Yes, you can connect up to 4 Razer Raion controllers to your PS4™ at once. Yes, it can act as a primary PS4™ controller to navigate the PS4™ system.

Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in. Built to have a staggering 80-million tap lifecycle, this industry-leading standard has been tested and proven many times over in our renowned keyboards. battered Hori Fighting Commander. We work hard to protect your security and privacy. Yes, it can act as a primary PS4 controller to navigate the PS4 system. However, the Razer Raion is best designed for fighting games and games which do not require an analog stick for control. Please try again.

has been added to your Cart. No, it is not supported by Razer™ Chroma RGB lighting.

There was a problem completing your request.

Reviewed in the United States on May 24, 2020. Is the Razer Raion supported by Razer Chroma?

D'Pad is Massively Flawed - Why Did They Do This? To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. However, the Razer Raion is best designed for fighting games and games which do not require an analog stick for control. What are the games that I can play on PS4™ with the Razer Raion? Those customizations can be made with switches located on the controller itself. Avoid unintended inputs during tournament play by disabling extra buttons you don’t need with a built-in button lock function. By Gamers.

Is the Razer Raion supported by Razer™ Chroma? Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews.

R1/R2 are face buttons for 6 buttons fighters, and it's wired which means less input lag. I've been trying to buy a new pad for my PS4 to play fighting games with. I thought about the Hori Fighting Commander but I need a headphone jack and it doesn't have one.

Bristling with top-tier features that enhance your control and execution, this is the Evolution you need to reach the top of the food Chain.

Now, Razer is delivering a proper fightpad for both the PlayStation 4 and PC. Bristling with top-tier features that enhance your control and execution, this is the … No, it does not require Razer Synapse for any additional customization or navigation. Technically you can use the Razer Raion for any PS4™ game.

Can multiple Razer Raion controllers be connected to the PS4™ at the same time? Audio does not function in PC mode PS4 TOUCHPAD A familiar feature ported from the console’s native controller—making the Razer Raion a complete fightpad, in every sense of the word. Razer Raion Fightpad for ... After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages that interest you. Terrible widly overpriced fighting pad. 1 problem. Amazon was AMAZING with return. Bristling with top-tier features that enhance your control and execution, this is the … Does the Razer Raion require Razer Synapse to work? Fast, FREE delivery, video streaming, music, and much more. We don’t share your credit card details with third-party sellers, and we don’t sell your information to others. Turtle Beach Recon 70 Gaming Headset for Nintendo Switch - Nintendo Switch. I literally bit the turbo button off the Hori after losing enough online games because of it (and I'm a very calm person in general)... And what's the big idea with turbo??

Bristling with top-tier features that enhance your control and execution, this is the evolution you need to reach the top of the food chain. I was eventually able to use it pretty competently, but when things got "intense" in the game it would cause me to make mistakes because I would press the d'pad too hard. Wanted to update the review - tried to give it some more time and I just can't do the d'pad.

Can multiple Razer Raion controllers be connected to the PS4™ at the same time? Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users.

Cushioned and hyper-responsive, it also has a satisfying tactile feedback that allows you to feel your move inputs while executing combos—a valuable and often overlooked advantage which can lead to higher combo conversion rates. The buttons are big and light so I can hit combinations of them as needed. The pad is exactly what I wanted out of a controller. El empaque es elegante, cada detalle bien trabajado, su funcionamiento es bueno hasta ahora, tengo poco usandolo y llego rapido antes de lo previsto, sin duda lo recomiendo.

This is my only problem with it. Each input you make is also instantaneous thanks to the ultra-fast actuation of our Razer Yellow Switches. When the competition bears their fangs, claim your place as the apex predator with the Razer raion-a fighting game controller built for the fighting game community.

Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Razer Raion Fightpad for PS4 Fighting Game Controller: 8 Way D-Pad - Mechanical Switch Front Buttons - 3.5Mm audio - Matte Black - PlayStation 4 at Amazon.com. This seemed like it had everything I wanted, and someone here on Amazon had it for $78 CAD. Razer Raion Fightpad for PS4, PS5 Fighting Game Controller: 8 Way D-Pad - Mechanical Switch Front Buttons - 3.5mm Headset Jack – Black $99.99 (139) When the competition bears their fangs, claim your place as the apex predator with the Razer Raion—a fighting game controller built for the fighting game community.

Ideal for tournament play, enjoy the convenience of plugging your 3.5mm audio device straight to the Razer Raion instead of the console*. Unable to add item to Wish List.

Unlike a restrictive 4-way D-pad, the Razer™ Mecha-tactile 8-way D-pad allows you to streamline your execution with clean diagonal inputs so that you can perform moves with greater precision. It's SOOOOOOO intrusive... You can't help but hit the turbo by mistake on the Hori by virtue of where it's located!

Technically you can use the Razer Raion for any PS4™ game. No, it is not supported by Razer Chroma RGB lighting. I can't play without a directional button.

It's true what they say, you need to use the d-pad with the tip of the thumb in the outer layer, just takes practice once you done it enough I can make touch of death combos with geese Howard in tekken 7, the buttons are like a mini arcade stick really clicky and loud. 5-yr NetCloud Essentials for Branch Routers with support and AER2200 router with Wi... Xbox One S 1TB Console - Xbox One S Edition.

. You can edit your question or post anyway. A fighting game controller built for the fighting game community, Optimally spaced and positioned to give you quicker access to your commands, The face buttons are designed slightly larger than the industry standard making them easier to hit, "The Fightpad provides great comfort and responses with the D-Pad and action buttons" - Mark Julio. Called "Raion," it features six face buttons -- four of which are labeled with PS4 shapes… Options and share buttons don't work on PC and PS4 and other issues. Can multiple Razer Raion controllers be connected to the PS4™ at the same time?

What are the games that I can play on PS4 with the Razer Raion? I'm a heavy Street Fighter player and got this to replace my 3 y.o.

Honestly a beautiful piece of equipment. Whether you use your thumb or fingers for these buttons, the benefits are equally clear. However, the Razer Raion is best designed for fighting games and games which do not require an analog stick for control.

Reviewed in the United States on December 19, 2019, **READ UPDATE** Couple Days in Not as Bad as I Thought, Reviewed in the United States on December 10, 2019. Pro Arcade Stick, PXN X9 Street Fighter Arcade Stick for Playstation 4, Playstation... Dreamcontroller Aimbot PS4 Controller Wireless Gaming Controller|Custom PS4 Control... Hori Fighting Commander 4 - Wired Controller for PlayStation 4, PlayStation 4 Mini Wired Gamepad (Black) by HORI - Officially Licensed by Sony, Razer Wolverine Ultimate: 6 Remappable Multi-Function Buttons and Triggers - Intrchangeable Thumbsticker and D-Pad - Razer Chroma Lighting - Gaming Controller works with Xbox One and PC, Mayflash F300 Arcade Fight Stick Joystick for PS4 PS3 XBOX ONE 360 PC SWITCH & NEOGEO mini, SteelSeries Stratus Duo Wireless Gaming Controller – Made for Android, Windows, and VR – Dual-Wireless Connectivity – High-Performance Materials – Fortnite-Ready.