VERSION OF THE RECIPE CAN BE FOUND AT THE BOTTOM OF THE PAGE. So easy! Use a Chop-Stir (or a similar utensil) to cut tomatoes and sausage into smaller pieces. This flavorful line features four different red sauces made with, All RAGÚ Simply Sauces also contain NO artificial colors and NO high-fructose corn syrup. It was easy which I liked. Brown the turkey in a large skillet over medium heat. Add comma separated list of ingredients to exclude from recipe. If you are looking for a delicious and easy lasagna recipe, then you need to try this Lasagna with Ravioli! FREE Printable Recipe Cards + have access to our FREE 15-Minute Meals! . Super cheesy and gooey. It is just the actual sitting down and doing it that never happens. Cheesy Baked Ravioli Lasagna made with San Marzano tomatoes, 3 types of cheese, flavorful Italian Sausage and frozen cheese ravioli. 3 cloves garlic minced ▢ Read our disclosure here. Spoon 1 cup RAGÚ Simply Roasted Garlic Pasta Sauce into the bottom of the prepared baking dish and spread evenly across the bottom. Cook, stirring often, until the spinach is fully wilted and the summer squash has softened, about ten minutes. -Loved the Prego sauce (thanks for letting us know that’s what you used!). Add the onion and sauté for five minutes, until onion softens. Notify me of follow-up comments by email. Delish editors handpick every product we feature. 1 small onion diced ▢ This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of Hunt’s Tomatoes. ","Layer a generous amount of the meat sauce on top of the raviolis. Tasty! Stir & set aside. When it comes to quick and easy dinners, making a homemade lasagna doesn’t come to mind. Ladle about half of the tomato-sausage mixture into bottom of pan. ","Repeat until dish is full covering the top with mozzarella cheese. In a medium-sized bowl, combine ricotta cheese, egg.

RAGÚ Simply Roasted Garlic Pasta Sauce on top. Cover pan loosely with aluminum foil and bake for 30 minutes.