Phil' s Pizzeria ($$)

Terrible service-- had to remind the baristas of our order because they had forgotten about it, even though we were standing next to the counter. $$$$ - Very Pricey (Over $50). Copyright © 2005-2020 MenuPix, LLC - Logo and related marks are registered trademarks of MenuPix LLC. Sunday: Price Point

Any one can fill a space with every thing under the sun. Latest reviews, photos and ratings for Red White & Brew at 3602 Landis Ave in Sea Isle City - view the menu, ⏰hours, ☎️phone number, ☝address and map. The food is very good. See restaurant menus, reviews, hours, photos, maps and directions. First, try refreshing the page and clicking Current Location again. Open Tuesday through Saturday from 11 am to 7 pm.Closed Sunday & Monday. American, Breakfast, Brunch, Donuts, Coffee Shop, Coffee Shops & Tea Shops in Sea Isle City.

Red, White & Brew - 3602 Landis Ave - Sea Isle City, NJ Our selection is small but VERY mighty.

Coffee Shop, Sandwiches, Mikes Fish & Seafood Market ($$)

I had a cappuccino and it was delicious. We have been selling craft beers since the very beginning of this massive trend --- we have seen some come & go (and come back again!)

read more. Red, White, & Brew Sea Isle City; Red, White, & Brew, Sea Isle City; Get Menu, Reviews, Contact, Location, Phone Number, Maps and more for Red, White, & Brew Restaurant on Zomato. Make sure you click Allow or Grant Permissions if your browser asks for your location. Is this your restaurant? and have remained loyal and true to our favorite brands.

Distance: 0.06 miles, De Nunzio Brick Oven Pizza ($$) Cheaper, better quality, and better service. I'm usually not very big on cheese but these g...

My suggestion would be to let people pick up pre-ordered food without waiting in line while many smoothies and iced coffees are being made for people who just walked in. Consolidated reviews are We are not pretentious or "cork dorks" by any means; we simply prefer to think outside the box. Desserts, Ice Cream, Yogurt 2 Reviews

Often referred to as the most eclectic collection of spirits in South Jersey, we at Red, White & Brew pride ourselves in searching out the new, the amusing, the obscure. Pizza, Sandwiches, Italian read more, Would be nice if I could find a menu online so I could review it before I came to your restaurant. Serves Coffee and Tea. Don’t let the name fool you, Red, White & Brew is a true restaurant that was designed from the ground up to offer the community a place to eat, drink and relax. Horrible experience. $$$ For the 6th consecutive year, Red, White and Brew has won the Burlington County times Best Of Award.